N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of parks in Sheffield - more trees to break, more pidgeons to hadouken !

More post-Hadouken dog turds to slip on resulting in land-age in the lake (yes, we are still gonna keep that rumour going. And there's nothing you can do about it Bard! MWAHAHAHAHA!)

It's on a Saturday! and j00 can easily miss something on a Fridjah afternoon for travel if needs be. COME ON DUTCH. DON'T LET ME DOWN.

I would love to meet you suckas...but I dunno if I can make eeet all da way up theeere.

Hmm, ponder on this, I will.

Do it Flink. If jayseven can do it every Summer and Christmas you can. It's just one train to London and one train to Sheffield. (I'm assuming you mean from Brighton?)

I might actually come to this one as i want to ride Devs green.
It's smaller than it looks in photos, but still damn cool, they've recently rebuilt the 'green' area of Dev green, and there's awesome takeaway food and a huge American pool bar nearby. And a tesco. I don't know why I mentioned the tesco. I just wanted to look knowledgable.

Do it Flink. If jayseven can do it every Summer and Christmas you can. It's just one train to London and one train to Sheffield. (I'm assuming you mean from Brighton?)It's smaller than it looks in photos, but still damn cool, they've recently rebuilt the 'green' area of Dev green, and there's awesome takeaway food and a huge American pool bar nearby. And a tesco. I don't know why I mentioned the tesco. I just wanted to look knowledgable.

Yeah i have rode the skatepark before, it's awesome. and i get to meet everyone of course ;)

Do it Flink. If jayseven can do it every Summer and Christmas you can. It's just one train to London and one train to Sheffield. (I'm assuming you mean from Brighton?)

I think I'll be doing it from Newport. Hmm, I'd love to, it's just a case of finding the monies to do it.

'Wassa mattur? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?!'

Noo....

There's something out there waiting for us (in Sheffield).

And it ain't no man!

Just checked on Google and it appears Sheffield is slightly to the East of Manchester... I may or may not make an appearence. Depends if I can get the time of work, and seeing as I'm teaching on Saturdays as of the middle of August it's probably a no. But I shall see what I can do.

Er I have no idea what I will be doing by September so I'll wait and see. It'll be a bit of a memory trip for me so I might have to nip down to Werlow (sp?) Park. Haven't been back to my home town in a veeeeery long time.

Just checked on Google and it appears Sheffield is slightly to the East of Manchester... I may or may not make an appearence. Depends if I can get the time of work, and seeing as I'm teaching on Saturdays as of the middle of August it's probably a no. But I shall see what I can do.

There's a train direct from Manchester (ox rd or pic) to Sheffield, awesome scenery on the way, did the trip less than a month ago.