N-Europe

What Magazines do you buy?

Nintendohnut

So what magazines do you read? Why? Which one is your favourite? And I don't only mean games magazines - Nuts or Zoo? Edge or Games Master (ha!)? Heat or Hello *Dies*?

Basically I used to get quite a few magazines but now I'm a poor student I can't afford it. Now all I have is a subscription to NGamer which I got as a present. NGamer is a hell of a lot better than ONM in my opinion, better writing, and even after NOM's overhaul it was still shit. I gave up on it a long time ago.

How about y'all?

Guest Stefkov

Used to buy the official Nintendo one for the spine of them. Got to the start of 'e' and gave up.

Occasionally buy Edge, Neo and CustomPC.

Radio Times...for an assignment. But that'll stop in a few weeks.

Umm I don't regularly buy anything. If im bored or whatever I may buy NME. Computer magazines I used to steal from work but may have to start buying those again. Occassional something like SFX but not often.

The only magazine I regularl get isn't a magazine at all; Astonishing Spider-Man.

I used to get X-men, but when my friends shop (which I used to get from all from) moved away, I just drifted off from it. I subscribe to Spidey.

I occasionally buy NME if i'm bored, or it has an interesting free gift, like the one recently with modern bands/artists covering other modern songs on a free CD.

As a true elitist, I read:

bigt156.jpg

Buy it every month.

51PJS4R92HL._AA280_.jpg

Also buy it every month.

edge-magazine-wii-cover.thumb.jpg

Buy it whenever I can find it... wich is rarely, because it always sells out extremely fast.

290cover.jpg

Almost impossible to find, here in portugal, but whenver I spot it, I get it.

That's it, I guess.