Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The 360 is Shorty's, and he forced it to RROD/tried to, as it borked and wouldn't read half the discs. I've got some new games (kinda presents for shorty, but I bet he never reads this! Mwahaha!) that I wannuh plaii!

Going t' watch Big Lebowski with some semi-friends tonight. Interestingly enough; last night in Brighton I had a mini birthday dinner and opened some of my presents. I got a blender, an AWESOME calendar (guinea pig games) and The Big Lebowski on DVD, even though I already own it. I also got a poker set, and lots of useless rubbish that meant I had to haul so much crap home.

Trains are lame. I was so self conscious about the fact that I was sniffing all the way - and I managed to somehow get a reservation in the BE QUIET FFS carriage, which meant I was worried about the volume of my music all the time. WHAT A FUN DAY.

hahah ReZ is crazy AND awesome! ^^

---

Um, lets see, my day was pretty good minus work, I got a bargain in the form of pokemon diamond for 15 lovely British pounds. ^__^

Bummer being back at work mind you. Discovered I had more leave than I thought, and its coming up to a new tax year, so I gotta get spending it! :D

I'm still a bit ill! Just won't leave me alone, coughing so hard it's making my eyes hurt. My Mum's watching Coronation Street - it's so very, very terrible x_x I must leave now.

The 360 is Shorty's, and he forced it to RROD/tried to, as it borked and wouldn't read half the discs. I've got some new games (kinda presents for shorty, but I bet he never reads this! Mwahaha!) that I wannuh plaii!

Oh, hai der.

Are you saying I can't pee into a pillowcase while typing while on a unicycle?

dont be modest. hes also playing a jaunty tune on the harmonic

hes peeing into a pillowcase while typing while on a unicycle while playing a jaunty tune on the harmonica.

i was going to surgest a type of memory game like you played at school (each person adds one, and you have to remeber the whole thing) but then common sense kicked in.

I was given the responsibility of taking the dogs for a walk ON MY OWN.... (until Jordan caught up with me in the park :D )

However, I managed to get them in the park without them being run over, or killing anyone! But there was one other guy in the park with his dog - and one of mine stole it's ball!! And I was like 'OMFG' and tried to get the ball and give it back to the guy - BUT THEN IT GOT DROPPED - and my dog got it again T_T.

Then I went shopping and bought some good stuff.

Now I'm off to play DJ Max Portable: black square. Right now its the bain of my life. Its solid.

watching the exorcism of emily rose and I am SO FREAKED OUT.

Help me. I remember watching a trailer for this and when it first came out It gave me nightmares (That bit where the fellow students eyes melt away). Sweet jesus, I should not be watching this on my own.

watching the exorcism of emily rose and I am SO FREAKED OUT.

Help me. I remember watching a trailer for this and when it first came out It gave me nightmares (That bit where the fellow students eyes melt away). Sweet jesus, I should not be watching this on my own.

Watch the original (The Exorcist), it's (a) a better film, and (b) a scarier film

dont be modest. hes also playing a jaunty tune on the harmonic

hes peeing into a pillowcase while typing while on a unicycle while playing a jaunty tune on the harmonica.

i was going to surgest a type of memory game like you played at school (each person adds one, and you have to remeber the whole thing) but then common sense kicked in.

And until I had read the sentence to end, I was thinking "what a great idea". :p

i've been watching jamba play smash bros all day...

nothing can stop him O_o i even tried nudity!!

:sad:

Unbelievable. Really. Smash Bros. is a great game, but it isn't THAT great a game.

Got up early to meet my sister and brother for breakfast. I was 25 minutes late.

They were an hour late. Great.

The sales were crap. Shops really do sell crap. Oxford street is crap.

The we had dim sum which was awesome.

Managed to update my personal blog so everyone check it out. :heh:

Been one of those...extremely game heavy days again. Mostly multiplayer though! I had a few games of Red Alert with a friend and caned a huge chunk of the deliriously fun final section of Gears of War 2 with my cousin.

Then I watched The Thing.

The Thing is awesome.

last night was fun too. I went over to my mate's house to play some Settlers of Catan then it turned in to one of those very late nights as we ripped the piss out of the terrible Daredevil movie then watched some NFL which was fun as only 1 of the 4 guys in the room understood it and the rest of us were trying to learn the rules as we went. Turns out it's actually quite a good game. I'm planning on finding a bar in Sheffield to watch the Superbowl whenever it's on- though mostly because The Boss and The E Street Band are playing the half time show.