NEurope

A varied day today.

and I asked him if PS0 is out on the DS. Apparently it is, but Sega are shit at sending it out to shops. No shops in town have any sign of ever having it.

It's fairly cheap here, £17.99.

Felt a little ill today, fell asleep for most of the afternoon and to be honest I could quite happily go back to bed right now.

Had some scooter test rides this morning which were good fun, I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to get now, just got to sort everything out.

Nothing planned for this evening as noone is around, sad times.

Havent really done much today, just got beaten up by my 2 year old niece but thats nothing new. Spent the rest of the day watching Lie to Me and thinking about my rental account. I dont think i'll carry on with it next month, its feeling a bit pointless at the moment and im not really getting anything worthwhile.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting, possibly watch some movies with rifftrax if Goafer comes over.

Car broke down on the way to work today. Which is awesome, considering my job is to drive around.

Fairly confident I'm gonna be told to get lost next time I go in.

Edit: Noticed something weird today...when I'm lying in bed playing my DS, every 5 minutes or so the blood flow in my arm gets so low that I need to stretch it out to stop my fingers going numb. I think it's something to do with the way I lie, with my arm about as bent as it can get. When I straighten it out I can feel the blood moving down my arm again, like from that vein thats visible on the inside crook of the elbow. It's worse on my left than my right, but happens both ways. Is this normal?

Edited by Gizmo

Oh my question in Post Your Purchases is redundant now. To Goafer. Bout game prices. Shhh.

Anyway, it turned out I had a pretty great day. Chilled this morning, watched "LOST", and then went to Chesham to pick up my comic books. Green Lantern was....just....ugh just amazing. This comic is so good. Its amazing. Love the....just...god. Like origins of the universe levels of amazing.

Then had Chicken Mulligatawny as outlined in my previous post. Love it. So tasty its illegal. Honestly. And I don't even like soup. Fuck it, its not soup. Its Win-Liquid. I now proclaim it officially to be Win-Liquid.

Then watched one of my favourite films evarrrr for the first time evaarrrrrr

KICK-ASS

It kicked ass. TEEHEEHEE>

6:30 wake up on a Saturday? Bleak. Went to the post office sorting centre 3 miles away and picked up Pokemon then onwards and southwards towards London! Got to the Barfly about 45 minutes early so went to a nearby Morrisons for snacks then stood outside. Me and a few other people just casually hung around, and then suddenly we became the front of the queue. They eventually let us in. Then eventually let us upstairs and me and the random Italian girl who I met on Tuesday got to the centre front and held our ground.

Then fun.!

15012_379373431492_536116492_4108493_3255180_n.jpg

Picture somewhat represents general euphoria that followed. An amazing set. Once again so intimate and a big sing along, I approve :) More general chat with band/amongst band too. And attempts at British accents and slang ("we're going to play this and then get bladdered...yes?") Also I've fallen in lovelust with Emily. Hung around afterwards and they complimented my shirt (I made a shirt devoted to the lyrics/artwork of the album) and some strangers even took a photo of it (and maybe even my face, didn't see).

Then ended up hanging around outside (groupie!) with some random but nice girls afterwards because I had hours to kill for my train anyway. Eventually Nate surfaced as he was the only one who didn't get a chance to sign my shirt. But by this point I had put a jumper on so I went up to him and went "can you sign this" then preceded to lift up my jumper. Think I scared him. Exchanged some dialogue and went with the 2 girls. Walked through Camden and they got the tube while I walked to Euston (as I lost my tube ticket).

Such an amazing day, and an amazing week really. I can't believe after five years (kind of) I finally got to see them play. And to meet them and talk and get shit signed. So surreal but I loved it :) Only 2 months til I see them again.

Mulligatawny is a great word.

- Sister is pregnant. I'm going to be an uncle!

- (ex-?)gf is coming to stay on monday

- Council tax rebate is possible - a nice £400ish amount

... I'm sure I do more with my life but that seems to sum it up. I'm feeling mega psyched for my sister, and surprisingly 'giddy' about some new blood in the family.

My ex coming to stay should be good, though I suppose I'll mostly be performing a supervisory role, what with all her... stuff. I've come to realise that while I think of myself as a shit person, and while I think I never do anything, I actually sacrifice a lot of my time and effort in order to ensure someone else's happiness, and I know that I should be proud of it. It's just that when her condition is so severe and, for her, embarassing, I can't really go round proclaiming my awesomeness...

While my typical day can still be summed up with MW2/Cider/Bones, there is still more to me than this that words cannot convey, and for that I am somewhat happy...

- Sister is pregnant. I'm going to be an uncle!

Congrats! It's great being an uncle, even if I rarely have the chance to see my nephew.

I'll see him more when he's old enough to be taught how to play video games.

Bwaha, my day starts now. Slightly crazy; didn't manage to get any sleep yet so I'll be going on without. I'm starting a 9 hour shift now in order to have the whole day ahead so I can focus on my project (normally would start at 8AM). I'll be absolutely knackered come half 9. :p

Fucking terrible end of the day. Had a poker night, £5 buy ins, 7 people, 4 people bought back in for £5. I was winning pretty much the whole way through, and at the end I bottled it 2 minutes before we were schedules to end even though I could have folded the game out and played for time prior to that point and come away the winner. I only profited £5, the other won £45.

I'm a bloody idiot.

Went to Chair's sister's birthday celebration at their house. Was awkward but then I remembered ev eryone there has so much to tell.

Got sufficientlyt drunk - went to a club/bar - came home - had no more money.

Congrats on becoming an uncle Jay!

Ah I've discovered something, rock music is always going to win over dance music. My neighbours have far better speakers than I do, yet I can continously drown them out with my small logitech ones if I put on abit of screaming 36 crazyfists. Buwahaha. It is also easier to sleep too. Take that fuckers. >:)

Most of yesterday was spent at the gym, pub, playing on ze xbox, today will mostly be the same except with alittle work on a script for uni will be done and I have to start my ut3 level. Bah.

Do you not hate it when you're lost in a monumental train of thought, but then ten minutes later are completely unable to remember the details, and are just lost with some vague impression or end point, as your over efficient brain tries to cut back on its energy quota?

Do you not hate it when words are so inadequate that they're incapable of relating the ideas that float perfectly in your mind, without making you out to be some kind of weird prick? I want to connect, I do, but the task of it produces so much anger.

Inevitably: Should I order Dominoes?

Edited by The Bard

Find a good local pizza place. They're usually miles better (and cheaper) than the big chains.

Find a good local pizza place. They're usually miles better (and cheaper) than the big chains.

All the ones in the various towns I've lived in have all been shit. I've not tried anything in the UK better than Papa Johns, and I havn't had a single pizza in the US that wasn't like...miles better than Papa Johns. :(

Drank way too much last night, had to be dragged home by two of my friends with one wrong shoe on me.

Hope that is the most awkward aftershock from this night.

Last thing I remember is talking to someone relating to Freud and then blacking out for about 2 hours before finding myself home in bed.

Only thing I remember from those hours is me rhyming a lot.

Good times.

All the ones in the various towns I've lived in have all been shit. I've not tried anything in the UK better than Papa Johns, and I havn't had a single pizza in the US that wasn't like...miles better than Papa Johns.

I don't really like take-out pizza at all round here. It's all the same, tastes like it was made days earlier, cheese is rubbery and "meat feasts" seem to consist mostly of value mincemeat.

Just got back from playing squash with my sister. Fun times.

We tried playing for points (though we kinda half forgot how to count points) and she won two games versus one for me. =(

Am packing my suitcase now. Leaving to Berlin tomorrow, whoop! Hope it'll be fun, even though it's with school heh.

Oh my god, I've found Rez's Australian twin. He looks just like Rez however he seems to get himself around a lot, if you understand what i mean.

I don't really like take-out pizza at all round here. It's all the same, tastes like it was made days earlier, cheese is rubbery and "meat feasts" seem to consist mostly of value mincemeat.

Yeah. Also how "Meat Feast" means "A quarter slice of value ham"

Oh my god, I've found Rez's Australian twin. He looks just like Rez however he seems to get himself around a lot, if you understand what i mean.

Pics or didn't happen.

Too late; I had a buy one get one free voucher. Score!

Good! I love dominoes.

I'm sorely tempted to go get kfc, but I know I'm having one wednesday. Hmmf. :woops:

Not good, I ate one and a half large Veggie Supreme's in one go.

*Barf*

You big fatty fatty.

I say this mostly because I'm jealous you've eaten, more than the veggie supreme.