N-Europe

Do you know me?

Domo Kun

Ooooo! I saw that ninja edit! :heh: (We just need to get in a routine!)

Haggis Ranger...I like it!

I'll be Daft Ranger!! I call on the power of the Daftadon! *Plays dagger/flute thing*

Hehe, I also call up the power of the Haggisdon. Thats it! I want a custom title bit that says "Haggis Ranger!". I did win the Quiz thing a while back, so I deserve one! :D

*Does random Power Ranger move followed by a High Five with Daft-Ranger*

--

I just realised, how could I forget, MBAM! She always springs to mind when thinking of the forum.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call on the power of the Daftadon! *Plays dagger/flute thing*
Hehe, I also call up the power of the Haggisdon. Thats it! I want a custom title bit that says "Haggis Ranger!". I did win the Quiz thing a while back, so I deserve one! :D

*Does random Power Ranger move followed by a High Five with Daft-Ranger*

Dysonatron! *kapssssscchwfff*

*Calls power of the Ultrazord!!*

ultrazord.jpg

And we save the day simultaneously falling on, and crushing, the last remaining survivors as we fight but end up doing a bit of a Team America. :heh:

Slightly back on topic, I LOVED (still kind of do in a retro way) the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

I'm not really sure where I stand..

I think people are known better if they do a lot of the posting in General Chit Chat, which is something I don't do an awful lot of! I'm generally in Wii Discussion. I don't really make myself known, and I don't post any pictures of myself to associate me with (it's just something I refuse to do)

'buttons is known by everyone, yet only registered on the forum because I had been part of it for a while. I would say the majority of people didn't know we were an item (apart from a few of you who I have told off for being a little too 'flirtatious' for my liking with 'bam.. but I'm kinda weird that way :hmm:)

I don't beat myself up about popularity.. I'm happy to be me, keep myself to myself and just get on with things without making a song and dance about anything :heh: I don't reckon I'm the sort of person who is gonna stick in anybody's mind..

Domo, no need to feel so invisible. I recognise your sig lad so don't worry about being unnoticed- not everyone has to be a drama queen to get noticed. :wink:

Don't know if many people know me much, I tend to post every now and again with massive spaces in between. :P

Your tennis/ Federer sig never goes overlooked by me. I expect you'll go quiet for a while now til the French Open takes place, lol.

I think I'm only noticed by those who frequent the football topic.

But didn't you used to be really into Pokemon? It seems that Arsenal have taken over your life now.

Hmmm, I recognise a lot of names, mostly from people posting in General Chit-Chat (I don't frequent the other boards that much). Anyone who posts regularly I'll recognise really. But can't say I know anyone, except for Coolness Bears. =P

C'mannn we met up once or twice in Animal Crossing and stood around twirling our umbrellas under the starry sky... that must count for something...?

I know you Domo Kun.

I often think that no one really notices me. I'm not the most active of members, although I tend to post in bursts, a couple of days with quite a few posts followed by a couple of months with a post every other day!

Although I'm sure some people must (at least I've got one definite member who knows me - Retro_Link since he's my cousin)!

Ed, quit attention seeking. If you had kept your name as Twilight Link then you would be better known. All this chopping and changing your username has made it difficult to keep track of you. Lol, we'll have to send more stuff via Mognet lad. I was thinking that that game needs completing and I still want to get some Onion Knights and I hope you do too, bro. :heh:

And... er, / nando /? Who's that then? :blank:

I recognise every person who has posted in this thread, and know further details (in many cases a great many of them) about well over 90% of these people. This comes from reading most of what goes on in general chit-chat, though I don't go on the other forums nearly so much.

Being a mod, I'd imagine most people know who I am, though I doubt they'd think of me when trying to think of people they know. I suppose I have a sort of background role.

Most of you probably know that I'm one of the geekiest people on this forum, and like science, maths, Japanese, and debating for the hell of it. What you probably don't know is that I'm intending to end up with a degree in linguistics. (and that's the scientific study of language, not simply the study of languages themselves)

Edit: To Domo Kun - of course I know you, you're named and themed after NHK's mascot.

To be more significant... than your significant other. Simply become an admin, then everyone fears you!

(Or atleast i'd like to think so)

Never worked for me ;)

I remember exactly how i found Cube-Europe, as it was at the time.

Just got my first laptop (first computer even) as an xmas gift in December 2001, was searching the net to see if there was a release date for Europe for the Gamecube, typed in "Gamecube Europe Release" into goggle C-E was the first result, few days later on Jan 7th 2002 (unknown to me, the day afer C-E's 1st birthday) I signed up on the forums as "X-treme Cube" and everything developed from there : peace:

I hate how C-E stole my birthday :'( I think I signed up Feb 7th 2002...

I imagine anyone that frequents Chit-Chat or Other Consoles recognises me my avatar, but I doubt anyone knows me as such. I suppose I don't come across as a 'fun' person: I'm rather taciturn and sincere, so I imagine some people find me quite intimidating or unapproachable. I'm not especially funny or 'out there', making me one of those, "Oh, them!" people that don't really spring to mind — this holds true both on- and offline.

As for people I know, well, I don't speak to anyone outside what you see on the forum. I could probably offer up a few details about members if asked, and I'm sure that were I to be given a list of usernames I could tell you whether they posted here or not. I guess I 'know of' most members, but know no one.

What do I think people should know about me? I don't really know. Whatever they wish to take from my posts, I guess; I try to be honest, but I'm no judge of how I come across. I'd rather let people reach their own conclusions.

Aimless = Edge = awesome signatuurs. From the old skool. A member i've always looked up to.

*blushes, runs away*

I recognise every person who has posted in this thread, and know further details (in many cases a great many of them) about well over 90% of these people. This comes from reading most of what goes on in general chit-chat, though I don't go on the other forums nearly so much.

Being a mod, I'd imagine most people know who I am, though I doubt they'd think of me when trying to think of people they know. I suppose I have a sort of background role.

Most of you probably know that I'm one of the geekiest people on this forum, and like science, maths, Japanese, and debating for the hell of it. What you probably don't know is that I'm intending to end up with a degree in linguistics. (and that's the scientific study of language, not simply the study of languages themselves)

Edit: To Domo Kun - of course I know you, you're named and themed after NHK's mascot.

I knew all that, nyer!

As for me... Well I rarely lurk out of the Gen Chit-Chat, and I don't think I post that much (average post 2.29 per day!). I kind of skipped a 'generation' of users so my name was never passed unto the youth.

But Domu-Kun, you're right -- it's really weird if you think about it - about what your perception of someone else is, based upon a simple interaction, maybe even a one-off, on a forum about some topic that you'll then forever associate with that person. Certain threads remind me of certain people, and certain people remind me of certain topics :)

I like all the associations I've drawn in my mind of y'all. If there was some sort of conclusive list of active members, I'd do keywords for them allll.

I've been visiting cube-europe since the end of 2001 I think. Found it when I was looking for any info on when the Gamecube would be launched in Europe. Even though my join date says Nov 05, I was a member of the old xsorbit forums

And yet, I only have a handful of posts in my 6 or 7 years. I tend to post a few times in a week and then nothing for maybe a month or two.

I don't think anybody here knows me, but a few may know me from the driving lessons thread.

I really dunno!!

People who I think are the most well known on this forum are Rokhed (for obvious reasons) and Jordan. Newer, well known members would be bluey and nightwolf (probably cos they're female :p)

Well I dunno how many people actually know me on here - I guess a few do - but not a whole lot. Most just know me as the Irish guy or something similar.

About me:

I'm Irish (yeah...)

I'm currently studying in New Zealand

I play guitar, drums, piano, and various other instruments.

I have a large family.

I support Leeds United.

I love drama and acting.

I am thinking about making a "Post your room" video.

I recognize your avatar and sig Domo_Kun. :)

I've found this site back before the GameCube launched, when we still had the xsorbit forums. I lurked around the forum for a while and then joined, and also moved on to this forum. I mainly post in the Console boards though and seldomly in General Chat.

About me:

- I study Computer Science in Delft

- Love videogames

- Love fantasy books, especially by Terry Pratchett

- Currently own a Wii, PS2, N64, NGC, SNES

First of all, fucking get I'm the green ranger.

Second, yes I know you Domo.

Theres pretty much only been one person in this thread who I don't know. Ive seen a few of their posts but not enough to know anything whatsoever about them.

There are certain people here with x personalities, or logos/style/sig avvy blah and I think they are the ones who stand out the most. Liek Haggis, Daft, Jordan, etc. I know Pash and Chair from elsewhere so dont immediately think of them. I think most would agree Coolness is a right character. Surely the most cheerful person in the world?

Oh Im like this ;

I love comics

I love games

I love movies

I love TV shows

I love LEGO

I love Roller Coasters

I have muchos ambitions involving all the above in various ways

I love to do creative things

I absolutely adore the lulz

I do it for the lulz

I fucking hate religion

And the best thing about this thread are A) The spawning of the Power Rangers Posters, and B) "Half gay" LOL!

Ed, quit attention seeking. If you had kept your name as Twilight Link then you would be better known. All this chopping and changing your username has made it difficult to keep track of you. Lol, we'll have to send more stuff via Mognet lad. I was thinking that that game needs completing and I still want to get some Onion Knights and I hope you do too, bro. :heh:

Would love to Mr snowman but I don't even have my DS any more, yet alone FF3, desperately needed the moniez so had to trade it in :(

Guest Stefkov
I like all the associations I've drawn in my mind of y'all. If there was some sort of conclusive list of active members, I'd do keywords for them allll.

Do it. Just with the members you recognise from this thread or other threads in the General board. I'd like to see what words you choose for members. Other people will probably start posting their own lists and will take of like this thread.

I doubt many people at all recognise me. I've been here for quite a while but nowhere near as long as some of you guys... But I was a 'guest' for a loooooong time before I eventually signed up. But yeah, I didn't post much for absolutely ages, had about 40 posts and recently decided to get more involved.

I know quite a lot of you guys by name and avatar (Letty you are confusing me mightily at the moment, I keep thinking you're Dante every time you post :heh: ) But yeah, I usually read more than I reply so you probably don't recognise me.

Hi! I'm Nintendohnut!

I've been here a long, long time now, but I'm not sure how well known I am across the forum as a whole. I only ever post in general chat and, for the most part, stick to tv and music related stuff. I'd hope any other regulars to said threads recognise me by now as I've posted a whole lotta stuff in them!

I dunno- I've never made the lists for forum awards, but I should be pretty recognisable now. I even have me as my avatar :)

I've been here a long, long time now, but I'm not sure how well known I am across the forum as a whole. I only ever post in general chat and, for the most part, stick to tv and music related stuff. I'd hope any other regulars to said threads recognise me by now as I've posted a whole lotta stuff in them!

I dunno- I've never made the lists for forum awards, but I should be pretty recognisable now. I even have me as my avatar :)

I've always associated you with Blackfox... can't quite remember why.