N-Europe

What Are Yooou Putting Off?

Fierce_LiNk

Alright, well, I am supposed to be attempting two very important pieces of work right now. First off, the dreaded dissertation. Secondly, a file which is named the Pee Dee Pee, which I think stands for Pretty Damn Pointless. Yes. Now, whilst these are not due in for a few weeks, it would be wise to actually start these pretty soon.

So, what am I doing or what have I been doing? I've been ranting about Predator, Scottish Lesbian Flavoured Crisps, and why the new Countdown female sucks compared to The Voderman (she does!)

What are you putting off, right now? Be honest. You should be doing something more useful with your time. But you're not. Because you're too lazy. Why are you lazy? You lazy person.

I should currently be making tons of illustrations and experimenting with different materials and techniques. Or finish writing the story for my illustration class. Or do all these other things for schoollll.

Instead, I'm sitting in class with all my stuff put out in front of me, but I'm wasting my time here on N-E. This place is just too addictive!

I should be looking for a job, but the fact that the last 4 months search have resulted in nothing (not even had an interview and only about 4 people have even bothered with rejection letters) means I have become totally disheartened and can't really be bothered any more!

Instead... last week I painted a picture on my wall and yesterday I spent three hours properly cleaning my room, polishing an everything. Now, well I'm wasting time replying to this topic!

Gym mostly, this week I've not been at all and considering I shouldn't have been able to afford it in the first place I should really go. My plan is to go alot during the weekend to make up for it ^_^.

I should also be looking for an image for my class tomorrow..oops!

the new Countdown female sucks

A plus surely.

In that sense, yes it is a plus. But in Flinkys sense, then she is in no way as good as Vordaman was.

I should really be doing some work, but alas i can't be bothered. I'd rather just sit here talking to people and now and then doing some work.

Jimbo-Jones has it spot on.

I'm slowly doing things that I should be doing. I've actually done some work, wohoo, three years late is better than never! Stupid PDP. And, I'm tidying up the female's room as I speak.

But yeah, it sounds like you're all putting off a lot of stuff. You're bad, but also sexy people. All of you.

I should be modelling characters for an animation plus texturing for one module.

Creating fonts for another module.

Creating assets and learning some code for another module.

Creating a digital sketchbook plus drawing concept art for another module.

Also something else to do with another module but I don't know what it is I'm meant to be doing. In a sense I'm putting it off.

Aside from the crap load of games to complete, i'm supposed to be phoning up my bank about my account. Meant to phone everyday since last week, but said "Nah, just do it tomorrow". Done this everyday, I really should phone soon. But I just can't be bothered talking to foreigners who can't understand me and I can't understand them. I've phoned them twice already and they said they'd sort it but never ¬_¬

You've made this thread before flinky, I'm sure.

Putting off getting up and going to jugglesock, where I should've been 40 mins ago. Essay deadline was today but I think I've got an extension. Should really start reading the books that'll be on. Two cheques, one a birthday one and one for xmas still need cashing. Need to flatten the take-away pizza boxes. Look up masters. Look for a place to live. Look for a job. Have a shower. Usual stuff, I suppose.

Putting off doing a load of school work, which is quite ordinary.

Also putting off talking to a couple of people about some relatively important stuff, which is also quite ordinary.

Also putting off making any kind of decision that might be of any kind of impact, which is also quite ordinary.

Don't you just hate it when you feel like you have loads of stuff you need/want to do, but just don't feel like doing any of it? Like right now I could be studying, playing Dead Space, playing the Halo Wars demo, reading a book, watching Heroes, watching the Unit, watching one of about 3 DVDs I need to watch, teaching myself one of about 3 things I'd like to learn...

And yet instead of all that, I'm sitting on the internet doing absolutely bugger all. And I want to do something else. I just actually don't want to.