"so she died.

the end."

i'd post some stories i've written but this is a 'family website'... ^___^

*steals some of letty's story for sig* BUAHAHAHA</evil scientist lol>

awesome story. like the ending :smile:

"so she died.

the end."

i'd post some stories i've written but this is a 'family website'... ^___^

You can send them my way via PM again! The last one I saw was brilliant, the rewriting of the MSN conversation or something. Still have it around somewhere actually :heh:

I feel likeim sat around waiting to go on holiday now, like im in limbo.

I have a similar thing but with dieing/becoming a comic book writer (whichever comes first)

Weekend was good but too short. This time a year ago I was in America/New York today (I think) which makes me sad. Butlins in under two weeks so I guess thats good.

Well yesterday was a nice bit of brain-relief. Played some chess in the park. Each game was basically me versus two/three people. Lost one, won another, and decided a draw was fair with the last game. A mate frisbeed some random person in the face. Was lol.

Got drunk. 8 cans and a pint in total. Had some folk back at mine and had some ridiculous discussion with mate-who-frisbeed-randomer (Raj, for those who met him at the sheff meet). He's training to be a lawyer so conversations can quickly become weird legalese debates, and I ended up having to tell him and two other people something I've not told anyone before, just to justify why I thought it was ok for me to not reveal a bunch of secrets someone else told me. Was... weird.

Then rock-banded for a bit. Then they left, and I found myself so... angry. Basically just angry and everything. I've been feeling pent-up aggression for ages. I really, really need a punching bag. I keep feeling like I want to spill my guts to someone but knowing people both irl and on here, and knowing that certain people in my life also know I post on here, and my username, means I am constantly unable to let a lot of shit out without feeling either judged or bitchy. I did let some crap out in a massiiiv text to my ex, and I woke to some massiiiv replies, so I wrote a maaaasssiiiiiv message that broke my phone (srsly), so I sent it on facebook and I've since just been sending a busy tone to her when she calls. Whatever.

I keep saying "no worries, it's alright" when people put me on the back foot somehow, even though I want to say "no, it's not alright, it fucking pisses me off and I hate it". I keep being made to organise people together, and then nobody ever says "hey, thanks for this. It's real nice. I appreciate the effort," while I'm left to sort shit the fuck out. Why do I feel so guilty for just wanting to be wanted? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life.

Currently waiting for the season finale for Breaking Bad to get here, while my itunes is acting like some crazy dj and re-re-repeating bits each time I do anything on firefox. Just need it to download so I can get my head out of reality for an hour. I've got cider and I'm probably going to get wrecked, get naked and pass out with my cock in some furniture or some stupid shit, after writing some epic-stupid storypoem that I'll regret posting on here.

Jayseven - you'll be surprised how our lot do actually appreciate you as a friend, even I do, funny how that works, eh? :P

I don't see why you can't be angry and there's this thing called paper, I have to admit I write a journal these days and I'm going back to the gym just so I don't end up hitting one of my friends in the face, when really its not their fault.

Ashley - I want pictures.

Eevil - Get your ass on a train, luckily my gran is placed in a home very near to me and with having my car its easy for me to see her, but she is a mute, she doesn't even look like she can see me and it breaks my heart that she can't say goodbye to me.

Bluey - rant away!

The relationship thing, it was abit of everything, he's treated me like crap for years really, much as I do love the guy, I feel like I've been cheated out of a real first love and all that crap, so I've had enough, time to move on!

Funnily enough a few hours after writing my previous post my mum came to tell me that the home had called, her body is rapidly shutting down, so much for weeks, it'll be days and I still feel so fucking incredibly selfish for wishing it'll be after my birthday so I'm not constantly remind of her.

Boo, haha so I came back here to rant to you guys, because I can.

Just had my first exam, Math Core 3, and I don't think i'm going to get the B i need in math :cry: It was harder than any of the past papers i've done, many of the questions seemed to be of a different style to the previous years.

Ah well atleast that's one exam closer to being free.

Then rock-banded for a bit. Then they left, and I found myself so... angry. Basically just angry and everything. I've been feeling pent-up aggression for ages. I really, really need a punching bag. I keep feeling like I want to spill my guts to someone but knowing people both irl and on here, and knowing that certain people in my life also know I post on here, and my username, means I am constantly unable to let a lot of shit out without feeling either judged or bitchy.

Pent up emotions are never good, they tend to end in some sort of sudden emotional 'splurge' after keeping stuff bottled up for ages, this happened to me recently as I came to realise a few things about myself >.> I can be pretty stupidly obsessive at times and I know now that it's something I need to address and am making progress in changing.

I think it's when we just ignore this stuff that it just kind of builds up and becomes a problem so talking about it is good if you can but I know that in itself isn't exactly easy. :/

Anyway... Jay I hope you are able to let out your pent-up feelings as you'll most likely feel at least a bit better for it afterwards in some way. :)

I don't see why you can't be angry and there's this thing called paper, I have to admit I write a journal these days and I'm going back to the gym just so I don't end up hitting one of my friends in the face, when really its not their fault.

Bluey - rant away!

Boo, haha so I came back here to rant to you guys, because I can.

Both of these sound like good ideas of dealing with stuff, contructive too as keeping your mind occupied by things like these can help as well as providing an outlet for thoughts / emotions / stress.

Also *hugs* it can't be easy waiting for that phonecall Nightwolf and even when it does come, you're never prepared for it. :/

I agree with the ranting thing as well, I think if anyone feels comfortable ranting here then they should go for it if they feel the need. :)

:nono: Lounging around the house until I have to leave for Uni at 2.15 for the train. Ridiculous having to go in for 4pm but the person, whoever she is (not going to bode well if I go in with that attitude), can't meet earlier. Sucks as it ruins my day. Not that I was planning to do everything. Hopefully, though, everything will be sorted with Uni and I'll no longer be a Psychology student but an English one. :)

Will also need to make a trip to HMV to pick up a few things. I know I'll be able to get one of the things I'm after but the CD I'm wanting.... yeh that one's going to be a bit difficult I reckon seeing as they don't even have it listed on their website but I know it's out today so fingers crossed they have it. They better anyway because the only other store is Zavvi and they don't really get new stuff at the proper time.

I shall never again do a 36 hour straight day again, it was a good idea at the time but the number of times i crashed as it were during the day was too much. Managed to get a good nights sleep last night, shall do the same tonight then i'll be back to normal.

Just had my first exam, Math Core 3, and I don't think i'm going to get the B i need in math :cry: It was harder than any of the past papers i've done, many of the questions seemed to be of a different style to the previous years.

Ah well atleast that's one exam closer to being free.

Well I didn't find it too bad and I've done 0 past papers. Except for about 3/4s of one that we did in class.

This morning I awoke again to screaming children. I'm sure they should be back in school...

This morn wasn't as bad as a few days ago. All I heard in a hazy state of mind is some running noises, a massive crunch, and then a girl screaming. The crunching noise got me really worried, it sounded like a bone cracking. It was horrible.

I shall be going to sort out my loans for next year later, because of my decision to stay on the course I'm on now I'll need it to change on my loan thingimabob. Then in 5 and a bit hours I'll be watching and laughing at what Microsoft will be showing at their conference.

Although it's study leave, I did intend on going into school this morning. But I got a bowling ball in my stomach, got a desert in my mouth (or so it feels). So I stayed at home/in bed. Watched Madagascar 2 with my sis (who also felt the same - curious), and then did some brief English revision, before coming in here to get my DT revision, but being distracted by the Mac.

Did another level on my new file of X-men Legends 1. I hate the Morlock one. It's the lovely one on that sinking ship next.

I went to pizza hut. This was fun.

I went food shopping, also fun.

I now await the Microsoft press conference.

So much for starting work for my portfolio, I can already feel this summer just being a wasted, yet relaxing, one.

My day was so annoying...

overslept this morning, so had to run like mad to make sure i got to my maths exam which was at 9

then when i finally got there, realised i left my calculator at home which i obv really needed, so had to beg my cow of a maths teacher to lend me one.

Then the exam was REALLY hard, some freaky questions on that stats paper, even though i worked so hard for it. Then my ex came up to me as i was about to leave saying he still had feelings for me...which is what i obviously would have loved to hear two weeks ago before exams, not while i'm pissed off, half-crying, and right in the middle of exams.

So in conclusion...brilliant day (!)

My day was so annoying...

overslept this morning' date=' so had to run like mad to make sure i got to my maths exam which was at 9

then when i finally got there, realised i left my calculator at home which i obv really needed, so had to beg my cow of a maths teacher to lend me one.

Then the exam was REALLY hard, some freaky questions on that stats paper, even though i worked so hard for it. Then my ex came up to me as i was about to leave saying he still had feelings for me...which is what i obviously would have loved to hear two weeks ago before exams, not while i'm pissed off, half-crying, and right in the middle of exams.

So in conclusion...brilliant day (!)[/quote']

Was that S2 by any chance? My friends had that today and apparently it was really hard :/

Eugh, that guy seems like a right tosser. let me at him :heh: Keep working hard and forget about guys (i know how hard that is for you ;))until after exams...Though have to admit he seems a bit of a gayface, nothing compared to ME :D

I had Core 4 Maths exam this morning. So easy. I left after 25 minutes of the comprehension, because I finished after 20 minutes.

Went home, to have a welcome shower.

Went round to Calum's flat. We sunbathed on the roof, while I revised. He picked an album at random from my iTunes (Fight Like Apes) and listened to it in full. He enjoyed.

We watched Neighbours (shite), then went to get a chinese take-away. We sunbathed again, then I came home.

urgh, im tierd of being un employed and single. if only jessica alba or myleene klass would pay me to go out with them :( two birds one stone that would be.

on a related not, im now convinced a friend is ignoring me. we usualy chat alot, she asks me advice on guys, problems with house mates, what she should wear and occasionaly i'll read essays for her when she isnt happy with the wording.

last few nights when ive tried to talk to her on msn, she just goes off line straight away. bah, women are to complicated. to be gay would save me so much stress.

back to today, went to town with a friend and bough chuck norris vs mr t, best book ever written.. ive been laughing like an idiot since i got in.

declined a trip to the sea front on the gounds i couldent be arsed, and cant afford the cinema tonight (because of the book).

so yeah.

Was that S2 by any chance? My friends had that today and apparently it was really hard :/

I had that. Found it quite easy to be honest. But S2 exams don't seem to change hardly in difficulty. Every question is the same on every paper just about.

Also had C3 as mentioned earlier.