Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

did you tell her it was your break? :|

Yeah. She was like "What are you doing"

I was like "I'm on my break" she was like "Should you really be doing that though?" so I just turned around and started reading Spider-Man. Not wasting anymore breath than necessary on that Nazi power trip bitch.

I'm desperately, DESPERATELY, looking for episode 4 of Shipwrecked.

It isn't on 4oD...which is really pissing me off. I don't know why, it was on yesterday, I just missed it. There is a re-run on Saturday so that might be why....BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!! :(

:weep:

In continuation from last night, my flatmate who mysteriously disappeared after receiving a booty call (which I, accidentally, got first), has spent the day looking really guilty/worried when anyone mentions anything tangentially related to sex or phones...

has spent the day looking really guilty/worried when anyone mentions anything tangentially related to sex or phones...

Kinky. I shoved a beeper up my arse once, but that probably doesn't count.

In twat news, the guy who called my friend a fucking cunt cumbag is now ignoring me because I think he was in the wrong. *Confused emoticon*

In continuation from last night, my flatmate who mysteriously disappeared after receiving a booty call (which I, accidentally, got first), has spent the day looking really guilty/worried when anyone mentions anything tangentially related to sex or phones...

I think I like where this story is going.

@ Daft - I saw episode 4 of Shipwrecked. Hehe. Was quite funny at one point when the two tribes meet each other after last weeks shenanigans (sp?).

HAd two lectures today both went ok. English lecture was dead though. Hardly anyone in there and the lecture theatre holds like 200+ people so it was really empty. And the lecturer was talking way to fast to get anything written down.

screw "how was your day" ~ i'ma tell you all how my weekend went :grin: 'cause it was weird and kinda interesting... tho i shall paraphrase to avoid cases of tl;dr.

saturday.

spent most of the day with a complete stranger. went to central, got a haircut, got a call from my friend adam to say he wasnt gunna be able to meet me till like, 5pm instead of noon ~ so i went to burgerking for lunch... which was really crowded... so me and this random girl ended up sharing a table ~ we started chatting and got along really well so we went shopping for the afternoon :smile:

after adam arrived me, him and jamba went out to meet some of jambas friends. (including jamba's ex girlfriend, *dramatic music* who i hadnt met before.. which was weird at first but she seemed WAAAYYY more nervous about it all than either me of jamba... so the two of us had fun, at least ^__^)

i forget what happened after the second pub...

sunday

jamba woke me up at 9.30 with an "OH CRAP my alarm didnt go off..." then again at like, 10 with an "ah shit i fell asleep again" and eventually we both decided it'd be a good idea for him to call in sick to work 'cause he was DEFINITELY too hungover to do anything except wander to town with me to see adam off at the station, do most of a jigsaw puzzle while watching raiders of the lost ark and temple of doom and eating popcorn (and later dinner) : peace:

tonight

i'm meeting some guy called mark in a cafe (he'll be "wearing an orange scarf" so i'll know who he is... phoenix wright much?) and going to see "we will rock you" with a bunch of complete strangers. i'm doing something similar on thursday, going to see twelfth night with a bunch of random people i've never met before. (people selling their unwanted group tickets on gumtree for CHEEEAP ... good way to see shows and maybe make friends, i figured ^_^) hope i dont get sold into slavery!!

I think I like where this story is going.

Then I shall keep you updated!

I've just managed to break my keyboard's little stand bit by dropping a pan on it - at first I thought the only damage was the Ctrl key flying off, but, alas, I shall have to keep it flat from now on...

took parcels to the post office, asked for cash back, was told i could get it.

paid for items on card, no problem, then card rejected for cash back :( apparently only some are accepted.

im gonna have to make a stop some where tonight so ive got money for a night out in newcastle. its 80p night in digital. boo and indeed yaaaa!

Meh at the Saw rollercoaster. I'll have to look up what the ride is like but I've been on some of the world's fastest rollercoasters so it'll be pretty damn hard to impress me.

Oh forgot to mention the Oscars, and don't think anyone else has yet. Think they got it right for the most part but it's a bit of a disgrace that Mickey Rourke didn't get Best Actor after getting all of the other awards. Think it was a bit of a political move by the Academy guys because I doubt they'd have wanted some guy up there swearing during his acceptance speech. Not to take anything away from Sean Penn's performance in Milk though but it just seems very strange that Rourke didn't get it.

screw "how was your day" ~ i'ma tell you all how my weekend went :grin: 'cause it was weird and kinda interesting... tho i shall paraphrase to avoid cases of tl;dr.

saturday.

spent most of the day with a complete stranger. went to central, got a haircut, got a call from my friend adam to say he wasnt gunna be able to meet me till like, 5pm instead of noon ~ so i went to burgerking for lunch... which was really crowded... so me and this random girl ended up sharing a table ~ we started chatting and got along really well so we went shopping for the afternoon :smile:

after adam arrived me, him and jamba went out to meet some of jambas friends. (including jamba's ex girlfriend, *dramatic music* who i hadnt met before.. which was weird at first but she seemed WAAAYYY more nervous about it all than either me of jamba... so the two of us had fun, at least ^__^)

i forget what happened after the second pub...

sunday

jamba woke me up at 9.30 with an "OH CRAP my alarm didnt go off..." then again at like, 10 with an "ah shit i fell asleep again" and eventually we both decided it'd be a good idea for him to call in sick to work 'cause he was DEFINITELY too hungover to do anything except wander to town with me to see adam off at the station, do most of a jigsaw puzzle while watching raiders of the lost ark and temple of doom and eating popcorn (and later dinner) : peace:

tonight

i'm meeting some guy called mark in a cafe (he'll be "wearing an orange scarf" so i'll know who he is... phoenix wright much?) and going to see "we will rock you" with a bunch of complete strangers. i'm doing something similar on thursday, going to see twelfth night with a bunch of random people i've never met before. (people selling their unwanted group tickets on gumtree for CHEEEAP ... good way to see shows and maybe make friends, i figured ^_^) hope i dont get sold into slavery!!

i admire you

For the first time in years - at least 4 or 5 - I woke up today and started reading instead of getting ready to go out or hop on the computer. I was actually excited to do so, something that hasn't happened in a long time. Very peculiar.

Charlie Brooker sure can write, though. He gets his point across very quickly and pulls off the laughs with good timing. And here I was thinking he was just a pretty face, pfft.

:heh:

For the first time in years - at least 4 or 5 - I woke up today and started reading instead of getting ready to go out or hop on the computer. I was actually excited to do so, something that hasn't happened in a long time. Very peculiar.

Charlie Brooker sure can write, though. He gets his point across very quickly and pulls off the laughs with good timing. And here I was thinking he was just a pretty face, pfft.

:heh:

I've started reading the Screen Burn book, and I must confess I've only laughed once thus far, and that was referring to Sid Owen sticking a spoon into his eye so it sticks out like a miniture diving board.

I need to finish The Three Musketeers before I get properly into this. Only another 3000 pages to go!

I've started reading the Screen Burn book, and I must confess I've only laughed once thus far, and that was referring to Sid Owen sticking a spoon into his eye so it sticks out like a miniture diving board.

I need to finish The Three Musketeers before I get properly into this. Only another 3000 pages to go!

Unfortunately they didn't have Screen Burn in HMV so I could only buy Dawn of the Dumb, but I have laughed several times. It's his second book, so I imagine he's learnt from experience somewhat.

Maybe it's because he couldn't get it updated... if you catch my drift :blank:

I do indeed - I've been left with loads of blackmailing material - if his girlfriend catches wind of this (or of his many other morally reprehensible shenanigans), I doubt he'll have anything left to get updated... if you know what I mean. :indeed:

Meh at the Saw rollercoaster.

To be honest i find rollercoasters 'meh' in general.

-------------------

My day has been quite good, learnt about relationship behaviour in Biology, which i found fairly interesting. Then myself and 2 others went for a walk around Sherwood Forest, It was actually quite warm, I don't know why i don't go more often.

At the moment i'm looking for my Uni letter which i need to know the open day date of. ::shrug: