N-Europe

Do you know me?

Domo Kun

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect your veterans! We made this place i tell ye! :p

I'm not surprised i'm not recognised much anymore. But there was a day when i had the time to spend entire nights online when i was at the top :)

Everyone from the past remembers you ;)

I'm not surprised i'm not recognised much anymore. But there was a day when i had the time to spend entire nights online when i was at the top :)

For one thing, who could forget that Jerzy Dudek avatar you have, eh? What do the vets do with their time then? Just sit around and play chess with each other?

well.. thank you for all the mentions :o.. and for those who dont know (lol) nando is my other half :D

and hes the reason i joined

when it hink of ne i think of....

nando

darksnowman

coolness bears :D

sprout!

eenuh (as she was the first person i talked to on it.. about animal crossing!)

ashley

bluey (cause of the books i bought off her and the fact that the *surprise gift* (wiimote cover) has convinced me to buy a wii (or preorder mario kart)

conzer - as he shares my birthday and is from ireland

ill think of more later :)

Best sig ever. Not your current one. The Fox McCloud one. It was way before it's time. Who made that anyway?

Do it.

Yes Jayseven, do it... just DO IT

So you want me to list all the people on the forum? Or recreate a thread that existed a few months back where we describe each other using one word and one word alone? :P If you start, I'll help! But right now I'm off to be all sociable and stuff...

For one thing, who could forget that Jerzy Dudek avatar you have, eh? What do the vets do with their time then? Just sit around and play chess with each other?

Ooh that would be AWESOME if we did. Unfortunately the vets are like OAPs and spend most of their time asleep.

I barely count, of course, as I'm like the 2nd-newest Vet- still have all my own teeth and all that.

Joined in Jan 2004 and used to post lots more than now as I was at uni and could waste away days with ease. These days I read just about everything in Chit Chat but don't respond too much.

Originally I was associated with being awesome, but now (unless you play Xpert11) I'm probably more "that old mod with the kid."

I doubt many people at all recognise me. I've been here for quite a while but nowhere near as long as some of you guys... But I was a 'guest' for a loooooong time before I eventually signed up. But yeah, I didn't post much for absolutely ages, had about 40 posts and recently decided to get more involved.

I know quite a lot of you guys by name and avatar (Letty you are confusing me mightily at the moment, I keep thinking you're Dante every time you post :heh: ) But yeah, I usually read more than I reply so you probably don't recognise me.

Hi! I'm Nintendohnut!

Poor Letty but why me?

I'm always surprised when I drift on General chitchat how much of a community there actually is on here. It's great. I pretty much never come here, just go on Wii and DS chat as that's what I want to hear about and talk about. But it's great to see that you guys really becoming friends and stuff.

I've actually been a member since the beginning, but have never posted regularly. I like it here because there isn't loads of people so you can actually engage in debate/conversation :)

People I know on here are the people who frequent the Wii board to be honest.

About me:

I work in theatre and film as a writer and director; though bizarrely I trained as an actor!

I love films, music, theatre, pugs, gaming and spurs!

I have a sinister obsession with Tim Burton

I had a factory sealed rob the robot until I opened it!

If you don't now me by now, you will never never never know me, oooooh oh oooooh.

Wehn I think of CE names that come to mind are mainly Viper, Jayseven, Blackbird, Ford Prefect, Offerman, Platty, Beermonkey, Haden and Jordan.

When I think of RE I think of Aimless (a man of good advice), Fish (I love in the face), Eenuh, Fierce, Supergrunch, Bard, Moria, Takeo, The3rdChildren, Hobzinio, Shorty, Blackfox and Letty.

When I think of NE Now I think of many other names which I cannot be bother to write at the moment.

Anyway that's my post for the day. I shall slip back into the shadows to collect more data.

If you don't now me by now, you will never never never know me, oooooh oh oooooh.

Wehn I think of CE names that come to mind are mainly Viper, Jayseven, Blackbird, Ford Prefect, Offerman, Platty, Beermonkey, Haden and Jordan.

When I think of RE I think of Aimless (a man of good advice), Fish (I love in the face), Eenuh, Fierce, Supergrunch, Bard, Moria, Takeo, The3rdChildren, Hobzinio, Shorty, Blackfox and Letty.

When I think of NE Now I think of many other names which I cannot be bother to write at the moment.

Anyway that's my post for the day. I shall slip back into the shadows to collect more data.

I still remember your little dog avatar. :)