Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

But, tonight I go to my sisters and find out the super duper mega suprise.

(She made it out to be huge and said she didnt know exactly when I would get it) anyway turns out it was a cake from my favourite chocolate shop, Lol. I didnt realise it was the suprise and was like "Wheres the suprise" then realisation set in and I passed it off as a joke lol. Seriously she shouldnt of made it out to be so huge, purely cos' I didnt want to embarass myself. Fucking awesome cake mind (pics tonight/later)

Work today which is annoying but meh.

Having all current gen consoles = whin.

So far pretty crap, had to go and get my Kittykat put to sleep as he was very very sick and it broke our hearts to see him go. But it was really the best thing for him.

We so far have paid around 700 pounds on vet bills just to get him better, but we sadly had to say goodbye in the end.

He was such a cool cat that was very much loved

9748929a4819440704l.jpg

He's the white one, my beautiful baby beethoven

Sorry for your loss soag, thats such a shame =/ Looks like a cool cat I must say. My day has been quite good so far, got a very good report from my English tecaher and an essay back which I got an A on :) Though I think it will get worse as I have Biology and Italian - we get a test result back in the latter and I really do not think I did very well =/

Sorry for the loss of your'e cat soag. I love pure white cats.

My day has been ok so far. At work at the moment. It's ok, not too busy and we have some live geese in the courtyard. (I work in an art department and they are always doing odd things here. It's 'art' apparently.)

I'm sorry to hear about your cat Soag! :(

Yesterday was about as stressed as my life gets. Having completed my History Coursework on Saturday i was shocked to find on Monday that the changes i had made to my coursework had not been saved and i spent the whole of Monday re doing what i did on Saturday which took up my WHOLE day!

It was in for today so there was time pressure building up. Also i'm not feeling to well and yesterday i felt worse which didn't help. :)

But i got it sent off today and don't want to look at it ever again. The rest of my day has been a bit of psychology revision and then a lot of relaxing :D

My day has been ok. Was at work at 7 after the trains managed to navigate through the London fog. After work I popped to Bexleyheath for some valentines day shopping. God the cards are awful, but managed to find a nice one in birthdays. Also got a nice little teddy holding a rose, a photo frame which I will insert a picture of me and the lady and later on I'll get some chocs and flowers. I also got some fun things for the bedroom hehe. ;)

Im now home and fucking knackered. Gonna eat some food, watch some tv, play some football manager then sleep and then back to work in the morning like the sheep that I am.

Ventured to Skegness for the day today as i havn't been for years. And what a shit hole it still is. God knows why anyone would pay hard earned cash to get a caravan there in the summer, all there is are tacky rides and shops. A day trip is enough for me.

Overall it was a good day, walked for miles down the sea front, the weather helped :D

I've done absolutely fuck all today apart from try to prepare what I'm gonna say tomorrow for my interview. Screw it, I'll just ad lib it.

Worked out a little and also just had the most massive ass protein shake ever, I swear, the things was a vegans nightmare. Tomorrow is gonna be so shit.

Ventured to Skegness for the day today as i havn't been for years. And what a shit hole it still is. God knows why anyone would pay hard earned cash to get a caravan there in the summer, all there is are tacky rides and shops. A day trip is enough for me.

Overall it was a good day, walked for miles down the sea front, the weather helped :D

I went Skegness for a music festival, it was awesome, mind you we had a chalet :smile:

Today was really slow, my dirving lesson was fantastic am still doing really well.

I did nothing until now and I'm finding out things from somebody, good things thankfully. =]

Someones declaring their undenying love on you, or someones telling you that there's someone wants to declare their undenying love for you?

My day has been a lazy da, will be the same tomorrow, last day off before Uni again but the timetable is good, now i'll actually have some free time during the week. Later on i'll be finishing off making the wardrobes and stuff for my parents room. Stuff is going up on the wall now andthere's heavy stuff getting moved. Gonan be fun :heh:

Someones declaring their undenying love on you, or someones telling you that there's someone wants to declare their undenying love for you?

My day has been a lazy da, will be the same tomorrow, last day off before Uni again but the timetable is good, now i'll actually have some free time during the week. Later on i'll be finishing off making the wardrobes and stuff for my parents room. Stuff is going up on the wall now andthere's heavy stuff getting moved. Gonan be fun :heh:

Nothing like it, haha, I've been feeling quite down for a few months now, nothing major just feeling lonely as many of my old friends are at a different college and I miss them, and a mate who doesn't go college no more told me that they missed me and I should always recieve love because I'm amazing.

It's something that cheers you up for a good while.

Nothing like it, haha, I've been feeling quite down for a few months now, nothing major just feeling lonely as many of my old friends are at a different college and I miss them, and a mate who doesn't go college no more told me that they missed me and I should always recieve love because I'm amazing.

It's something that cheers you up for a good while.

I guess I can sort of relate. All my close friends always end up leaving me in someway. During the school days I had 2 really close friends, one lived 10 seconds away from me and the other was 5 minutes walk so I could see them all the time.

The one 10 seconds away we always meet up went to the park and stuff and crashed at each others houses but then he moved away which sucked. Then one 5 minutes away from me, we were friends for years and pretty close, same school and everything. Next to each other on busses going there went out to town and stuff, but then his parents got a divorce and ended up moving away.

Then there's a friend I still talk to but not as much as we used to. We we're friends since we were like 2 or 3 so we've been friends for 15 years which has been a lot of my life and when he had problems I always stuck with him and went through all sorts of stuff with him. And then he got bullied for a bit because he was gay and kept getting moaned at and people kept blaming him for things he didn't do, but they needed someone to moan at even when he had proof. In same classes all the way till Uni and now he goes to a different one from me and since we started i've seen him a few times. Now there's only 2 friends that's in walking distance away from me, rest of them I need to get busses to see them.

Crickey long post.

I think it might be also because I've not seen him since june, everyone always said bad things about him and nobody could see anything nice, he was always and always is nice to me, and it's nice to know somebody does care.

My old friends were incredibly horrible people to me in high school, bullies for 5 years. Now half of them are now again my friends because they apologised and they are not incredibly nice people, but sometimes I worry if they slip back will be able to forgive again.

*heads of to e-agony aunt post*

I have more internet friends than freinds in real life!

I have one close friend (who i haven't seen for awhile)

Other than that i don't really have anyone else to be honest with you, just one person i talk to at school really. :)

I'm not very good at making friends. :D

The internet has provided me with many great people to talk to and a lot of them i would consider some of my best freinds!

Also today just got awesome as i've had dinner! i think eating is one of my favourite past times. YUM! :grin:

There was some people like that aswell in high school. All girls and they would bitch and moan at people for stuff that was stupid or people didn't do. They might be friends but I don't care for them too much, they can still be that way at times depending on the mood. Though the ones that bullied my friend calmed down after a while (one pinned him up against a wall cause friend was trying to stick up for himself) and I happened to see it... I done same thing to him :heh:

Since end of high school, the friends I got from there I seen a few of them at an engagement part 2 weeks ago, and the one that got engaged (one I mentioned above) I seen him cause I got an invite, time before that I might of seen him was at a prom or on a Friday for a little bit, but nothing as long as yours though.

*joins you to agony aunt thread*

I'M STUCK!!

in phoenix wright - and in life :nono:

ok here's the deal! i was only a christmas temp at game, so i had to find a new job for the three months between christmas and march, when i move to japan ~ so i didnt mention going to japan to any of my prospective employees, got a job at blockbuster, and still havent told them i'm leaving very very very soon.

my problem is that my boss is being a dick, has done the rotas for THREE weeks in advance instead of 2 weeks like he normally does, and has given me shifts on the weekend of my goodbye party :shakehead

i told him last week that i couldnt do that weekend, but didnt fill out a holiday form because, well, i shouldnt have needed to before this week - he doesnt usually do the rotas so soon...(and i was at jamba's all weekend so there was no way of me knowing he'd done my shifts for week 9) but he has and now he's refusing to give me the time off.

meeeeanie. but.... no biggie. all it means is i'll be quitting my job a week earlier than i expected. like hell i'm missing my goodbye party so i can stand and file movies into alphabetical order for 15 hours... as rockin' as THAT sounds.

my resignation letter will be INTERESTING :grin:

I'M STUCK!!

in phoenix wright - and in life :nono:

ok here's the deal! i was only a christmas temp at game, so i had to find a new job for the three months between christmas and march, when i move to japan ~ so i didnt mention going to japan to any of my prospective employees, got a job at blockbuster, and still havent told them i'm leaving very very very soon.

my problem is that my boss is being a dick, has done the rotas for THREE weeks in advance instead of 2 weeks like he normally does, and has given me shifts on the weekend of my goodbye party :shakehead

i told him last week that i couldnt do that weekend, but didnt fill out a holiday form because, well, i shouldnt have needed to before this week - he doesnt usually do the rotas so soon...(and i was at jamba's all weekend so there was no way of me knowing he'd done my shifts for week 9) but he has and now he's refusing to give me the time off.

meeeeanie. but.... no biggie. all it means is i'll be quitting my job a week earlier than i expected. like hell i'm missing my goodbye party so i can stand and file movies into alphabetical order for 15 hours... as rockin' as THAT sounds.

my resignation letter will be INTERESTING :grin:

I can't help you with the rest, but where are you stuck in Phoenix Wright?

So far pretty crap, had to go and get my Kittykat put to sleep as he was very very sick and it broke our hearts to see him go. But it was really the best thing for him.

We so far have paid around 700 pounds on vet bills just to get him better, but we sadly had to say goodbye in the end.

He was such a cool cat that was very much loved

9748929a4819440704l.jpg

He's the white one, my beautiful baby beethoven

Sorry for your loss george. At least he's no longer in pain.

My day has been kinda fail. Woke up and went to town with housemate to stuff sort out but got delayed at every place we went. Came back, played Z&W a bit, cleaned then went to library. Finally sorted out what to do for my research module but my eyes keep watering and I can't concentrate. Decided not to go to lecture. Came home, ate and now lay in bed watching 30 Rock.

Trying to decide what to buy now. Dirt, Nip/Tuck season one or 30 Rock. Think I saw N/T in Tescos cheap a while ago, will check tomorrow. Oh and I think I'll get Friday Night Lights as well to shut JonSt up :p