N-Europe

FRICK!

my mobile finally broke > _ <

it was spectacular though ~ i'd just said goodnight to pa-jamba, then looked up his number (i dont remember it O_o) to put it into some "what does your mobile number spell?" engine on some website (after a short conversation about 'kafunanupa') when my phone light flickered... the screen gave out and the keypad began to flick on and off quickly - then it slowed - until it died out all together.

and now...

nothing.....

msn_red_fox_smilies-08.gif

it died.

hmpf. well at least now i can just get a half-decent nokia (i'ma feel so swish walking into the phone shop and telling them to "give me the second cheapest handset they have" :indeed: but as luck would have it i happened to note down the ONLY number i actually call just before my phone gave up it's tiny worthless motorola ghost (it's ok... it was given to me - i didnt willingly buy a razr O_o)

It started snowing teh second I stepped onto the train yesterday, as I headed for the fairly non-descript weather of Reading. Got pissed, played some Go and lots of master system games, read teh first couple of pages of Vernon God Little again, this time with my new-found english-studies skillz, and... Yeah.

Oh, there's this card game called Flux, which is really quite cool. Must buy it and stuff.

It started snowing teh second I stepped onto the train yesterday, as I headed for the fairly non-descript weather of Reading. Got pissed, played some Go and lots of master system games, read teh first couple of pages of Vernon God Little again, this time with my new-found english-studies skillz, and... Yeah.

Oh, there's this card game called Flux, which is really quite cool. Must buy it and stuff.

Go for the win of course... also, Vernon God Little is good I think, if a bit strange. It's a bit of a farce, but then I think that's pretty much intentional.

:-(

i think i can safely say, well in advance, that my day was(will be) rubbish... i was actually looking forward to my shift today, it would have been me and my friend chilling out and slowly doing a small amount of jobs left over from yesterday... but i was ill all night and now my stomach still hurts and i'm all wibbly and painy >__< *sad*

Well i went to our 'sixth form social' last night, which i thought was gunna be crap, as practically the only people going were the 'cool kids'

But in fact it was faantastic. Though i feel abit crud now...

Almost everyone starts to grow up in the sixth form, I love it. I'm almost going to miss it come mid-June...

Oh, wait a sec, I'm leaving my school. Nah, I won't miss it.

On topic: last night was awesome, until about half 12. And, well, yeah - it stopped being awesome... Shit.

Last night was quite a good night, played Snooker and won 2 of the 4 games played. Then watched the Khan fight on ITV, left the pub about 1:30am.

Today has been ok so far, got up a little late went down to the club to pick up my cue ready for Tuesday. Ran into a guy who wanted to kill me so i challenged him and he ran off scared. Now back home online chatting away.

woa i was right. my day was RUBBISH... >__<

on the plus: i learnt some more hiragana ~ now i can write 11 characters, and jamba's name :indeed:(being only one syllable in english - that's not much of an accomplishment i suppose)

Jordan fitted the new parts in my pc, and overclocked it too - I also woke up in the middle of the night and wasnt tired.

Then I had some toast and tea, and then me and my mum and Jordan and my brothers went to the beach for a lovely walk. It was very windy too.

I collected:

a plastic doll leg

a mermaids purse

a yellow highlighter pen

a lightbulb

a float.

Also, the snow melted! :(

Utterly pish.

I spent the day working myself up to doing my assignments. Still not happening..... :/

My mind is more focused on the treacle pudding thing calling out to me from the kitchen XD

same, except I was being called by all food not just pudding :awesome: