Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

what in god's name gave you that idea about large razor blades?:wtf:

I was 14, bored and silly in the middle of a Biology lesson with no friends to talk to! :heh:

Also it was quite a tiny blade and I thought if I did it lightly enough it wouldn't cut me. :( At first I thought it had worked but then a minute later I could see the cuts...

Looking back it was probably one of my most stupid ideas ever, forgive me.

These days I stick to my "Which is easier to peel a banana or an Orange? game!" (which I've only done once and Won! :p)

Much safer! :)

18 days without weed, and its getting to me. Whoever says this stufff aint addictive is wrong! Ahhh stress!

you get used to it.

I came out of a pretty heavy period not long ago (uni!) and it does take a couple of weeks for you to adjust sleep patterns, get the semi stoned feeling out your system and generally getting your head straight.

I'm not tee total on it now (don't see the point) but I don't think I could ever smoke like that again.

You silly Coolness Bears, heh.

Went to bed quite late last night. Was up until 4:30 am, talking to a friend who has a big problem in her life. Wanted to show my support as a friend, so I talked to her for most of the night, as she had no one else to turn to at that time. Even though I can't fix her problem, I think she was happy I was there for her.

Today was okay, nothing special. Got up, had food, had a shower, tried putting in curls but failed miserably, went to work, came home and had dinner, watched tv and cleaned my room. And now I think I'm just gonna listen to some music and maybe sketch a bit before bed. Need some me time to relax.

Nooooooooo! My xmas holiday is finally over. I have to go back to Uni tomorrow and the train times are screwed up because of a new timetable and the fares have gone up a ridiculous amount that won't make a difference on any day other than monday where I'm going to have to spend nearly £15 for a return ticket. Bloody disgrace. How the hell do the train companies manage to keep putting up prices yet everyone else is putting them down? Just annoys me and as a student it's not very helpful as money is already tight. Perhaps I should take out a student loan. Probably wouldn't get it until September so I may as well just wait.

What I did when I was in Leicester was to buy an open return. If they don't check your ticket there/back it'll still be valid for awhile.

Lolz. G'night. I'm gonna start Final Fantasy IV now.

A pr0 game. The chap who reviewed it is dynamite in bed.

18 days without weed, and its getting to me. Whoever says this stufff aint addictive is wrong! Ahhh stress!

My brother came out with that shit once before Christmas, he's doing very well at proving he's full of shit [even more so than before, which is an impressive feat]

Watching the Snooker at the moment. I get really pissed off with O'Sullivan fans. I like the guy, he does a delightful dance of death when he's on the table... But as soon as he gets up "GO ONE RONNIE!" times 1000.

Sorry to hear about your sis JonSt. Hope she gets better.

Work wasn't too bad. On the way there im sure I heard someone on the phone so "I'll just have to wank in the corner" I was a tad confused... But other than that, an average night at the office.

And this is oddly...something. Entertaining at least in its own special way (and not funny so this is best place for it really, it altered may day in a way):

Jordan's even in it!

This Psychology exam I'm doing is slowly sucking the life force out of me. I'm almost done, but when I am I have to move onto Sociology revision. *man tears*

My head feels like it's going to explode, filling the room with masses of un-organised revision.

I've even tried putting case studies to the beat of a song. But "I Kissed a Psychologist and I liked it" doesn't really have the same effect. :heh:

I cut my thumb really deep whilst helping my mum make tea, blood everywhere, cried like the girl I undeniably am; now having a sherry cos apparently that's the done thing.

You big girly girl, that's quite possibly the girliest thing I ever heard! You...girl! Last time I cut my finger making tea I straight up punched a carrot in the face, showed that fucker who was sposed to be getting peeled! RARRR! I AM MAN!!

(in actuality I whinged at my mum and somehow blamed her for distracting me, she laughed and I left her to make 'tea'(we call it dinner so as not to confuse it with tea) by herself, ha!)

Today has been decidedly fable filled, rather un-job application filled, got a half decent CV I guess but still need to make that awesome cover letter. Job closes tuesday, so I guess I have about 22 hours to get this done. I also need to sleep yet, and get up by 10 tomorrow, and work from effectively 1 til 10 with travel and all. I was going to sleep about 2 hours ago, but then me and my dad had to go on a midnight adventure to rescue my prick of a brother and his Capri from bluewater, in my brother's other car cos my mum has her/my dad's car. This makes me realise that theoretically my brother has 4 times as many cars as my mum or dad. Hmm.

I think I should see about that sleep thing now....

A pr0 game. The chap who reviewed it is dynamite in bed.

Thats good to hear. I'm not very far, but am enjoying it so far. I didn't realise it had voice acting for a bit, but then switched from MP3 player to it, as its quite an audioabliy charming game.

I think I'm gonna print out a walk through to use whenever I get stuck. Potentially buy one if I see one....hmmm. (I've just got the the world map. Can't seem to do anything in Baron?)

Anyway, this links in with above lol. I need to NOT spend anything (apart from rent/etc) this month, to get myself out of debt. Ie no LEGO, no games, no crap etc. Hmmmm. FF Walkthru doesn't count. I have excluded cinema from it though. Aint gonna be stopping dat shi.

Haha, loving this, i have an essay due in thursday which has yet to be started for varioous reasons (well, laziness and a lack of books that compare excutives and their powers in their elective system at home...oddly enough). I figured i'd kick out 500 words or so a day till the deadline, but i've been bombarded with emails telling me i have no seminars this week. My seminars all take place before my lectures, so i'd have to be a time traveller to make them and commit like the seminar people want me to =D

Oh dear, what an odd page to read today!

Back to ''lovely'' Sheffield this morning - it's raining. Ho hum. Got a few things, graphics I can do to keep myself getting bored when I get back, if my scanner decides to co-operate, apprently, it's not updated properly, so i'll unstill and re-install it. Happy times.

Well ok not so happy times, but it's the only thing right now that's acknowledgable.

Went to the doctors today about my back ache (I've had it for about 2 weeks, started off as leg pain but its... moving). He seemed to think I was okay but wanted me to give some urine samples.

And he also insinuated I was a stud and slept around with many females. I assumed him I'm a sad bastard and Letty is the only real girlfriend I've ever had. He lol'd, as did I. Good times.

Buh yeah, someones getting two bottles of my piss tomorrow. Good for them.

oNE PEE EM. EXAM AT FOUR! TIL SIX FOURTY (ffs)./ ae34j.

Not... kinda... yeah. Not started revision yetlololo...olo? Sigh. Another exam tomorrow. Today's exam is on Critical Theory, which I first-ed in coursework, so really I'm letting myself down and preventing myself from getting a first overall with the module, BUT HEY! I am finding it reaaally hard to give any sized shit right now. No, it's not a fibre issue, I was being metaphorical.

They've had the question "what is a novel?" and "what is literature?" before, so something like "what is criticism?" might come up, and while I'll not have all too many fancy words to throw at them, I can summarise a few periods of critical theory and talk-shit my face off.

Sorry to hear about your sis JonSt. Hope she gets better.

Work wasn't too bad. On the way there im sure I heard someone on the phone so "I'll just have to wank in the corner" I was a tad confused... But other than that, an average night at the office.

And this is oddly...something. Entertaining at least in its own special way (and not funny so this is best place for it really, it altered may day in a way):

Jordan's even in it!

You're soooo last year ;)

There is a great possibility of my parcel i ordered a week ago arriving tomorrow at some point. I'm not holding any hope of it arriving though, thats 8 days of transit nearly.

Atm, i'm quite tired. Shouldn't of stayed up late watching the Snooker, but it was worth it though. Watched both the afternoon and evening sessions. What a back and forth match, good to see Ronnie win The Masters again, Selby looked like he was panicing and hesitating with a few shots, i think the pressure was getting to him.