Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

That's bullshit Bluey. Take it to the bridge, apply some hardcore pimpsmacking.

so yeah... as i said in the msn convo: had my interview with SEGA yesterday :grin: so i might be working with will' and jamba soon ^___^ i think it went pretty well! just a testing position... but still, good-ish money!! and would be nice to work in jeans again!! haha.

How did the Sega opportunity come about?

I'm in Aberdeen, loving life.

Up to see the art college open day, was fine, but hardly scream-worthy. They do have courses I'm interested in though.

Mainly up to see my friend who recently started uni up here (a.k.a the third member of the Paj and Chair crew), hilarity has already ensued. Met his new friends, heard the drama, had too much Subway-sandwich related fun already. Need to make sure I catch the train back home tonight...college only gave me the single day off.

I got a job, Slaggis had a sex change and ReZ died in a horrible blimping accident.

I think that covers everything.

Glad to see you're back ^_^

Whoa whoa whoa, what? Slaggis had a sex change?

Today I got Scribblenauts and Yankee Candles arrived, thus today was good.

:)

Oh and this unthinkably irritating person was sitting next to Molly for today (and rest of the week) so that was kind of hilarious. She (the irritating) sent an email around saying "If you get a call from someone asking for a "CETV" then just give them a value." Now, she got the answer from me (via a helper headset) so anyway I sent an email round to everyone in reply to it saying "And fyi "CETV" stands for cash equivalent transfer value.

Steal thunder get."

Which went down well/hilariously. She then sent me an email saying "How rude" so I responded "You love it"

Edited by ReZourceman

I went to my local wine shop earlier:

"Do you have any mead?"

"Yes, we have this one [explains flavour]"

"How much is it?"

"£6.75"

"Do you do student discounts?"

"Yes, we have a basic 5% discount, but you can also choose to gamble and answer a trivial pursuit question. If you get it right, you'll get a 10% discount, but if you get it wrong, you'll have to pay full price."

"Alright, I'll gamble."

*gets out trivial pursuit card from behind the desk* "You have a choice of Geography, Arts and Literature, Science and Nature, or Entertainment."

"Science and Nature."

"In which compass direction is the Sahara desert expanding?"

"South."

"Correct, that'll be £6.08."

Apparently this is shop policy, my girlfriend says when she went she got a question about Superman wrong and had to pay full price. :heh:

I went to my local wine shop earlier:

"Do you have any mead?"

"Yes, we have this one [explains flavour]"

"How much is it?"

"£6.75"

"Do you do student discounts?"

"Yes, we have a basic 5% discount, but you can also choose to gamble and answer a trivial pursuit question. If you get it right, you'll get a 10% discount, but if you get it wrong, you'll have to pay full price."

"Alright, I'll gamble."

*gets out trivial pursuit card from behind the desk* "You have a choice of Geography, Arts and Literature, Science and Nature, or Entertainment."

"Science and Nature."

"In which compass direction is the Sahara desert expanding?"

"South."

"Correct, that'll be £6.08."

Apparently this is shop policy, my girlfriend says when she went she got a question about Superman wrong and had to pay full price. :heh:

Genuinely the coolest thing I've ever heard.

my granny is in a coma =(

she had a fall a while ago and was responding well to the iv antibiotics, but suddenly became comatose.

The doctors aren't giving us much hope. Probably fairer for her passing away peacefully, rather than trying to bring her round if she's had a stroke or something. Still sucks pretty badly.

she had a fall a while ago and was responding well to the iv antibiotics, but suddenly became comatose.

The doctors aren't giving us much hope. Probably fairer for her passing away peacefully, rather than trying to bring her round if she's had a stroke or something. Still sucks pretty badly.

:(

Sorry to hear about that, Raining.

*commencing forum hugs*

Sorry to hear that :( *hug*

Awk, nooo. =( *massive hugs*

Well that was a load of shit. Spent an hour doing basic maths (negative numbers, brackets and other primary school shit). I mean sure it's a business course not a maths course, but it's an elective module. Why would somebody choose to do a maths module if they can't do the most basic of maths?

My maths module started out like that, it's to bring everyone up to speed - you'd be surprised how much people forget over the summer. By next semester st the latest, and it'll be getting difficult...

So sorry to hear about this Raining, hope everything turns out okay. *hugs*

I disagree, I know any shops which do this. Rare as a funny EEVILLMURRAY joke. (sorry I just read Mr Odwin's joke so I thought I'd carry it on).

Strange it would be near you seeing as the amount of extremely intelligent people probably going into that shop are more likely than near most other universities :p