Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Had an amazing night :D Spent the evening with Channy which was really lovely. Made some dinner for us and then we just sat there chatting for what seemed like hours. Then we headed out to meet some of the guys who were in the year below us at Sixth Form, and ended up having a much better time than I thought I would. Highlight would definitely have to be discovering it was snowing really heavily and consequently having a spontaneous dance in the street with "All I Want For Christmas Is You" playing on someones phone. Such an odd moment, but one of those ones you just can't help but love.

Now I have to babysit a puppy for a friend of my mums who's giving it to the girl I used to babysit as a Christmas gift. I've always heard about the "a dog isn't just for Christmas" thing, but haven't ever actually seen one given as a present before. Thing is, my two other dogs are total bitches, so I can see today being anything but fun.

Holy crap, it's Christmas tomorrow? Where do the days go x)

Merry Christmas etc

What with all the snow, lights and wrapping up presents, just doesn't feel like Christmas to me yet. Saying that, i'm looking forward to finally getting Muramasa and Spirit Tracks tomorrow :heh:

Well today I've had a bit of a cold, and I played squash 2 days ago for the first time in a few months so my body is aching like crazy! Going to have a nice bath to soak now. :)

On the plus side, I got my Christmas card from my girlfriend today which had her picture on the front (good old Moonpig). It's really sweet and I miss her loads; can't wait for New Year's Eve! Ooh, the message inside made me a happy man. :)

It's been one of them days today. Got up late after last nights drinking binge (all i remember is the X-Mas draw, people slagging me off and a bar-wide game of Killer. Such a good night, i even confronted the ones behind the slagging and told them to button it.

Off out again tonight for the annual Christmas Eve artist/night out.

Went to a Xmas eve service at the church my family go to every year and I used to go to regularly before I remembered God didn't exist.

Was fine. I hate how since the paedophile youth worker left/went to jail, the actual nativity production has gone to shit.

An advert for getting convicted child offenders back in contact with children for the sake of art.

But yeah. Saw some familar faces, but realistically...there's a reason I don't keep in contact with these people (from the old "young people/teen" section, Cafe St.John). Chair came along too to pick up some pressies he left at my house, and he chatted to a guy he knew through me (one of the realistic people I know through the church) also in Oxford with him.

Home, need to finish wrapping my secret santa, and might look through my essay more.

Annoyingly gifts I ordered two weeks ago didn't turn up (although something I ordered 3 days ago did but that was for me anyway) so had to go to a nearby shopping centre but nowhere had the freaking Hannah Montana movie.

Wrapped all presents, wrote all cards, cleaned the hamster and now...dunno. May do another drawing (only done one today and its not that great) and eat. Feel like drinking wine and watching Disney tonight, like you used to when you were a child. Torn between Fantasia and Pinocchio.

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Friday for tomorrow peeps :)

Annoyingly gifts I ordered two weeks ago didn't turn up (although something I ordered 3 days ago did but that was for me anyway) so had to go to a nearby shopping centre but nowhere had the freaking Hannah Montana movie.

Wrapped all presents, wrote all cards, cleaned the hamster and now...dunno. May do another drawing (only done one today and its not that great) and eat. Feel like drinking wine and watching Disney tonight, like you used to when you were a child. Torn between Fantasia and Pinocchio.

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Friday for tomorrow peeps :)

Some of the presents I ordered (well one cd) haven't arrived either... no way i'm wasting petrol and time to go get another from the shop though, they can have it when it arrives!

It's the thought that counts... :heh:

(Why was this capitalised....is it a quote I don't recognise?)

PS Do you have Flavins number?

Christmas pressies are going downstairs now and I believe we are having Indian take away for din-dins. Epic epic woot. :D

Capitalised for emphasis! I don't have Dave's number I'm afraid. He told me today that it's taken 9 months to get into my social circle. This worried me for 2 reasons: 1) I've been working there longer than 9 months and 2) He thinks I'm a plastic/ogre to be impressed. Or something. Anyway, have a lovely takeaway. I think I'm gonna curl my hair now (again), straight feels so dull.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Capitalised for emphasis! I don't have Dave's number I'm afraid. He told me today that it's taken 9 months to get into my social circle. This worried me for 2 reasons: 1) I've been working there longer than 9 months and 2) He thinks I'm a plastic/ogre to be impressed. Or something. Anyway, have a lovely takeaway. I think I'm gonna curl my hair now (again), straight feels so dull.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

He's been working there 9 months lol. Or been sitting there 9 months.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

:bouncy:

I've been away for days, because I was visiting friends in Brighton and in London. Had a great time, and tonight I went out for a little Christmas drink or two with my Newport friends.

I've spent a lot of money in the last week, though. :( Probably around 150-180 quid on Christmas presents for Ine and my friend, getting things such as tube tickets, paying for food when we went out, and stuff. A bit annoyed with myself for spending that money, but then I had a good time, too. I've got some money in my account still, so it's not like I'm broke. But...I wanted to pay off this damn overdraft. :(

Why is there always someone who tries to spoil a perfectly good night, or try anyway?

We were having a nice time at a party, even though i wasnt drinking, and then two chavs came up to us and start mouthing for no reason.

I was just about to go home to see my family and they started mouthing at me and the two others getting into my car.

We got in the car anyway ignoring them, so one thought it would be funny to grab a big chunk of ice and throw it at my car as i was driving off, whilst shouting abuse at us.

At this point i slammed my brakes on, got out of the car and slammed the door.

I began to walk upto the one who had thrown it and the best thing i could come up with was "what the fuck you think your doing, you little dick head".

As i got closer to him he started backing off two steps to everyone of mine saying "Go on, hit me.." and "hit me and see what you get...", but he continued to back off.

When i stopped he took a step forward and started hurling abuse again, so i laughed and went to hit him but he started backing off faster.

As i got back in the car they threw another one, so i span round and proceeded to bump into them as i drove past, they moved pretty quickly.

Why they hell were they on the streets on Christmas Eve?

I am hungover.

But I Will Power Through. Ahem...

Yesterday I had steak for breakfast (win) then managed to get on the wrong train and end up only an hour late for work - impressive when you consider I went to Wakefield and back... Also took crackers to work and had some fun there.

Last night I went t'pub with a workmate and an ex-workmate. I was generally awesome - broke up a fight, verbally belittled some chavs, philosophised my face off, added two more people to the People Who Will Think About Joining My Commune, found two puches of tobacco drunk people left behind -- one with a chunk of green in. Bought a burger on the way home and had a weird moment with a guy who seemed EXTREMELY insulted when I asked him if he had a good night. He left so angry-looking I genuinely thought I was going to get stabbed on my way home. Heard noises in the night so locked my bedroom door. Damn santa, messing with my shit.

SO TODAY!

Housemate left me some sandwiches and pasties that he got for free at his workplace so I'm gobbling that for breakfast. Just unwrapped my presents and I got;

A diary!

Some Boxers! (with JAMES on them in case I forget who I am)

Chocolate coins!

A Stubbi! (to put your fag-ends in. Totally useless and not going to use)

Dice Games! (looks cool. Has some funky dice in it)

Two T-Shirts!

Five text messages!

Six Christmas Cards!

That's it! My housemate was also mega aewsome and managed to do a chunk of washing up before he went home yesterday, so there's only a bit of that to do before I do the dinner (around 2pm maybe?). Feeling a leeetle rough, but going to get started on the martini in a minute.

Not really sure what to do today - instinct led me to this here laptop, but I can't post anything menial on facebook -- it has to be christmas related. I also have a 12 hour shift to look forward tomorrow so I HAVE TO ENJOY TODAY!

Safe bet is to turn on the telly and let that move me.

Merry Christmas!

Hope it goes well for you! My stomach finally made a decision and decided it would stay put today. Cracked open a can to help with the head.

Problem is I'M NOT HUNGRY... Can't be having xmas dinner too late... ok, ok, 2pm I start it. That sounds about right... right?

Honey I Blew Up The Kids! F'awesome.

I feel so growed upp.

I want to steal Wes' posting style.

Guest Captain Falcon

Went out after work yesterday and got up town about 2 in the afternoon. By 6 I was absolutely plastered. Totally gutted as I really wanted to out at night too but there was no powering through that.

For some reason, I too the decision to drink cider whereas I normally just stick to vodka based stuff - I won't be making that mistake again.

So I was in bed by 7 last night and then got up about 9 this morning.

Apart from having that slightly icky feeling in my throat, I feel fine now though, if a little hungry.