N-Europe

'Sup Dude, 'Sup!

Eenuh

Thanks for the posts and this lovely thread. I loooove that Friends clip, and I play it about once every week because it makes me chuckle, heehee.

I woke up this morning and got a phone call off one of my best friends from Uni, so we had a little chat. Then, I went downstairs to get all showered up and watch the game between Stoke and Liverpool, as I had a feeling it would be a good game.

Got two presents off my Mum, which were 2 pairs of Simpsons socks and the Cardiff Edition of Monopoly. I have no idea what her thought process was when she bought these gifts. :heh:

The annoying thing is that my brother recently bought a car, so he was going to give me his old one. This week, it's been having a few problems, and it turns out that I'm not getting it now. Which put me into a bad mood as I've been really struggling for work without one. My Mum says she's spoken to my Dad and he's on the lookout for a cheap car, but I'll believe it when I see it...

So, very annoying considering I've either been making long journeys to get to schools, or I've just not been called up for work in the morning...because I won't physically be able to make it there on time using the train. If I'm in the same situation in 2 weeks time where no progress has been made, I'm just going to have to get a bank loan or something and get it myself. Grrr.

Spent the rest of the day watching the United game against Burnley, and then went to the gym for a few hours afterwards. I can safely say that this birthday is one to forget. The high points being this thread, the lovely Facebook and text messages, the phone call off my friend and hearing a Happy Birthday jingle when I inserted my card into the reader at the gym.

Edit: Oh, also, funny story: There was this asian guy at the gym, pretty skinnyish, and he seemed a bit lost with what he was doing. So, I gave him some advice and tried to help him out. Then, he asks me:

"Oh, how do you get a bigger arse?"

"...what?"

"how do you get a bigger arse?"

"Well, there's a number of things you could do, I think. Whyyy do you want a bigger arse?"

"Cos girls love that! They love having something to squeeeeze innit!"

"yeah...good luck with that."

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Happy_Belated_Birthday_Flinkeh! :D seriously... it doesn't even feel like a year since your last birthday, hence why I didn't 'see' this thread immediately but anyway, glad to hear that you had a good day.

Keep on being better than a bullet being fired...

FooFighters-FooFighters.jpg

What?

I actually posted in this yesterday but my post is not here! :o

I really thought...

I'm sure..

AH WELL!

it's not as if the post was long or interesting but I still wanted to wish my birthday wishes to El Flinky cos he is a cool guy with multiple angled fish attached to him.

Happy Birthday. :yay: