N-Europe

"I love you"

rizz

I don't know what I'd do, but I don't expect to often find myself in that situation :P

I think I would most likely lie, my initial reaction would be to just say it back. Or if I really didn't like them ''ok''.

Like when I used to have this crazily obsessive friend, on the last day of school she claimed ''We have to always stay in touch! I never want to lose you!''

And I said ''We'll see''

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in this situation before. At first when she said it to me, I said "I love you too" but she ended up saying it in almost every sentence she said to the point when I said "Yeah, OK, you don't need to tell me every day" and she was OK with that but a week later we split up.

I've been in this situation before. At first when she said it to me, I said "I love you too" but she ended up saying it in almost every sentence she said to the point when I said "Yeah, OK, you don't need to tell me every day" and she was OK with that but a week later we split up.

I could maybe understand if it was genuinely after each sentence but if it's an exaggeration and she was just telling you that she loves you a few times each day then that sounds a bit cold of you to just dismiss it... :sad:

But I don't know the circumstances so w/e ::shrug: just a shame when stuff like that happens.

Edited by S.C.G

Hmmm I've actually been in this situation with some weird guy who after three days of being together said he loved me. And I just found that a bit quick that after three days you can decide you feel that way. So I didn't say it back yet and I think I said "Awwww" and gave him a hug.

He didn't give up though, even though I wouldn't say it back. But he won. We're a year later now and still together (and of course now I do say it back). =P

Hmmm I've actually been in this situation with some weird guy who after three days of being together said he loved me. And I just found that a bit quick that after three days you can decide you feel that way. So I didn't say it back yet and I think I said "Awwww" and gave him a hug.

He didn't give up though, even though I wouldn't say it back. But he won. We're a year later now and still together (and of course now I do say it back). =P

I was going to ask who this was! In my head I was thinking "haha, what a tart."

My face dropped in the second paragraph. :(

I guess you won my heart after those three days by buying me that Stitch plushie. A way to a woman's heart is by buying her gifts, so you succeeded. =P

Haha, wohoo. I knew it was going to work. ;)

*orders Eenuh some gifts*

.... all good love stories need a third.

The third person in our relationship is Dylan Moran from Black Books. We share him.

Also, there's a lot of Dyson love. I'm sure there's plenty of him to go around. Not calling him fat or anything.

The third person in our relationship is Dylan Moran from Black Books. We share him.

Also, there's a lot of Dyson love. I'm sure there's plenty of him to go around. Not calling him fat or anything.

...every love story needs a fourth.

Dyson love you say....