Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Shit mate, you got flying mice? That's uber.

The window is on the ground floor and is next to some pipes.

Edit: I've had a change of heart. I'm going to get rid of the mouse. It'll only attract more when it alerts others of the nirvana it's found.

Edited by Daft

Yeah, I think I was trying too hard :(

I'm doing a wesley and remembering why I'm here! Last night after long hours at pubs, the police pulled up on my swagger home. They asked me if I was a student, I said "kinda," then they asked where I'd been, I said "Roebuck Tav! Good there." Then they said "ok baiii!!" and drove off.

Today I had a shift at work, innit, with hot-girl-that-turned-me-down. I was feeling all "fair enough she said no, my soul hasn't been shaved, it wasn't as heart-exploding as I thought rejection would be" and just generally chipper and As Per, but she was clearly having Odd Head Stuff; trying not to be too smiley with me, while also trying to remain at the level of 'friends' that we currently are. I feel bad, but I found it quite funny.

ANYWAY. If someone messages me on facebook while I type on here, it does a sort of thing where I can't type in here unless i click away then back again.

Haden, you make it hard to type in here :P BWAHAHAHWEH... ehe... eh... Bleh.

Yeah, I think I was trying too hard :(

I'm doing a wesley and remembering why I'm here! Last night after long hours at pubs, the police pulled up on my swagger home. They asked me if I was a student, I said "kinda," then they asked where I'd been, I said "Roebuck Tav! Good there." Then they said "ok baiii!!" and drove off.

Today I had a shift at work, innit, with hot-girl-that-turned-me-down. I was feeling all "fair enough she said no, my soul hasn't been shaved, it wasn't as heart-exploding as I thought rejection would be" and just generally chipper and As Per, but she was clearly having Odd Head Stuff; trying not to be too smiley with me, while also trying to remain at the level of 'friends' that we currently are. I feel bad, but I found it quite funny.

ANYWAY. If someone messages me on facebook while I type on here, it does a sort of thing where I can't type in here unless i click away then back again.

Haden, you make it hard to type in here :P BWAHAHAHWEH... ehe... eh... Bleh.

I have that exact problem. Gives me a reason not to be on facebook whilst writing essays!

Woke up... toothache... laaaaame. Decided not to go ice skating with friends due to my wisdom tooth hurting like a mofo. Played Scribblenauts all morning and unfortunately could not spawn naked pictures of Megan Fox :(

I'm now making it my aim to be a little spamhappy today to try and get myself above the 100 post mark (in the main boards) so I can actually give thanks to people. Feel quite guilty as people have 'thanked' some of the shite that I've posted and I've not been able to 'thank' anyone myself. Don't know why I want to though as you're all a bunch of fucking thankers. ;)

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story is made of complete and utter epic whynz.

I am going to go and pick up my comics now.

And then I am going to watch The Office and the first two episodes of season 4 of Dexter.

Saturdayz aka the best day of the week FTWz.

:)

*jealous*

I'm still waiting for season 2 of Dexter to start over here on tv. Why are they so slowwwww? =(

I actually saw season 2 in the store already and was tempted to buy it... And now I'm tempted again. Darn you ReZ!

And I also need Mario and Luigi. My poor wallet!

*jealous*

I'm still waiting for season 2 of Dexter to start over here on tv. Why are they so slowwwww? =(

I actually saw season 2 in the store already and was tempted to buy it... And now I'm tempted again. Darn you ReZ!

Well if patterns are anything to go by I'll happen to be around your house when you watch the season two finale. I have watched the season two finale about five times with different people, just because I happen to be around when they were planning to watch it.

Yesterday was fun. The lecturer didn't seem to understand that I'm not a student so gave me reading to do for next week, will go see her about that. But then I slowly made my way to Brum and went and saw Up :D Then wondered the streets of Birmingham for about an hour until my friend arrived. We went for a drink and then both went our separate ways (trains) but it was nice to see her.

Trying to decide what to do with my day today.

Fnnar. Nursing something of a hangover today after drinks out. Good times, and a planned repetition tonight, but slightly soured by my mate totally overstepping the boundaries and blurting out my disability to someone I've never met before. Stupid fucker has about as much tact and empathy as my morning dump.

It's not something I consider myself sensitive about, but in a new social group it's something I have to deal with myself and talk to people about but I have a way of doing things and it is NOT Stuart making a joke out of my disability in public.

No work today! Weekend off. Diary fail.

Old pal who lived with us in halls is visiting for the day, but unfortunately he won't get to see a lot of the other halls mates as tehy've got plans. Tonight is Dan Dare's party to celebrate the impending anniversary of his escape from his mother's womb, should be schwa. Been invited to go bowling with the work lot, initially by hot girl so I think she's over the panic and we can settle dust and jive talk, moon walk, bean stalk. Or just bowl.

I want a bath. I have a bath in my house and I've not used it yet! Not had a bath for years.

Yesterday, as with today and presumably tomorrow, consisted of lots of writing. Got it done quickly and sent it off as I was being pestered to send the reviews to him even though I had only just got the stuff. But that's done and so I'm just trying to work my way through the rest of it asap otherwise it'll interfere with Uni work.

Kinda want to go out but can't afford to. Well, I can as I have enough money but I want to keep it to see if the new lady is available to go out next week for drinks. ::shrug: Might just go for a wander around the town or something. At least it'd get me out of the house.

*jealous*

Download! (Legally...where possible, because I cannot condone warez)

Season 2 is the weakest one (still awesome though) IMO.

Definitely get on Mario/Luigi/Bowser though. I havn't enjoyed my DS as much in a long time, and its utterly enjoyable so far, and I'm only about 45 minutes in! :D

Got my precious comics. A new comic started and I enjoyed it.

I'm currently awaiting the artwork from my mate of one of the comics I'm writing. He initially said he'd give it to me 4 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago on Sunday, then Thursday, and here we are still without it. Annoying.

I designed the front cover though and it looks good (layout wise) and he's gonna do that in awesome style.

Blah etc.

Download! (Legally...where possible, because I cannot condone warez)

Season 2 is the weakest one (still awesome though) IMO.

Definitely get on Mario/Luigi/Bowser though. I havn't enjoyed my DS as much in a long time, and its utterly enjoyable so far, and I'm only about 45 minutes in! :D

I wouldn't know where to download tv shows legally. =P

Plus I prefer watching them on television, with subtitles heh. So I'll just wait I guess. Just hoping they'll start showing it soon, though so far no mention of it yet anywhere. =(

And yeah, Mario and Luigi is definitely on my to buy list! Love the games, and this one looks just as fun as the other ones. =)

Guest Stefkov

Last night was pretty good.

Watched 5 hours of wrestling. I wasn't really much of a fan, still I'm not, but I'll watch it anyway.

Then we ordered pizza. 16" sorta meat feast for a tenner.

Then we watched the new Steve Austin film Damage. Stone Cold damage.

Fridays are pretty damn awesome.

Passed the pass plus course today (did it since I haven't driven for years, and probably going to be soon).

Yesterday was more interesting, definitely. I had to have several meetings with project supervisors to discuss their projects, and then hope the supervisor I wanted picked me over another person. She did, which was great, so my project is confirmed for starting in one week. :)

After sorting that out, me and Mahalia went back to my town with me, which was really sweet of her considering she had to get the train to her hometown (away from Uni) later. We went ice skating, which was so very awesome. :) She's new to it, and I'm not too good at it myself, so we of course had to keep very close at all times ;). After that we went back to my house nearby, and got rudely interrupted (;)), and she ended up meeting with my parents and saying hello to them. I introduced her as a friend from university, although I'm guessing it seemed quite obvious what she was to me, haha.

I've well and truly fallen for her. She's so gorgeous and smart, and considerate. She really is the perfect package. Better yet, the supervisor of my project is the wife of the supervisor of her project. We only found this out after choosing our projects (from a list of hundreds), which is really spooky. Or fate? Even better - we are probably going to be working with each other on our projects as a result. Yay!

My life seems to have been changed so much recently...I'm rarely in (today being an exception, since she's back at her family home for the weekend), and getting to see her lots. Woo. :D

So finally a day where nothing is going on! :grin: not sure what to do.

I am without bag and thus without my phone to contact anyone and my books and notepad to do work for my test on Monday! Plus earlier the internet was down so that was fail. I managed to borrow a book off someone and revised earlier this morning since I was up from our Fire Alarm drill which was completed in 2 minutes 58 seconds! 3 minutes was the cut off for having to do it again.

I pretty much fell asleep in my clothes last night next to my DS playing Pokemon. Last week or so have consisted of various Lectures, tests and fun. :yay:

My nails are still painted from the other day (green and purple) and I'm a proud owner of a Panda Purse. colourful! :D

Anyway today I've revised, had a KFC mini variety pack for lunch and later I'mma tidy my room but now I'm reading some manga/watching anime as my love for that has increased by 6 since coming to Uni. :)

Ah this day was going too well. My ass hole friend (@ Goafer. - Brad) who said he was coming to Thorpe Park with me (with his chickwoman) is now not coming. With whom I originally asked and he said he'd come 4 weeks ago, and I checked 2 weeks ago, to make sure he booked it off work and he was definitely coming.

Not only that but he didn't let me know to tell me. I rang him and found out that way. He was so blatantly lieing though. He said his boss had put him down to work despite already arranging it off. He wasn't shocked at this and he found no way around it. Ridiculous.

Its clearly his completely bitchindigo'd girlfriend (who I havn't met). Bitch. First thing she said to me on FaceBook was "Hi I'm blah" but "there aren't any girls going with you are there? NO GIRLS!" which left a stellar impression with me.

Also shes not very attractive, so I can't understand why he's with her.

Similar thing happened with my best mate going out with a total bitch about 4 years ago. I couldn't understand it, and still don't.

I left an ambiguous FB status that I hope they both see, and both read between the lines. Fucking....poo.

Oh well, Thorpe will not have its fun ruined.