Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

My day has just exponentially gotten worse.

I have lost my Mario Kart DS card.

I am a little depressed. Hold me :(

Basically she's mental. Well, not really, but she's "messed up" according to a doctor that managed to talk to her when she was in prison. For the past 5 years she's been breaking the law and doing things like stealing, assulting people etc. She used to be one of the brightest students in school but then she got in with the wrong crowd and is basically now a drug-addict who blames everything on everyone but herself. She's also a compulsive liar and even when she has no need to, she does it.

Sisters, aye.

Your sister has alot problems and I think it will become worse Haggis. :(

I FINALLY have my results. And they're really good.:)

Congrats EchoDesiato. :)

holds Stefkov together. :(

So like my girlfriend has moved in with me. It's going well so far but my God she has an amazing amount of clothes >_<

Apart from that I have fixed my computers media drive and my girlfriends camera this evening! ah It's a nice feeling after fixing things successfully :)

Sex everyday for you! Or, for as long as you're tired and aged legs and pelvis can handle it.

Har har.

*holds The Kovinator* *dadum dadadum [/terminator]*

Sorry to hear about your problems, Haggis. :( *hugs j00 as well*

*aw what the hell, hugs all around. I'm single!*

I've had a good day. :) I woke up with a headache, meaning that yesterday must have been good haha. I had a telephone interview with lloyds tsb and have a possibility of a job there. So, weee.

But, I was on the computer earlier, browsing the tinterwab, and my agency called me about a job. So, I've been working since 4 oclock, and I'm tired, but am now the owner of a job. Weee 2. I can finally climb out of the whole that is called the student overdraft. *relief is me*

The people there are nice, and a Sikh man started the same day as me. We got on pretty well and it turns out he's only been over here for 5 months. He said that most of the people he had met were nice to him, but that some people were racist, especially when he tried going for other jobs. Quite sad to hear, especially because he seems geniunally like a nice bloke.

But, promise all around. Never Say Die.

Congrats again flinky d00d! hugs especially for miss eenuh eh ;);)

I've decided this is a turning point in my life. Now i'm getting old I have to buck my ideas up.

Starting with a diet. God. Help. Me.

I'm actually looking forward to it :D

Shut your face. :heh:Maybe just a slightly nicer hug

Good luck with the diet. My friend has been dieting with Weight Watchers since last week and she's lost four pounds. She's finding the second week hard but she's trying a lot to stick to it. Goodluck. :)

I'm going to join the gym as soon as pay day comes through! When I go back to Brighton, I plan to be some kinda sex god...well, ok, I just want a nicer body.

Shut your face. :heh:Maybe just a slightly nicer hug

Good luck with the diet. My friend has been dieting with Weight Watchers since last week and she's lost four pounds. She's finding the second week hard but she's trying a lot to stick to it. Goodluck. :)

I'm going to join the gym as soon as pay day comes through! When I go back to Brighton, I plan to be some kinda sex god...well, ok, I just want a nicer body.

Yeah weightwatchers is the way i plan on going. I did it before (last sept til christmas goddamn christmas just killed it) and I managed to lose over 2 stone. I've put on about half a stone (give or take) since.

Luckily i'm quite tall and get away with more weight than most. Still need to get into action, sharpish. My arthy suffers from my weight =(

From now on my life will all be about points. Points this and points that. Sigh =(

Nicer, longer, and sexier hug? Go get er tiger! :heh:

Yeah weightwatchers is the way i plan on going. I did it before (last sept til christmas goddamn christmas just killed it) and I managed to lose over 2 stone. I've put on about half a stone (give or take) since.

Luckily i'm quite tall and get away with more weight than most. Still need to get into action, sharpish. My arthy suffers from my weight =(

From now on my life will all be about points. Points this and points that. Sigh =(

Nicer, longer, and sexier hug? Go get er tiger! :heh:

Haha, last Christmas I put on weight, which was a good thing as I was skinny as hell. Christmas isn't a good time for dieting!

You need to pump some iron! Turn this mooosh into muscles! [/Arnie]

Yeah, she was counting the points in everything, you need really good patience skills for that. Go onnnnn! Do eeet. Quiet you. Maybe...but still...quiet!

My day's been... small. Seriously, I'd gotten far too used to unemployment and its complimentary free time. Now I get in at 6 o'clock, grab something to eat, browse the internet for a bit and then it's suddenly on the verge of midnight¹.

On the upside I'm totally going to play Brawl on Saturday. It has to happen.

¹A.K.A. I-should-go-to-bed-no-wait-let's-go-on-N-Europe-oh-it-appears-to-be-4AM time.

I FINALLY have my results. And they're really good.:)

Awesome, well done!

Alles door in eerste zit? =)

And hugs to Haggis, your sister really sounds like a bitch (sorry!). =(

And yay for Flinky for getting a job!

And Raining_Again, good luck with the diet! You can do it! =D

Whooo, happy times!

Oh, my day was kinda boring, but that's okay. =P

my?

i worked 1-9 - sucked

tomorrow? 9-5

saturday? 11-6

*cries*

*Massive Hugs*

--

Lol, Don't be sorry Eenuh, truer words have never been spoken.

--

I'm worrying now. I was meant to have my personal statement draft in for tomorrow, and both my geography fieldwork reports so I can carry it on for A2. I've not finished either due to problems at home and my memory being non-existent. Oops!

Did a whole lot of nothingness today (well nothing too useful); woke up due to epic rain, lounged around, played Pokemon, worked out some beats. Work 6-10.30. Average.

May go to Brum tomorrow, haven't decided. Will probably sleep instead.

Oh nerfs. Just found out a fuck buddy is moving to London.

my?

i worked 1-9 - sucked

tomorrow? 9-5

saturday? 11-6

*cries*

At least you actually have a job.

Quit bitchin', you silly gal! :indeed:

Due to my current unemployment, my 'rents have increased my allowance in exchange for helping my mum with her job, and as such, I'm now £16 better off for about an hour and a half's work, as she pays me by how long it would take her to do it.

Now I'm going to continue my other pursuit of the day - PES.

At least you actually have a job.

Quit bitchin', you silly gal! :indeed:

Due to my current unemployment, my 'rents have increased my allowance in exchange for helping my mum with her job, and as such, I'm now £16 better off for about an hour and a half's work, as she pays me by how long it would take her to do it.

Now I'm going to continue my other pursuit of the day - PES.

its SALE time

which means work is so so so busy

n we;re short staffed

which means its crapper than usual

Guest Stefkov
*holds The Kovinator* *dadum dadadum [/terminator]*

Man hugs Flink.

I have discovered a suitable way aromund. S'all good now. Now I just have to get 3 stars on every cup again....:(:cry:

Tom: Chin up with the move, it'll be awesome I bet!

Right, so this time tomorrow I shall be sharing a room with four of you lot in the middle of london... Scared? Excited? Aye! Just hoping everyone doesn't look to me to be entertaining as I plan to just drink. Well, maybe try and explain 1000 blank white cards. Got a handful of phone-numbers from people which should mean a few people turn up, and I got a couple of my own mates coming up on teh saturday.

So yeah! meet-up on saturday in hyde-park! Come on down!

I really, really don't want it to rain :(

Guest Stefkov

I have the most annoying nose ever!

My nose just started bleeding. No bump, nothing just happened to my nose and it starts bleeding. (Nostrils) When it bleeds it's like Jesus stood at the top of Niagra Falls. Not good.

Double checking my bags for tomorrow. Trying to cram as much as I can in a small backpack. This is gonna be awesome as long as none of the guys in the hostel start to come onto me.