Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yesterday was good. Went down to London, had a terrifying interview for a Civil Service training scheme then, woo! met Daft for lunch (awesomeo burger and milkshake in an American theme diner:o) and a couple of drinks in Covent Garden.

absolutely fucked when I got home mind. Just slept like a king.

Completely restless night, feel dreadful. Although I have just been bought a massive vanilla latte which is so tasty and necessary.

Nice to not be in lecture right now. Instead im trying to be quiet as I'm the only one awake. Apparently tonight its Dan's turn to "take care of Ashley" (according to J7). I am both concerned and patronised.

hehe, makes you sound like a child or a bit special. You show them you don't need them, you can do it :heh:

Nooooooooo!

My dad is so super lucky it's not even funny. He just won two tickets to go see Starsailor at an exclusive gig where only a handful of people can go to (can only win these tickets on the radio).

I looooove Starsailor. But who is he taking with him? His brother in law... Grahhh. =(

*gonna listen to the radio in the hopes she can win some too*

Days alright so far, nearly ran out of work to do today, probably will do later. In my job, its the modellers who create work for the programmers and as they have work which is unfinished at their end, we have none our end as such.

I'm also planning a Jim Carrey movie marathon for Sunday. Current list of movies so far planned are

The Number 23

Me, Myself and Irene

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Man on the Moon

The Mask (*)

Dumb and Dumber (*)

(*) - Possible, have to see my mates to lend.

The Truman Show isn't on the list due to already watching it this week on Wednesday.

Have to see if this will actually go ahead, you know me and my family. Always making plans at the last minute.

Edit: In 4 weeks (nearly), i've worked out that i've spent only £200 on stuff all month. £200, sorted.

*Sigh*

And here I am over here, a complete hermit crab.

Sorry ReZ, love you long time. It does suck that you're too far away to banter with.

don't take it personally rez. Molly's just, you know, better looking than you :heh:

This is not true at all!

Nooooooooo!

My dad is so super lucky it's not even funny. He just won two tickets to go see Starsailor at an exclusive gig where only a handful of people can go to (can only win these tickets on the radio).

I looooove Starsailor. But who is he taking with him? His brother in law... Grahhh. =(

*gonna listen to the radio in the hopes she can win some too*

tell him that unless he takes you, you'll elope with flinky. :laughing:

i'm having a MUCH better day than i thought i'd have... i freaked ALL the way out last night 'cause one of our big clients sent me an email order for a LOAD (i mean 3 emails worth of word doc. attachments) of printing and binding.... this email came in at about 4.50pm thurs... they wanted it by MONDAY. O___O but after a bit of clever "saving-each-booklet-as-a-single-PDF-instead-of-sending-each-doc-to-print-one-at-a-timery" from me *pride* the whole job took like, 2 hours.

now i've finished all the other jobs i had to do, dealt with all the customers that were bothering me yesterday... now i'm just dicking about and dealing with customers as they come ^_^

A package arrived from a certain forum member today. SWDT indeed. :D

A bright shine to my wank day.

I get up earlyings to get the train to London, pr0 walking marathon to get my shit together for the embassy. Turns out you can't take keys or belts [Nicely put in brackets as (yes, those holding up your trousers!)], yet some did manage to sneak belts in past the mp5 armed guards.

When I get in, despite them knowing I'm a sexy epi, having signed forms from my doc, they want me to visit one of their own medical personnel. Thus my application for a visa is put on standby, wankers.

Which means I have to go back to London to see their team [lazy fuckers] making it another £64 train, plus I have to pay them £120... It's bullshit.

¬_¬ Just had a thought, I might be able to use my HC2 form [which gives me free medical shit because I'm poor (such as my meds)] to my advantage...

I took my medication for the first time last night... Fell asleep almost straight after it.. had I think what could be described as the worst sleep i've ever had. Kept waking up in a zombie like state unable to move at all. And I think my arthritis is worse.

What the hell o_o

And today I went to see our epic new workplace. Love huuuuge room, nice computers, plenty of space. Only thing is they have an absolute clean desk policy - ie you can't leave any of your stuff there. Kind of annoying, I was getting used to my collection of crap. Fancy phone system like an actual call centre. Loves. Moving at the end of the tax year I think. Woo. No moar leaky roof. ^________________^

Also, it's right beside KFC, Pizza Hut, and the cinema! wooooo!

A package arrived from a certain forum member today. SWDT indeed. :D

I got one from a forum member too, which really brigtened up a pretty average morning. Random little things from Japan, such as this AWESOME key ring, with "pushable" boobs. What's wierder, is the fact it apparently came from a toy shop.

Obviously Japanese children are filthy.

tell him that unless he takes you, you'll elope with flinky. :laughing:

Hahaha, maybe dad wouldn't mind, means he won't have to pay for my food and stuff anymore. =P

Goddd, today is boring. I'm home alone again, and there is nothingggg on tv. Shark Tale, which I can't stand, Bicentennial Man, which I've seen a million times, and World Trade Center, which I thought was kinda crap...

Hmmm, gaming time? I think so!

Checked Xpert eleven. I lost 5-1 goddammit. Oh well I think a season in lower league could do me some good.

I can't wait for next season. It's just incredibly fun. My god it's unbelievable how much fun it actually is. If I weren't already playing, then I'd definitely sign up.

Checked Xpert eleven. I lost 5-1 goddammit. Oh well I think a season in lower league could do me some good.

I can't wait for next season. It's just incredibly fun. My god it's unbelievable how much fun it actually is. If I weren't already playing, then I'd definitely sign up.

Agreed, I went out on a high 5-0. It's so much fun, I'm suprised it doesn't have much attention. I'm not a big football fan, but its awesome. Its quite deep, basically an online RPG, and it really doesn't require too much attention, just 5 minutes a few times a week.

I really wish more NEers played in Mr Odwins league though, as people sign up and don't play. Maybe we'll have more next season!

:D

Logged onto Xpert Eleven today. I won 5-1, and survived relegation to the Lower League. Hell yeah! :D

Goddamn this game is fun. I have to thank Odders for setting this up. I've now got three teams in other leagues set up. I'm that addictedings, it's so fun. *two thumbs fresh!*

Had a good day out in Edinburgh. Felt strange being back there but it's virtually the same now as it was all that time ago. Good weather as well. Nice and sunny and warm, although cold in the shade. Had a look round the shops but kept my wallet firmly shut as I really didn't need to be spending any money. Had a Burger King for the first time in years though and it's an outrage that it's so expensive in there now. Cost me nearly £5 for a double cheeseburger meal with 'large fries' and a large drink. Firstly, the burger was ridiculously small and the 'large fries' were what looked like a kids' portion. Was not impressed and then the cashier was being a right prick. He stood and caressed the money I gave him and then the money he gave me and it smells really strange. A bad strange. Anyway, it was a good day.

It seems my joy at being a reviewer for a website was short lived. The site isn't posting my reviews and the person who is responsible for doing it is ignoring me so I guess it was finished before it even started. :( Oh well, I'll see if there's anything else going anywhere else.

Just got the Cross Trainer set up, hammered a whole Seven minutes on easy till i was worn out. It's gonna be a long road to the top.

the first few weeks ae hell. then somthing clicks, you get more stamina, morte strength.

right now, im getting abck into the gym.

i thirst for challenege, i love pushing myself to the edge of my stregth and beyond what i thought i could do.

keep at it and you'l discover more strength then you ever knew you had.

Yesterday was awful, It started out just like any other day, but then I had a driving lesson in the evening. My teacher is probably one of the worst driving teachers ever. She yells at you if you're a km/h under the speed limit. And is generally quite rude. But yesterday was especially bad. She told me and my driving partner that everyone else had already done all 8 of their lessons and that we were the last to finnish, and that we would be forced to drop out if we didn't finnish by monday (at this point I have two lessons left and they tend to be weeks apart). Now the problem is, she schedules the lessons and so its completely her fault. So neither me or my partner know if we're free on the weekend or not. So she starts getting all mad and saying that we should have to change our schedule so it fits with her schedule rather than being able to schedule lessons when we're free like its supposed to be. She also tries to get us to go for 2 hour lessons which would be nearly impossible to do because of the temperatures she keeps that car at. My parents are planning on phoning the drivers education program after I'm done my lessons to complain about her.