N-Europe

Mancrush thread

MoogleViper

But, 7 of 9 has the sexy power-ness. I mean...she can assimilate me any time she wants!

Janeway has charisma, but I wouldn't let her near me. Unless she was going to give me my pocket money, of course.

Ahaha, leave me be, no one questioned Martin O'Neill!! It's not like I'd sleep with janeway (love that I'm having this conversation btw), now Scarlett, well...who could say no.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I get what you guys mean, I can't shake the feeling that you were all too fast to openly admit such things. :P You bunch of raving homos.
Everyone knows who they have a mancrush on though! you just gotta be man enough to admit it!

@ ReZ, haha awesome! The brawn over the brains then 'ey!

haha, yeah ok!

Just listened to/watched online this guy live on Chris Moyles, and whilst it's not a mancrush, there are few people I like more than Mr Will Smith! He's just fucking awesome!

willsmithiamlegendmovieqw0.jpg

You know he's a Scientologist, right? He is, by definition, extra-strength crazy.

You know he's a Scientologist, right? He is, by definition, extra-strength crazy.

Still, he seems like a genuinly lovely guy. Saw him on the BBC this morning, and you can't help but warm to the guy. He's that awesome, I'm willing to forget the scientology fact. At least he seems to keep any beliefs to himself.

Well then slice me off a piece-a-crazy!

Damn right!

Can't stand David Tennant. One of the reasons I stopped watching the modern Doctor Who was because of him, just his stretched face, as though he's taking a shit so big he can't believe it.

Really annoys me.

That is just a brilliant description of his constant gurning.

Not all scientologists are crazy. The religious beliefs themselves are crazy (but, aren't all?) but some people can still be down to earth. Jason Dohring is a scientologist but always comes across as down to earth and not a couch-jumping midget.