Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Back home again.

After losing my apptite, being homesick and generally feeling lonely. It's nice to be back here.

If I didn't like my course - I wouldn't go back to Sheffield. It's just that simple.

whats wrong, are you having a hard time making friends or is it were you live?

if you don't like flat mates, the accomodation will move you, if you want to meet new people, there are usualy adverts up for meeting people in a similar situation all around university campus.

i was fortunate that i moved into a good group straight away. had i not found people i was so close to, id not have wanted to stay at uni. either.

just remeber, theres loads of outher people who feel the same as you, and university is basicly a time to find your feet. you'l be ok by the end of term.

My flu seems to have gone. Tomb Raider Underworld arrived from LoveFilm and my personal blog, daftvice, has had 200 hits this week.

Good day so far.

Yesterday went bowling with my brother and sister. I won pretty easily. They were a bit lame which was a shame.

The went back to their house and watched DEATH RACE. Which wasn't as bad as I expected. Possibly one of the worst scripts ever put to paper but it was fun.

Its neither. I have some nice friends in sheffield and I can live with my flatmates. Forgive me for not being too open. But I'm sick of things being repeated and being a complete mess.

:( Sorry to hear. e-hugs

Woke up redoinkulously early (6.30) and lay in bed listening to music, watched BSG and pottered around and stuff. Decided rather than just sit around and watch a film I'd start learning Japanese (again...) going well so far.

Work later. Going to hand in my notice which always makes a shift awkward. Still, across three jobs I've done it six times.

Oh and other than a tiny thing to print and stick in I've finished all my uni work from this semester. Party down!

Argh.... why in god's name is it so hard to find clothes that 1) fit me and 2) I like? Everywhere I've been looking for clothes is just filled with woman's clothing shops and virtually no mens shops. It bloody annoys me at the amount of shops available for women to get clothes in and the lack for men. Really needing more clothes but I can't find anything decent. All the mens stuff which I've looked at is just horrible. At least I managed to get a decent pair of jeans, which came with a white belt which I'm going to draw over with some form of design to hide the whiteness, and an awesome T-shirt, which I'll post in the Post Your Purchases thread later because it really is an awesome T-shirt. At least when I get back to Uni on monday I'll have a different city/town to look for stuff in and there's a few shops there that sell good mens clothes so I'll look there. Need a belt so one of the shops better have one. Just can't be bothered with the lectures that's all. 9am lecture on monday. Fun times.[/rant]

Apart from this minor inconvience, it's a quiet weekend. I'm having to look after the house again as my parents have gone off to another cat show, something which is beginning to annoy me because neither my brother or sister helps out with anything. Been watching a bit of tv, alot of my brother playing games (Guitar Hero and he got MGS4 yesterday) and I've played a bit of Disaster.

Just watched Snakes on a Plane, I lol'd on many an occasion, it was awesome! Seriously the most ridiculously over the top fun I've seen in a ages.

Am now gonna watch Bolton vs. Man United, am actually bricking it cause Bolton are one of those bastard sides who you always might fancy to nick something against the "bigger" teams.

Just watched Snakes on a Plane, I lol'd on many an occasion, it was awesome! Seriously the most ridiculously over the top fun I've seen in a ages.

Am now gonna watch Bolton vs. Man United, am actually bricking it cause Bolton are one of those bastard sides who you always might fancy to nick something against the "bigger" teams.

Heh, I seen it before at the cinema but it's on TV tonight too so I'm having my mate or two over to come and enjoy it's sheer ridiculousness with me lol. I foresee it being a good night, somehow! Though I *really* need to get a job app done tomorrow, deadline is tuesday!

I only just woke up though, really. I was up all thursday with the night shift obviously, and instead of doing the sensible thing and sleeping last night, I finally broke into Fable II at about 11, I didn't come back up til 4...and I haven't even done that much! Just got hooked on blacksmithing and making monies, dammit! Think I'll wake up, eat some stuff, play some more, then sort out aforementioned friends!

Sweet Christ I am biting my tongue so damn hard on a LEGO forum. The whole forum is pretty much nice and amazing apart from the Star Wars section, and in particular a smug cunt who gets off BIG TIME on his power trip.

Every other post in a thread was people posting links to new pics, which have been posted (literally) about 15 times. I now log in and see I'm "Taking a break"

KimTwat.jpg

If anyone veers even SLIGHTLY away from strictly the subject of the topic title he would consider it off topic which DOES MY HEAD IN. Discussions cause NATURAL derailment. It doesn't ruin a topic. Grrr. I dont even care, just tickles my pickle that hes such a twat. Gotta love his patronising sentences and even name of the thread. Wow...I'm kinda stunned actually. Treated like a jew at a Nazi camp.

Lulz. Anyway my days been okay. Work earlier, and I have read many decent comics and watched that cool Derren Brown programme that was on. :heh:

This video just made my day. Why can't all train stations have moments like this? (Was filmed at 11am on Jan 15th at Liverpool Station. It's a T-Mobile Advert). Anyone else seen this on TV yet? Screw the "Gorilla advert" being the best. This one wins hands down.

--

More revising! Argh!

Yay, I found more of Gurren Lagann in Japanese with subs. Didn't want to switch to english 22ep in. Finishing it up today, it's a great anime and will quite possibly make you shed a tear. So watch it if you haven't.

Oh, the full name is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Ooooof, I'm tired. I spent the entire day shopping, haha.

Woke up at 9 to go to town at 10. Did sales shopping with mom until about 2:30, when we went home and ate lunch (tuna sandwichhh). And then after an hour (or less even) we left again to do more clothes shopping, haha. We were away until about 5:30 I think.

So now I'm tired and absolutely broke. X3

lol. Guess I set myself up for that. :) But, it's a white belt and it looks horrible. It was free with the jeans so just took it. I've got a nice little design I did a few years back that I could draw onto it that'd be quite nice. Just really don't like white belts.

I feel what you're saying perfectly, some of the trousers I have came with belts. Mostly those horrible ones which you have to fold back on itself, which come loose easily. I have a red belt I normally always use anyway.

Sweet Christ I am biting my tongue so damn hard on a LEGO forum. The whole forum is pretty much nice and amazing apart from the Star Wars section, and in particular a smug cunt who gets off BIG TIME on his power trip.

Every other post in a thread was people posting links to new pics, which have been posted (literally) about 15 times. I now log in and see I'm "Taking a break"

KimTwat.jpg

If anyone veers even SLIGHTLY away from strictly the subject of the topic title he would consider it off topic which DOES MY HEAD IN. Discussions cause NATURAL derailment. It doesn't ruin a topic. Grrr. I dont even care, just tickles my pickle that hes such a twat. Gotta love his patronising sentences and even name of the thread. Wow...I'm kinda stunned actually. Treated like a jew at a Nazi camp.

Lulz. Anyway my days been okay. Work earlier, and I have read many decent comics and watched that cool Derren Brown programme that was on. :heh:

The words Lego and Star Wars are all caps. If anything they're pressuring you to use upper case.

This video just made my day. Why can't all train stations have moments like this? (Was filmed at 11am on Jan 15th at Liverpool Station. It's a T-Mobile Advert). Anyone else seen this on TV yet? Screw the "Gorilla advert" being the best. This one wins hands down.

--

More revising! Argh!

Awesome video! I love stuff like that, haha.

Talking about cool ads, I really liked this one.

Done with thousandssss of small candles, haha.