N-Europe

Weeeeee I didn't get April fooled - yay. Apart from this forum! My driving lesson was pretty successful... I had a really disasterous week last week, but I seem to have pulled it all together and it feels a lot more natural getting up to speeds and suchlike.

I stretched my ear piercings (1.6mm - first stretch!) and i coloured my fringe luminous pink - woo!

Well that's Baby Jesus, so you can't miss an opportunity to give the piece extra meaning like that :P Could be wacky, give him a middle-aged look with a beard, or could be a baby hitler.

Maybe, though hitler's too obtuse. I might make him deformed. Or perhaps just an amputee. I've been looking at Marc Quinn, but wondering how to apply that research. He does sculptures of almost exclusively all amputees or the deformed.

Kiss%203%20quarter%20web_med.jpg

I'm desperately trying to apply for accomo at Sheffield, but the website is being a total crackwhore. Then, trying to get my Psychology coursework completed is just adding to the general annoyance/stress of it all. Plus, Msn has just decided to have a spaz and stop working on me. Massivearsingcockface.

any idea where you're planning to live?

edit: you know, sans crackwhore internet?

Endcliffe, for sure. I know a couple of people at my college are applying there, and Razz is too. Literally cannot wait to start, the next 6 months can't be over fast enough.

Despite the lack of new tattoo and Lego, I had a good end to the day. Had my last photography lesson, which mainly involved sitting around doing very little since I had already finished all my stuff. During the various conversations, I got talking to one of the lovely ladies about how I had applied for a school photographer job. She said I should definately stick with it if I don't get the job since she thought I was really good at photography. People occaisionally tell me I'm good at photography, but it's usually when they see my work and feel they have to, "yeah, uh, you're good and junk. Say, is that man made of wicker?". She seemed really geniune, which meant a lot in a room full of other people with equally good work. Plus she is damn fine looking and generally awesome (despite looking slightly like Bridget from Neighbours), which helps.

Ninja edit: Plus to make things even better, the teacher went through peoples work all evening and mine was actually all done. I thought I would have had to add some more notes in the lesson.

Edited by Goafer

Hmm if you're living in Sheffield I may see you one day then if I come for a visit again (although next year will be difficult with people segregating a bit and me moving down south). But yeah, the Sheffield crew really is growing.

Spent all day tidying and playing Mario. Then was kicked out around 6 for housemate to do her focus group. So wandered around the city for a bit. I've been here for five years and as I wondered around I recalled memories of the locations I was in at that moment (must have walked about 2-3 miles). Then went to a friend's and played on the Wii. Felt a bit awkward though because the one guy (who I slept with at the start of the second year) and I have a 'rapport' as they say (namely sarcastic insults back and forth) and considering until a few months ago his boyfriend seemed to hate me I didn't want him to get the wrong impression as they are nice people.

Ah well, I got a PS2 out of it (I randomly jokingly asked if he had one spare and he did) so now I can play Katamari again :D

Days been good, came home from work and watched both the footy and basketball games. Was happy with the football result (2-1), happy with the performance in the b-ball score was close (105-107)

Now chilling out with a bit of Clarkson.

Hmm if you're living in Sheffield I may see you one day then if I come for a visit again (although next year will be difficult with people segregating a bit and me moving down south). But yeah, the Sheffield crew really is growing.

Yeees! Would be really nice to meet at some point. I'd love to see if you're as innuendo (read "Total whore") as you are on facebook.

Edited by Slaggis

been playing resi 5 with a mate, to be honest, its just us having banter. hes always getting higher accuracy and more kills, which hes lording over me. try and explain that its due to the fact he uses the sniper rifles and i'm in the fray using a amchine gun, giving hima chance to shoot.

he didnt listen.

also, hes not good in boss fights, onto final boss and he had to quit. its gonna be a chore finnishing that with him.

Overall, today has been pretty ok. Been venturing around Brighton since this morning, and the weather was pretty fantastic! Do those two go together? Who cares! I could have died from heat exhaustion. Managed to pay in my rent, although it means I pretty much have nothing. No, really, I have nothing now! Where is this damn student loan? :(

Had a pretty tasty dinner, to cheer me up for my lack of money. It wasn't all that logical, as it was Steak and Chips, but it tasted great. Had that whilst I was watching the footie, so it was quite a fun night. Also, talking to the feeemale throughout the day did something to make me smile. So, go her!

I've cleaned the entire kitchen for the second time this week. This week starting Monday, I mean. It's Wednesday, fuuuck. Why does nobody else do their fair share? I think I may have developed OCD or something. Actually, no, I can't stand having a messy kitchen anymore. I want to make a cuppa tea without having to wash a spoon. Why aren't the spoons washed before I use them to take away the teabag? You tell me. Who's washing the spoons?!

Trying to do some work, and I've managed to write 100 words in the last hour, between Bluey's game, having an opinion shot down, and posting my thoughts on Frank Lampard. Also, Ashley is a freak. He replies to PMs with the new text ABOVE the quote text. What kind of fool does that?

You don't use a spoon for several cuppas?

Yeah, I use the one spoon. So, if I'm making tea for 4 people, I'd only need the one spoon and just take the teabags out one at a time.

The point is, nobody washes the spoons. They leave the cutlery in the sink, yet sometimes wash the plates and pans. Why do people do this?!

Yeah, I use the one spoon. So, if I'm making tea for 4 people, I'd only need the one spoon and just take the teabags out one at a time.

The point is, nobody washes the spoons. They leave the cutlery in the sink, yet sometimes wash the plates and pans. Why do people do this?!

Haha, absolutely everyone in my flat was guilty of that, including myself. Not a big problem though, just whack on some hot water and scrub away with the scourer at whatever you need. Then when you're done you throw it back in the sink. Lazy as fuck but it works.

As for me, meh day again. Days are boring as fuck, though I did make good progress on Fallout 3 and wrote a giant new blog entry. So, it's been somewhat productive.

But... cutlery's the easiest stuff to wash. Just bung it in the bottom of the sink to soak while you do plates and bowls, and it practically cleans itself.

I've not really done a lot these last few days. Watched Big Love, played Re5i, and just generally sunk a little bit more back in love with the ex. Oh, yes; I'm an idiot.

I really ought to go for a run tomorrow in my fancy get-up. Get some food in, maybe, seeing as I only have 2-week old fruit knocking about in my cupboards, besides condiments and pasta sauces.

I'm sure something awesome happened at some point... :(

Guest Jordan

For the first time in a few days, i slept well last night. Letty and myself talked for about an hour on the phone. I had closure and I no longer feel like ass.

She was at some random party, so... I probably unintentionally ruined her night >_>. Nevermind. We've decided to try to be friends, i'll probably pop to her work on Saturday to say hi or something.

Its going to be weird, its going to be fucked up but, at least its better than being enemies.

^ I can tell you from experience that it can work. It does take a little time though. I was in a long relationship with someone and after we broke up we decided to be friends. Was really awkward at first but now we're like BFFs and I'm glad. Reminds me that I need to get in touch with her and see how she's doing.

Freaking out already and I've only been up for 20 minutes. I have my psychology exam today and I'm all jittery. Was hoping not to get like this but oh well. I'll just relax for most of the day, casually look over my revision stuff for an hour or so then leave it. No point grinding revision notes because if it hasn't stuck already, it's not going to. Also have the delight of an advisor talk today, depending if she/he is in or not. It's going to be a long day.

Urghhhh. Waiting in school for the rest of my group to show up. We were going to meet at 9 in school (it's now 9:22), and I hurried so much to get here in time because I left a bit late. Cycling when you're feeling ill is not fun.

Feel like shit and just want to go home. Today sucks.

Saw my g/f last night for the first time in a week. It's amazing how such a short span of time apart can remind you how much you love someone. It's cliche, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

My sleeping pattern is still totally messed up from my week off. I was going to bed at 3-4am and getting up at 1-2pm. Just doing that for a week has killed me off. I knew i'd be back at work yesterday, so i started trying to get up earlier on monday to get back into routine. It didn't work. I'm still shattered. Just feel like i could sleep forever. Its not good!

ment to be going to a friend's 22nd tonight, though i hardly ever see the guy, and im not sure if i can be bothered.

i'm gonna apply for jobs today and do my best to shift the stump in the garden, if i get it out theres £20 in it for me, though i dunno if i'll be able to do mucxh more on it alone. see, the tree was grown in a bad patch of the garden, lots of cncrete and what not in the ground, so the roots are stuck in the concrete, making life difficult.

I mean I can use the same spoon for about 4-5 cups throughout the day, leave it facedown by the sink and pick up when needed. If it needs a cleansings, a few seconds under the tap.

But I feel your anger over the cutlery issue, it always kept going right down to the wire at uni, at points we'd just grab a dirty one and clean it on its own, hoping the next time someone did a big wash of their pots they'd take the cutlery out with them.

I miss those days. I could get by with just one knife, fork, spoon, plate, bowl and mug. Just wash when needed :p

As i'm living with responsible and incredibly clean OCD parents, i have to help clear up every night after dinner. We wash everything, dry it and put it away. I mean, there's just no need!

Last couple of days = shit.

My mum's handing in her letter of resignation today; she's a senior teacher/manager in her school. It's completely fucked up, she feels she has to resign because the new head teacher (who came in this year) is trying to get rid of her and all the senior management team; he's forced two of them to retire already.

She's so upset and there's just nothing anyone can say to placate her.

Big night out later and I don't feel like going at this moment, but I have to really and a few drinks will probably help tbh.

Last couple of days = shit.

My mum's handing in her letter of resignation today; she's a senior teacher/manager in her school. It's completely fucked up, she feels she has to resign because the new head teacher (who came in this year) is trying to get rid of her and all the senior management team; he's forced two of them to retire already.

She's so upset and there's just nothing anyone can say to placate her.

Big night out later and I don't feel like going at this moment, but I have to really and a few drinks will probably help tbh.

Jeez, that sounds sucktacular. Sorry for real. Want me to egg this guys house/terrorise him on telephone?

Yeah re tonight. The dood who we had a small falling out with is not coming....even though its one of our best friends leaving do. Seriously, Im kinda pissed off who the fuck does he think he is. I find him quite rude, always demanding stuff and not being polite or returning the favours. Ahhh well.

Dont worry tonight will be *brilliant* hopefully. And tomorrow. And Sunday. And Saturday (not that you'll be there...probably. Well you're welcome to. Might go see Monsters vs Aliens in the evening with blondie/Mike)

Also won a cheeky £13 at roulette so thats paid for my night out. Bar the taxis.