N-Europe

My next mafia game sign-ups

chairdriver

I've just got back from my hols and I've been planning a mafia game when I was bored. Considering my last attempt at a mafia game (DC mafia) was a complete failure (no-one seemed to notice though - I sent out a few of the roles then lost the rest, then realised a fundamental mistake with a game mechanic that most of the roles revolved around), I've decided to do another game - more realistic. More Midsomer-murders-esque.

Really, I really don't want to write a blacklist, but if you don't usually participate that much, or get confused and drop-out, please don't sign-up. It ruins the game for everyone else.

Also, in this game, the phases will be as close to 24 hours as possible. If you don't get to say something, or send your PM in in time (after a warning from me), then that's tough and the game goes on regardless.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

Jonnas

maase

MadDog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Raining_Again

Shadow_V7

Shorty

The Fish

Tellyn

VoLcOm

Zell

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back from my hols and I've been planning a mafia game when I was bored. Considering my last attempt at a mafia game (DC mafia) was a complete failure (no-one seemed to notice though - I sent out a few of the roles then lost the rest, then realised a fundamental mistake with a game mechanic that most of the roles revolved around), I've decided to do another game - more realistic. More Midsomer-murders-esque.

Really, I really don't want to write a blacklist, but if you don't usually participate that much, or get confused and drop-out, please don't sign-up. It ruins the game for everyone else.

Also, in this game, the phases will be as close to 24 hours as possible. If you don't get to say something, or send your PM in in time (after a warning from me), then that's tough and the game goes on regardless.

Well, I've followed the Bare Bones and Sci-Fi/Fantasy Mafias and really found them interesting, so I'd like to try it out. I wanna sign up for this.

Ah, so you won't do the DC one? I was wondering about that one today, as I managed to lose my PM with my role. >.>;

But yes, I am up for this. I just hope the mafia games will turn interesting again. And people who aren't that interested anymore simply shouldn't sign up, as it ruins the experience for other people.

When do you think this will be ready? Like I said in the other thread, I don't really think sign-ups should happen until only a week or so before the game start (though I've never been a GM so I don't know if sign-ups needs to be done that much in advance).

I'm up for it, as always.

I just assumes that you were waiting for some to finished. My role sounded interesting, the only downside was that I was the worst fictional character ever (IMO).

I'll gladly sign up for this one.