NEurope

Awesome banner etc. :D

Blah, two bits of Baad news.

This evening about 2 hours ago my mum fell down outside a train station on her way back from Arsenal and now she has broken her leg/hip or something. :(

My dad is at the hospital to see what is going on. :)

Also I found out I got an E in my Brain and Mind exam, FAIL. I thought I got a C at least, I only didn't get some of the questions at the end!

Rawr, I'm not as FANTASTICWINSICALBEARS at psychology as I first thought.

IN OTHER NEWS!!

I had a Bagel today which is my new obsession, I lightly burnt it but that just added to the taste. At least I didn't smoke out the house this time. :p

Yeah I cannot concentrate while I know my mum is injured so I'm watching rubbish on Telly. She has fallen down so many times before but she is getting older, it scares me more each time and reminds me of when I've seen her faint which just makes me feel numb.

Kim Kardashians family is keeping me entertained. I love this fake reality shows they are hilarious. :D

She reminds me of Paris Hilton...which is a gooood thing. :heh: BUG EYES

Trying to get past these word changes confused me!

New banner is amazing.

As are the other changes etc.

[original adjective], yesterday I read the blistering conclusion to the 9 month long DC Comics storyline Blackest Night. I cumgasmed a few times, overall the issue was [original adjective], but the storyline was amazing. So I'm happy about that.

And very soon I'll be leaving for

ThemeSpring2.jpg

Thorpe today and Alton Towers tomorrow.

Too [original adjective].

Mary Kate? Haven't you done that one before?

The other names are awesome.

Mary Kate? Haven't you done that one before?

The other names are awesome.

Yeah but people seemed to like it. Really, what else am I going to change my name to that isn't some arrogant self-congratulatory thing?

Changed Dan Dare's too ^_^

Edited by Ashley

Is the forum being slow for anyone else?

The flash header is to blame for that.

Having a lazy day today, other than getting a haircut a bit later, in preparation for tomorrow. Having Chris up from Doncaster for the day, and then we're heading round friends for a little get together before a group of us go for a night out. Could not be more excited! Really have been missing him, which sounds silly as it's only been a week. The rest of today shall be spent watching Maury and America's Next Top Model. Mmm.

Gah! The boss has put radio 2 on and I really hate it, especially at lunch.

They're having a "debate" about what anonymous people say on the internet. They're basically repeatedly saying that the internet is evil over and over. They don't mention that there are loads of good people or that most forums/sites will remove/ban people for the comments they're complaining about.

The most annoying thing is that all the examples they use are stuff that people will talk about with their friends. They seemed gobsmacked at how lies on the internet can cause some people to believe it, yet they report on gossip in the news.

What have I become?

My sweeeetest frieeeend.

Everyone I knowww

Goes a-way

In the endddd.

You're the guy in the Mario hat.

Oh wait, that's Flink. You asians all look the same! :heh:

You are a racist, madam!

93739-canada-goes-on-strike-in-stvs-south-park-200.jpg

I had my last day at the school yesterday. The staff gave me a card, a bottle of wine and chocolate. Question: Can I take the wine on the Eurostar with me, in my bag? Or will the Eurostar Police go all "He's Asian...smuggling suspicious sheeeeet into other countriesss!"

VERY pissed off right now. My Computing "teacher" gave us a marking scheme to work to for our projects, which count as 40% of our final grade. Now he's marked them, to a different marking scheme, and given us that as our final score. I got 62/80. Now this is annoying, but if he let us take them away and redraft them over the Easter break (as he is completely allowed to do, redrafts are encouraged in fact) then we could adapt them to the new marking scheme and I could be getting close to full marks, maybe around 75. But he isn't letting us do this, because he can't be bothered to mark them again after the holiday. Even though he'd only have to check the area's we have changed, so it will be maybe a quarter of the whole thing. So basically, I'm losing about 10-15 marks due to his lazyness. Thats potentially 5-10% of my final grade. And the grades are broken up by 5% chunks - a low B is 60%, a high B is 65%, an A is 70% - so basically, my FINAL grade is going to be 1, maybe even 2 grades lower than I deserve due to his incompetance and laziness.

Edit: What makes me especially angry is that my friend has even more marks he could gain, and he has a conditional for his uni application. So if he misses his condition by 10% his entire future is changed because of the teacher's inadequacy.

Edited by Gizmo

Seven thousand words, and counting. Got a good 500 more to write within half an hour. WISH ME LUCK.

VERY pissed off right now.

Go over his head and complain.

I didn't realise how extremely veiny my feet are getting. :)

If a vampire wanted to eat my blood they would take it from my feet, they would leak so much bloody bearness.

Real vampires though.

I don't want Cedric Diggory anywhere near my feet/face/house. DRUUUUUUUUUUGS! His face reminds me of Kleenex.

The next film better have Ron marching out of the lake wearing the skin of a bear.

Also I didn't realised how extravegant you could get with Taps man you can get some excellent flow/pump action from your taps these days.

I want proper £809 pound taps installed straight into my body or something! HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!

So I had a dream last Night about Disney Show that Starred Ashley Tisdale age 18 and Rene Zelwigger age 12 called Karens Dream. It was genius pears as well.

I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't an actual show because it made sense at the time. :p

My friend came over today BIG LULZ where had etc. Talked most of the time and ate some Bagels. :)

...April first yaaaaaay, Time for Molly and Una to step up. :D Though I shall miss Rochelle. :(

Today I asked the hot girl from work if she wanted to go out Saturday, she said she was busy, my heart dropped to my feet. She then suggested Sunday night, so got her number and I'm gonna give her a call tomorrow/Saturday. May wait til Sunday, wouldn't want to go against Jesus' three days rule :heh:

I then walked from the bus stop to my car, in the rain, with a massive smile on my face, great day and hopefully a great weekend shall follow!

Had an awesome gamers night yesterday with two of my great friends. Epic Guitar Hero sessions, Brawl battles, F-Zero races and Soul Calibur fights ensued. Fun times were had.

Lack of sleep and general worn-out-ness, however, has currently resulted in a return to the not-so-happy thoughts about the state of my love life and self-confidence. Bleh. I hope to find a stunning movie or something on TV to combat those thoughts.

Oh what a horrible april fools! University decides to take down the entire network! and with that comes the halls internet access! for three days! and for shits and giggles I'm using my iphone tethered but the count is slowly going up! :(

Good thing is I got heart gold in the post today! So at least I have something to keep me interested! :)

urggggggggh I forgot how itchy a headful of peroxide can be >_<

Rez, i thought green was bad but the pink burns my eyes :heh:

Edited by Ashley

Google street view is now in 3D. (No not an April fool)

And books.

Gizmo, I agree with Daft. Take it to the powers that be.

Its amazing how many days you can feel like you're wasting away and yet you can still feel overworked. Applied for a job at Hotel Chocolat, and also contemplating applying for Republic. But really...could anyway see me in Republic?

Also, Andrew Dost (man in sig with the horn) responded to my tweet :D See that Razz, responded, not just RTed :p Although I should have been clearer in the implication that its impossible to get his Columbus album over here. Well, can get it on vinyl but I don't have anything that can play vinyls. But anyway, fannish joy.

Speaking of, any way around the country-lock of iTunes? And DON'T say move to America.

And books.

Its amazing how many days you can feel like you're wasting away and yet you can still feel overworked. Applied for a job at Hotel Chocolat, and also contemplating applying for Republic. But really...could anyway see me in Republic?

Also, Andrew Dost (man in sig with the horn) responded to my tweet :D See that Razz, responded, not just RTed :p Although I should have been clearer in the implication that its impossible to get his Columbus album over here. Well, can get it on vinyl but I don't have anything that can play vinyls. But anyway, fannish joy.

Speaking of, any way around the country-lock of iTunes? And DON'T say move to America.

Do they not get amazing staff discount? And they have pretty awesome clothes from what i saw (afaik we don't have a Republic over here, yet)

---

My head hurts, I bleached my hair but its still a tiiiiiiiiiiny bit yellow, hopefully it dries whiter. Blue hair with yellow (c-r-appy greeny looking) streaks aint cool. =(

Either that or I could buy somemore tangerine and use that to colour my hair, would be easier..

It's too late now anyway. It's still ridiculous, but I really don't care what I get in that class anyway. I've done 0 work in it other than the project, which I only did because it was fun. The coding part anyway. So meh, it's not worth the aggro.

My entire year this year means bugger all anyway. It's a nothing year while I wait to start uni.

It's too late now anyway. It's still ridiculous, but I really don't care what I get in that class anyway. I've done 0 work in it other than the project, which I only did because it was fun. The coding part anyway. So meh, it's not worth the aggro.

My entire year this year means bugger all anyway. It's a nothing year while I wait to start uni.

So you don't care yet you are extremely aggravated?!

Not properly been on here for a fair few days. Ex came to stay. Now she's gone. Nothing to report.

It seems that the National Wage increase has changed from April to October since I last looked. The main thing was the age (they're changing the higher limit from 22 to 21). Still, it only affects just over a week of pay for me so it's not too bad.

Yeah my work's tried to pretend that it's them who are 'considering' giving us a pay rise... fuckers.

Today, I finally came to the realisation that I'm being shafted and that it has to stop. 8 months ago when I started working I thought I could put up with a few nights of extra time to get the shop on its feet. It wasn't going to be something that happened often by any means, after a while I'd be working a normal day like everybody else. Fast forward to present day where I've been asked to do 4 hours unpaid overtime tomorrow and I'm not having any of it. I said I wasn't going to and he's told me I am. He wants me in at 8am when I'm meant to start at 12 tomorrow. Usually I'd agree and sweep it under the carpet but tomorrow I'm turning up at 12 and speaking to HR in the hours before. It's making me depressed and constantly angry, and I can't keep going like this.

My main concern is finding work elsewhere. I remember what it was like for the 6 months when I was job-seeking, it was horrible, but at least I wasn't getting bullied daily. I need out, and fast.

YOU ARE A TOOL. What the FUCK are you doing working FREE overtime? Seriously? SERIOUSLY ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

The more I look back on how I've been the past year/am at the moment, the more likely it seems that I've got depression. It's all there and it makes sense. I really hate saying this because it just sounds like I'm whining/being the clichéd teenager, but there's something really not right, and I've been like this for too long for it to be a passing thing. I'm not a moany person IRL. I don't know how I come across on here, but it's not in me to complain for no reason. I like things to go easy so it's taking a lot for me to say all of this. Past two months I've started getting these horrible panic attacks as well, I just can't seem to snap out of it. Bad times.

In terms of the counselling, I think I'm going to arrange to see the Uni one when I'm back in Sheffield, seems the right thing to do.

Uuuurgh I just read that over and I sound like such a boring twat.

I really, really wanted to offer some good, solid words of advice but my brain is dead from being up too late and too drunk so I'll just leave these useless words and hope it works out for you

If its Sheffield Hallam doctors:

My housemate goes, well fairly recently and she mentioned that the consellors there are actually fairly good.

Lies. They're shit.

So you don't care yet you are extremely aggravated?!

Something like that. I'm more annoyed for my friend for whom it actually matters.