N-Europe

Post Your Purchases - The Mother's Day Edition!

bluey

You all knew it was coming - they have it every year...

so! what are you getting/have you gotten your mum for mother's day??

do you buy for your mums and your nans?

do all y'all single parentees buy gifts for your dads?? (my mum skillfully emotional-blackmails me into a fathers day gift every year :grin: )

or had you ....

*dramatic music*

FORGOTTEN??! :shakehead

i'll be going for the good old M&S-vouchers-and-some-chocolate-if-she's-lucky option ^_^

(might get my nan something too... she's been...pretty ill lately...may be my last chance...)

ms_voucher.jpg

+

01722_EmerChocolate_med.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either this Sunday or next Sunday...

Cheers, ill have got/made her something by then.

You all knew it was coming - they have it every year...

so! what are you getting/have you gotten your mum for mother's day??

do you buy for your mums and your nans?

do all y'all single parentees buy gifts for your dads?? (my mum skillfully emotional-blackmails me into a fathers day gift every year :grin: )

or had you ....

*dramatic music*

FORGOTTEN??! :shakehead

i'll be going for the good old M&S-vouchers-and-some-chocolate-if-she's-lucky option ^_^

(might get my nan something too... she's been...pretty ill lately...may be my last chance...)

Sorry to hear about your nan, get her some flowers. Nans love flowers!

I might get mine something again this year.

Edited by Kirkatronics
Automerged Doublepost

Its a pain, within four months its my mother's birthday, christmas and mother's day but then I'm stuck as to what to get as I don't want to repeat things.

Anyway so yeah, im stuck. As I tend to be. Plus I don't have much money.

Seen as though it's her birthday in the same month it'll be just a birthday card from me. I never understood giving aunties anything and nor do I understand that every year we've given my grandma a card. She is not my mother. Why do I have to giver her a card? *sigh*

It was my moms birthday last week too. So unfair. I just got her a card for that though as shes back home in brum and im down here in bournemouth so, i am exempt from present giving :p

I'll be visiting on the 25th though so i need to get the choccies for then. The card will have to suffice for the actual day.

If i lived with her i would do other nice things instead though. Lke make her breakfast in bed, clean the house and make her dinner. Much nicer than a present.

My mum is quite difficult to buy for, so I've got her some chocolates,

Flipper Critters - a Nintendo DS pinball game - she has almost every other handheld pinball game, and a crosswords book. We'll probably go out for a meal on the Saturday, as it'll be less busy, and I'll do the washing up on Sunday.

I won't be seeing my Mumsy until about...I dunno, maybe a month's time. So, I'm gonna hold back on this and get her something when I go home. Think it'll be better that way.

What to get her, though. Hmm, I'm going to stay away from those traditional Mother-gifts - the giftbox set which contains candles, bath stuff, and smelly stuff. Perfect for Mother's Day, Christmas and Birthdays. Hahahaha.