N-Europe

I'm reasonably enjoying my new YouTube series "Weird Slowed Down" where I film myslef doing something...and then slow it down.

Thing is I am starting to run out of ideas. I do have a few more, but if anyone has any ideas of what I could do, that would be cool, and I'll make sure you're credited in the video. :)

Heres the latest two episodes.

Episode 4 - I SLAP MYSELF, so even if you hate me (yeah right) you might get some joy out of this. :heh:

Episdoe 5 - I spurt water from my mouth, lieing/lying down.

I'm reasonably enjoying my new YouTube series "Weird Slowed Down" where I film myslef doing something...and then slow it down.

Thing is I am starting to run out of ideas. I do have a few more, but if anyone has any ideas of what I could do, that would be cool, and I'll make sure you're credited in the video. :)

Heres the latest two episodes.

Episode 4 - I SLAP MYSELF, so even if you hate me (yeah right) you might get some joy out of this. :heh:

Episdoe 5 - I spurt water from my mouth, lieing/lying down.

You are really bored, aren't you?

I would indeed fail horribly as I cannot do them. Good idea though. I'll try to do something along those lines.

"Man Dies after landing on his head while attempting a sumersault following the advise of an anonymous Belgian on the internet." - The sun.

Do you want that to happen Rez?

Right-o. Xmas shopping must start today! A week before I go home... Only I haven't really got a clue what to get people. Going to get my dad The Wire (season 1), which is easy enough, then tehre's the rest of the family, and the odd friend here and there. BLEH.

Got to book ticket home too... Realised I may not be able to go to the meet-up... whoops.

Supposed to go to 'Poi in the Park' tonight, but it'll be cold, and dark, and it is miles away, so I'm probably going to bail and do some online shopping instead.

ReZ - self-inflicted bodily harm is ALWAYS hilarious in slow motion.

ReZ - self-inflicted bodily harm is ALWAYS hilarious in slow motion.

Take a jar (but call it a cup), then sit on it and let the situation play from there. Slow it down and you've got yourself an instant internet hit. To spice it up abit, let the jar be full of pickles. Guaranteed hilarity.

Been out with a mate today for a sunday lunch, was pretty cool and she may be living with me next year which is also made of win.

Managed to get my hands on a wall-e poster ^_^ it's so awesome. Finally got my wrapping done, just need to get my sisters present now and some chocolates for mummy.

Going to do some filming in abit, kinda like charlie chaplin style except me changing into different outfits, very bizarre but should be pretty funny!

Had a nice chat with a friend last night, cheered me up alot!

I went out last night!!

It was my mates birthday, so I went in my wig and silver hotpants etc. We got a taxi there, and the taxi driver gave me his mobile number, but he was fat and old and bald >_______>

It was awesome though. I walked back through town at 2am in my hotpants.

I went out last night!!

It was my mates birthday, so I went in my wig and silver hotpants etc. We got a taxi there, and the taxi driver gave me his mobile number, but he was fat and old and bald >_______>

It was awesome though. I walked back through town at 2am in my hotpants.

Father Xmas? :o

I got an invite to ReZ's Facebook group. Sorry dude, I had to reject.

I got the same for ReZ's funny man on the internet group.

got back from a few days in huddersfield visiting my old mates. had a great time but im gutted that some one i calssed as one of my best friends is such a cock welt.

sort out going weeks ago, a mate offers his house for me to crash, i accept. check its ok a few weeks later, no problem still. phone the day before im going, get his answer phone, say call me if theres a change of plan so i can sort somthing else out. no retuen call. get to huddersfield, bump into him, have a ctahc up, he suddenly drops in casualy that his house probebly wont be available. hes having a flat christmas night that night, knowing i was coming to stay then, and has a tonn of work on.

last year, he stayed at my house alot, like 8 or 9 times, crashing on my floor. i would get work out of the way through the week so i could hang with him. apparently he dosent think as much of me.

i guess its just showing that hes not the type of guy i can relly on. in future, i wont make a big deal of seeing him.

Poor Dubya, it's gotten to the point were I just feel sorry for him as he's waiting to leave...

He's just taking up space now, and I think he's all too well aware of it. I thought he had rather good moment at the unveiling of the customary presidential portrait to be placed in the White House after he leaves:

I'd like to welcome you all to my hanging.

Some of you may recall that yesterday I bitched about how my Uni's MSDNAA (allows me to get free Vista/XP) login wasn't working for me. I've noticed that, on the complaints system, the only other complaint is from a person with the username 'wb00010', which is odd as mine is 'wb00019'. Looks like someone fucked up a database entry, if you ask me...

I want free Vista! :(

Some people at work were being absolute cunts today. Really getting sick of the job in general. The work is boring, I don't need the money desperately right now, the management are incompetant and apart from one or two the people are all twats. Very close to quitting.

Do it Gizmo. Join the unemployed masses! I should gave stayed in it.

Work was okay for me. The two I was on with are my favourites so that was nice. Although they both exchanged stories of love life at present then asked me mine to which I said "I don't do love life" and they seemed to take that as standoffish which wasn't the intention.

Other than that...peh. Apparently I'm a 'disturbance' to my housemate and her boyfriend. Makes it sound like I run around screaming all the time.

Oh and now I hear spanking coming from her room >_>