NEurope

I don't really like take-out pizza at all round here. It's all the same, tastes like it was made days earlier, cheese is rubbery and "meat feasts" seem to consist mostly of value mincemeat.

Morrisons are currently selling the big Pizza Express pizzas for £2... Reduced from £4.99, cracking pizza at a great price.

Congrats Jay!

dybpuddle150%5B1%5D.jpg

Today was supposed to be a productive day. Didn't quite happen. Trying to write some more of this report I've put off all week but meh. Not in the mood. But then nor am I in the mood to sit downstairs and watching whatever shit is being shown on there.

Also chatting to some of the girls I met yesterday at the gig. Nice to wax nostalgic.

Just been pottering around after waking up with a hangover (a rarity for me) at about 1.30.

Doing sketch-y storyboards for my film project which has to be DONE by Thursday. (as in the entire thing. It's a small project though).

It's not clicking as much as my last one. I wasn't focused enough during the main research part of the project, it feels like it's only coming together now (and not fully). Meh, I'll talk to my tutor. Plus once I get editing/filming, a lot of the final product will change according to the results etc.

Didn't get in last night until 3:30am (well, it was technically 2:30am but the clocks went forward). Drank about £30 worth of beer, got a bad stomach and within 5 minutes of getting home decided to chuck up.

It was a good night before though. Played snooker for the first time in a month, thought i would suck but i didn't. Got a score of 66 in all 3 games. There was a 40th birthday party that night as well, and typical party situation of "none of them bringing glasses back" and "all use notes to pay, taking all the change from the tills" thus preventing those in the bar from playing pool (because there was no change).

Had an online session on Smackdown earlier against my mate. He won 2 matches, i won 4. We have a rule, who loses changes character and the winner keeps using his/hers.

YEssssssssssssss. Physics report done. Which means other than any little changes I need to make redrafting, all my coursework for this year is finished.

Most excellent.

Typical, my luck never changes. Away on holiday on Wednesday and I got injured playing football tonight. It makes me more pissed off that it was completely innocuous, just felt my heel go when running.

Typical, my luck never changes. Away on holiday on Wednesday and I got injured playing football tonight. It makes me more pissed off that it was completely innocuous, just felt my heel go when running.

Ouch, hope your injury isn't too bad.

Topped my week off with a weekend at Edinburgh, catching with an old mate and my lil' bro. Lost £10 with my bro to a time crisis machine, then another tenner split between a Rambo Arcade and House of the Dead 4 machine. Then went to see an awesome exhibit at the Scottish National Museum on Scottish technological history, which included to my delight Jackie Stewart's actual Tyrrell 003 and Jos Verstappen's Stewart SF-02 chassis. It also had a robot arm that could spell any word you gave it in blocks. Yes I'm a nerd, why do you ask?

Urgh, my body sucks. Went to bed before 11 pm because I have to get up at 4 am to catch a train and plane to Berlin. Yet it's now pretty much 1:30 am and I'm still awake. -_____-;

Don't know if I should just stay up or still try to get two hours sleep or something.

Also, I have that fucking annoying Telephone song by Lady Gaga stuck in my head (just one part that keeps on playing over again and again and again). Someone kill me please. ;____;

- Played Pool with three mates

- Won and lost in equal measure

- Ex's mother called me to 'prepare' me for her visit

- Pub quiz tomorrow, and if the weather's good then a picnic too

- Need to tidy room/house before her visit, but here I am with lots of cider left, planning to stay up and watch looaads of Bones. But this works out well - if I get very little sleep tonight then I'll go to bed at, for her, a reasonable time tomorrow.

- Also need to send off the finance form to get it all DONE! If I get a full loan then I can definitely go to the n-e summer meet, basically.

- Have sex with me.

- Went to my sister's party last night. Was fun. I was really drunk on shite vodka.

- Stood for 45 hours with my sister and her boyfriend waiting for a taxi. I'm nursing a cold now.

- Woke up at half 2, which was actually half 3 because of the clock change.

- Fannied about till 6, when I went to work.

- Quietest night at work ever. I showed about 6 people to their seats, cleaned a window and sat around for 3.25 hours.

- Sent texts to people in my phone book who I really like the company of, but don't talk to enough.

- Left work, and got a sausage supper from the chip shop.

- Went to Rebecca's house, and watched Stepbrothers. Funnier than I expected, considering I hate Will Ferrel.

- Sat for 3 hours talking with her and her friends who were in the year above me at another Edinburgh private school. Realised the world is too small, and they knew everyone in my life, so had loads of interesting chat about people I know.

- Realised I was really attracted to one of her friends, who happens to be single and gay.

- Got a lift home with said friend (he took other people too in his car, so it wasn't just me and him). I was really on form, being far wittier than I usually am, so All Was Full Of Love.

- Dilemma of whether to ask him out on a date, or to go with the flow and see what happens.

- Now going to sleep for the rest of my days.

5 am, time to leave. My body kept me up all freaking night. Mind wouldn't stop thinking (with Lady Gaga constantly in the background as well).

I'll be shattered by the end of the day as they've planned to tour Berlin (on foot most likely) and visit the Jewish Museum already today. Gah. Thumping headache. ='(

Back in a few days.

Need to get working my filmy.

I had an idea for a film on my walk back home. About lesbian sexual fantasies coming half-true, amongst a backdrop of lonliness and breast cancer.

NAILED the interview.

Fuck yeah. Already been told I'm onto the next round :)

Rounds Rounds....... firm interviews? if so congrats! where is it at?

Summer internship at Ernst and Young, through to final round.

Also through to final round of KPMG but they have been less than helpful.

Got phone interview for Grant Thornton tomorrow, and then deloitte on Wednesday!

Busy, busy :)

Summer internship at Ernst and Young, through to final round.

Also through to final round of KPMG but they have been less than helpful.

Got phone interview for Grant Thornton tomorrow, and then deloitte on Wednesday!

Busy, busy :)

haha! nice!

Which reminds me on a similar note!

Got an offer for my first choice to study the BPTC at city law school!

Eeee!:yay:

I'd be crushed at all the abuse from everyone if I wasn't so happy about my interview :grin:

I blame Ashley for getting you all to gang up me!

Congrats Aeroscap :)

How awesome were those Bud Light real men of genius adverts from a few years back, been cracking me up watching them on youtube.

Congrats you guys! ^_^

Ah chineseeee, I got to have all you can eat this afternoon, was awesome. Also got a free easter egg.

I slightly declare life might actually be pretty good.

The boy is over wednesday, happy days ^_^

I blame Ashley for getting you all to gang up me!

You love a good gang ;)

Congrats fatty! And Aero.

Went and picked up some of the questionnaires from colleges. One hadn't had any responses. Useless swines. One of the responses really ripped it apart. Called it useless and a waste of paper. At first I was pissed off (although I didn't write it) but then I just figured "he's obviously a grumpy old male [as it asks for gender and age], so fuck him". I hope he's not as short-tempered and blunt with his students. My number was attached if he had such a problem. He kept going on about how unspecific the questions were (they were supposed to be open ended) and said a few times "What do you mean what kind of films? 35mm?" Yes, we're going to produce educational 35mm films. Obviously. Cunt. Did I ask you what format you'd like them in?

But other than that...average.

How awesome were those Bud Light real men of genius adverts from a few years back, been cracking me up watching them on youtube.

They were excellent. But then when selling Bud Light, you pretty much need great advertising.

It was great as I managed to get Reading Festival 2010 tickets, therefore my summer is set. All I need is an Early Entry ticket and I'm done. Work's still shit, but who cares? Got mah summer holiday sorted :D

Speaking of, I finally got my arse into gear to buy the tickets for the next fun. gig in London and the site's fucked because of Reading. Damn you Reading! Also got free tickets for Date Night then realised I'm at work that day. Damn you work!

Also I've decided I want to have Mike Buffington's job, as he seems to have been fun.'s official photographer for their trip. Yes, I'm a bit obsessed at the moment. Although can you blame me?

Note to self; actually do something productive tomorrow. Of course you've done no work, take a look at yourself you dumb slut.

I found myself in a youtube video earlier:

Edited by Ashley