NEurope

Eenuh: Congrats. Told you that you and your work are awesome :D

ReZ: This talk of you creating your own comic yes? If so good luck with it :) You certainly have the passion of the geek :heh:

Haggis: Congrats on the results. I knew you wouldn't have the clap.

Paj: Congrats on results and good luck with the play :)

Dyson: Really sorry about all thats going on with your sister. Hope you get good news soon :(

Anyone else I may have missed...congrats/sorry/for reals? (delete as appropriate)

Today I finished reading The Fountainhead...then realised it didn't need to be back until tomorrow. Regardless. I enjoyed it. Went to return it and swung by the pet shop and saw this outdoor (well, out of cage) play area thing you can get which would be ideal for my hamster as she likes to run around but trying to find it online. Faff.

Aaaand now im looking on ebay for stuff for my hamster. Pirate ship!?!

Hoping to finish off this one assignment tonight as I'm bored of it.

Hmm today has been one of those days when you think "I never thought I'd be putting that in my uni work". Today I have referenced Brad and Jen's divorce and used the expression "gratoutilously (but spelt correctly) shown flacid blue penis."

Edited by Ashley

Just had about 30 mins where I went from "omgomgomg... where am I gonna Live what am I going to DO will I have any MONEY will I have a DEGREE" to a sort of... mellow, almost-excited feeling for the future.

Key ingredient? Well-placed text from the ex. So now I have my essay deadlines all written down (first one is MONDAY) and... well this is it. Do or die. I'll pass this fucking degree with a 2:1 and I'll ask my dad for some money and I'll move in with some friend(s) and some stranger(s) and everything will be FINE.

Thaank you, it's pretty much made my week as i've been like 2 marks off a first (i know theres alot of difference between a 68 and a 70 but still) so its kinda nice to get this.

Now to plan the next 3 =D

2 marks from a first. Keep up the work and you will get that first (hopefully)

I think the sixth form chairman wanted to dress in shorts but wanted an excuse.

Its for charity, make him. Charity is good.

Eenuh: Congrats. Told you that you and your work are awesome :D

ReZ: This talk of you creating your own comic yes? If so good luck with it :) You certainly have the passion of the geek :heh:

Haggis: Congrats on the results. I knew you wouldn't have the clap.

Paj: Congrats on results and good luck with the play :)

Dyson: Really sorry about all thats going on with your sister. Hope you get good news soon :(

Anyone else I may have missed...congrats/sorry/for reals? (delete as appropriate)

Today I finished reading The Fountainhead...then realised it didn't need to be back until tomorrow. Regardless. I enjoyed it. Went to return it and swung by the pet shop and saw this outdoor (well, out of cage) play area thing you can get which would be ideal for my hamster as she likes to run around but trying to find it online. Faff.

Aaaand now im looking on ebay for stuff for my hamster. Pirate ship!?!

Hoping to finish off this one assignment tonight as I'm bored of it.

*ReZ Likes this post* Thanks! I will obviously keep everyone posted. Ideal world ; this is the start of the rest of my life.

Woop! Just changed my ring tone to something of my choice for the first time since getting the phone (to the Colossus theme tune...from Thorpe Park)

Edited by ReZourceman

It's flooding here, as in water 9 feet below a bridge is now instead over the bridge....

Soo many detours.

I drove past this area while it was happening. The emergency services were already there, but not finished yet I think.

There were also a few people who were all "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!1!1!!" because the river was flooding so they were stopping on the should of the road to get pictures off of the bridge...

*ReZ Likes this post* Thanks! I will obviously keep everyone posted. Ideal world ; this is the start of the rest of my life.

Woop! Just changed my ring tone to something of my choice for the first time since getting the phone (to the Colossus theme tune...from Thorpe Park)

Keep us posted Rez.

And how would i guess your phone ringtone would be from a rollercoster (or Lego themed)

leetpants; that's crazy! Both the flood and the crazy way the fire spread. How in danger is your property?

New facebook design, children :P Another Mildly Exciting moment of the day.

I'm actually probably a mile from the river, and surrounded by fields. So unless it rises a whole lot more, I'll be fine. Although our backyard is flooded with about 6 inches (15 Centimeter) of water, but the house is on a hill.

was meant to play mario kart online wiht sprout but i fear he has fallen asleep as ive been home for an hour and no peep out of him!

(feel ashamed :P - lol)

Had an essay exam this afternoon. Revision for said exam consisted of choosing the question I'd be writing on (which was about Forgetting) and spending 5 minutes making a small amount of notes. So basically just wrote a whole load of crap. I'm not honestly expecting a decent mark from the essay, wasn't expecting to get one beforehand either, or for psychology as a whole. Had to stop myself short of saying that 'there's no such thing as forgetting' as theoretically there isn't as information/memories are stored in the brain as energy and to forget would mean that said energy has disappeared which goes against the laws of physics. But this isn't the place for such a discussion and I didn't think it'd go down well writing it in my essay. Oh well, I'll see what happens.

Also had a psychology lecture today which was interesting. Currently doing developmental psychology and we were talking about how fetuses can learn in the womb which was really interesting but not unexpected, as the lecturer would like us to believe. It just doesn't seem very psychology-ish. More biology and really that's all psychology is and for the most part, everything that psychology tries to answer can be answered with biology. That's what annoys me about Psychology/psychologists as they think they have all the answers by coming up with some stupidly long theory when it could be explained simply in biological terms by biologists. ::shrug:

Been having a problem with my knee for the last few weeks and think I've finally found the problem. Initially thought there was a huge dent in the kneecap but that's not it. All I had to do was look at my left knee in comparison to the right one and you can see clearly that my left kneecap is squint/not in the right alignment. Really should go and see a doctor about it because it could lead to some serious problems. Could also mean surgery to re-align it. :( What I'd like to know is how the hell it happened as I don't remember doing anything to my knee to displace it.

Dislocated knees are generally only caused by disease or injury. I smacked my knee off an escalator and it was dislocated for about a week... But it went back into place after the injured tissue healed. Still ridden with arthritis mind you =(

Went to see Waltz with Bashir with a friend. Was really good.

Then went to the pub. I like the pub.

He was telling me he is now DJing at some random club in West London. Had a good laugh at his story about the first night, unsurprisingly dead silence doesn't go down well with clubbers.

I'm making a playlist for him since he doesn't have a massive clue about music. He listens to jazz.

I don't think I can be bothered to go into uni tomorrow...at least not for my tutorials. Might just sneak into the library before hitting up Old Street for the night.

Henry V - Oh no!

Technically went fine, but is just a bad production.

A few standout people make it decent (from my perspective of being in it) but from the audience's viewpoint it was boring as fuck (as i expected).

I just wish we'd done a fun/entertaining play/musical for my last show at school.

To be fair, being in Noises Off last term was hialrious fun and makes up for this, but still.

But did you make it sexy Paj [Or decent with your role?]

Yeah I was fine. I didn't have to do much, and I couldn't convey much intensity in my lines, but I delivered them well.

It was one of the least sexy plays I've ever been part of. Except for the boob window in the Queen Of France's dress.

My exams results!

Maths

Core 1 - 95 A (resit)

Core 3 - 86 A

Mechanics 1 - 84 A (resit)

Mechanics 2 - 75 B

Differential Equations - 79 B

Chemistry

Unit 1 - 77/90 A

Unit 2 - 93/120 B

Unit 4 - 52/90 D

Unit 4 for Chemistry is pissing me off. But such is the way when you have two shite teachers, neither of whom actually teach us the course. At least I got an A and B off my own back in units 1 & 2.

OMG I'm trying to order michael Jackson tickets...

this is painful..

Back at work after a couple of days off, think I'm meant to be wearing red, oops. When I sat down, the boy who sits next to me said ''It's been bleak without you'', which is nice.

Back at work after a couple of days off, think I'm meant to be wearing red, oops. When I sat down, the boy who sits next to me said ''It's been bleak without you'', which is nice.

It's love in blooo-oooom!

..............Oh yeah red....woops.

Hahahahaaa!!!! Get in there!

:p

Anyways, I'm still in bed and my third tutorial of the day starts in 8 minutes. Operation Lockdown is a go!!

Still debating going out tonight. Depends if my friend texts me the details soon enough.

That's nice, but it's nowhere near dramatic enough.

"The Sun is shining now that you have retaken your seat next to me-eee!"

"Now that you are here, I am complete!"

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake." - not really dramatic, but even I would fall for that one.

Today is alright, I've woken up to the radio again, but didn't actually get out of bed until about two hours later. I've got to get on da traiiin to get to uni, but it's one of those days where I just really want to stay in and...eat pizza or something. Or, Brawl it up.

It's love in blooo-oooom!

lol, nah it's not like that. Just because we talk/have a laugh and there was no one when I was away etc

Hahahahaaa!!!! Get in there!

:p

Anyways, I'm still in bed and my third tutorial of the day starts in 8 minutes. Operation Lockdown is a go!!

Still debating going out tonight. Depends if my friend texts me the details soon enough.

No I will not get in there! :heh:

Go out tonight, go on, you know you want to.

That's nice, but it's nowhere near dramatic enough.

"The Sun is shining now that you have retaken your seat next to me-eee!"

"Now that you are here, I am complete!"

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake." - not really dramatic, but even I would fall for that one.

lmao, that would be awkward! :D

Edited by Molly

things are a bit tense at work... my boss's husband might be losing his job - it's all gunna be decided at 4pm today so she's kinda upset and everyone's tiptoeing around her. plus she's really busy with colour print jobs that only she can handle so she'd pretty on edge right now O_o

...BUT!!

it's friday.

i have a bottle of wine waiting for me at home.

seeing jamba tonight.

= yay.

I'm sure many here will be devastated to lose me for a few daysings whilst I get my ass to Mars Blackpool for a friend's birthday.