N-Europe

Post Your Purchases - The Mother's Day Edition!

bluey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just give her the present of a devilishly handsome son. After all, what better way to celebrate mothers day than reminding her that she is, in fact, a mother. Then I'll get her to do my laundry, thus further reminding her what a great mother she is.

It was my moms birthday last week too. So unfair. I just got her a card for that though as shes back home in brum and im down here in bournemouth so, i am exempt from present giving :p

I didn't realise you were in bournemouth! I live there (when I'm not at uni) and I just assumed that nobody on here was anywhere near me! Don't worry, I'm not going to make you hang out with me or anything, that's just awesome.

I might just give her the present of a devilishly handsome son. After all, what better way to celebrate mothers day than reminding her that she is, in fact, a mother. Then I'll get her to do my laundry, thus further reminding her what a great mother she is.

You jest but my present this year mostly consists of lying to my mum about not being able to get a train home til monday, then turning up on sunday morning. There will probably be some sort of physical gift as well, but my train ticket is £72 so it won't be anything too expensive sadly.

Well I've gone for wine and chocolates (hotel chocolat fancy ones) from myself and now need to find something to buy for my brother to give her, thinking maybe Mamma Mia? I don't know. I don't really have much money left :/

My brother is broke and unemployed (and already £60ish in dept to me). I do it every year/christmas/birthday. As I see it, my mother deserves to be treated and its not her fault he's not got a job. At least I only have to do it for one brother now.

My brother is broke and unemployed (and already £60ish in dept to me). I do it every year/christmas/birthday. As I see it, my mother deserves to be treated and its not her fault he's not got a job. At least I only have to do it for one brother now.

Likewise. He seems to be getting some form of monies somewhere so I hope she doesn't have to put up with more bullshit.

My Mum has recently starting collecting Willowtree figures. So I've just returned from town with this one for her. It's called Mother and son.

For some reason, when I see that because of her arms, I think of a moment in some film when she comforts the boy before breaking his neck.

I didn't buy anything, but my dad handed me a big bar of Orange Bournville chocolate and told me to give it to my mum tomorrow.

Okay then. Although I would have preferred it if this scenario happened on the day before my mum's birthday. (Yeah, I don't like Mother's/Father's/Valentine's Day etc.)