Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ahhh, got to sleep until noon, yayyy! Was so nice to just sleep for hours on end with no alarm clock waking me up early in the morning. ^____^

Haven't really done much yet today, as I've only been up for about two hours, haha. Did finish a drawing for school, though it's not as fun and nice as the one I uploaded yesterday (which is one of my favourite experiments at the moment). Might work on some more stuff today (start on one of my papers maybe...).

But basically I'm just waiting for tonight to come. Going to a Bloc Party concert, whooo! =D

Bit sad that I don't really have anyone to go with (sister will be there with friends, cousin will be there with friends, dad will be there with friends... I will be there with no friends =P ), but hopefully it'll still be fun, haha.

Woop! Woop!

Heh heh, basically we have these cut out cardboard super heroes at work called Super Steve, and he's just a thing to remind everyone of good customer service. As its Valentines Day we had to give Steve a birthday. All teams in the area (basically) took part so thats like....14 teams. Anyway each team had to give Steve a girlfriend. Our team wrote a poem (ahem me) and acted out the poem with my friend, revealing herself from a villain to be a hero. And we won wooop!

We won "Team meal at La Tasca"

We have the smallest team of nine people. I have just discovered that actually the prize is £25 of money towards a La Tasca meal. So 25/9 = £2.77. So £2.77 off per head....so not really a meal. Not really enough to buy one tapas.

I could get it cheaper just because our mate works there and gives us discount. Joke prize ffs.

Oh well we had fun I spose.

[ATTACH]2500[/ATTACH]

My day has been quite constructive, i've leveled to 79 on WoW, fitted a dash pocket in my car, colour coded my front fog light covers, fullly cleaned/waxed the outside and a mega clean on the inside of my car... looks and smells sexeh now.

Tomorrow i may go shopping. Hurray for teh holidayz!

The nation's new sport, coined by two young gentlemen in a Cranborne House flat in Bournemouth: WokBall.

I'll try and get a video of it soon.

Lemeguess. Woks and a tennis ball? 'Fraid that's already been done.

Near the beginning of the Uni year me and the other guys in my flat played it in kitchen.

Got rid of the table, put a Happy Birthday banner across the middle of the room and played in shorts. Wok in hand and no rules. Was fun for a few days.

Currently pissed at dad as he just made me cry. Basically angry at me because there is no bread in the house, meaning I won't have dinner before we leave to the concert in ten minutes.

Thing is, the plans at first were to have dinner near the concert, to just hop in a McDonalds. But then an hour ago my sister texted she didn't want that and already got herself a sandwich (she doesn't live at home). So dad told me to just eat bread for dinner. Turns out there is no bread.

Dad just got back from the store two minutes ago, and even though mom told him today -and- yesterday to buy bread (and even wrote it down in two places), he still forgot. And now is angry at me because I could've gotten it myself (though I never knew in the first place I would be needing bread right now).

Bah. Stupid dad. He's horrible with the shopping and when we point out he forgot something (we always write down lists but he never takes them with him) he gets angry. Hate it.

And now my stomach hurts and I don't really feel like going to the concert anymore.

Aww Poor Eenuh. But for the record Dad's in general are good at getting angry and shouting at non essential stuff. Its male testosterone management, which is why I'll put off being a dad for as long as possible.

Anyway despite being the only person on my side of the office, I think everyone in the entire office apart from reception have left, so I might as well go home.

Lemeguess. Woks and a tennis ball? 'Fraid that's already been done.

Near the beginning of the Uni year me and the other guys in my flat played it in kitchen.

Got rid of the table, put a Happy Birthday banner across the middle of the room and played in shorts. Wok in hand and no rules. Was fun for a few days.

One better. A football. Ohhhh yesssss.

What a buggered up day i've had.

My N95 decided it was time to bugger up, it decided to stop working for an hour earlier then decided to start working again for some reason. I've got numerous problems with this phone including having no way on the phone to turn the volume down and the camera not working half the time. Latest problem is the connections to the battery and bits falling off inside the phone.

I took it to the 02 shop in Chepstow and they couldn't do anything to help me except send the phone off and i have to wait 2-3 weeks before seeing it again with no replacement until then. So i called the customer services and cancelled the contract because of the useless service provided, couldn't even give me a loan phone.

So cancelled the contract and am currently looking for a new phone with a company with better customer service.

Then get home and get told can't go for a shower because i could get it dirty!!. Can't stop laughing, made my day.

Yeah, I understand that.

Although YEC's isn't inciting racial hatred.

On the flip size Abu Hamza had his extradition permitted so what's the difference?

Both him and Wilders can say whatever they want but on utilitarian grounds I stand by both decisions.

I haven't seen Fitna but it isn't just the film people are outraged about. He has horrific views,

He said Islam "is not a religion, it's the ideology of a retarded culture."

And that "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims. Islam is something we can't afford any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Qur'an banned. We need to stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no more Islamic schools, no more imams."

As far as I can see he has no place in this country and the decision to refuse him entry was a correct one the government should be applauded for.

I consider knowingly teaching kids bollocks to be dangerous.

Not quite, Abu Hamza actively encouraged people to kill.

Muslims have the problem that some of them, especially the Saudi-funded ones, have a habit of switching Islam between a religion, a race and a culture to suit their means, and get away with what ever they wish, including, in this country, having Sharia-based civil courts, which undermines the principle of "women are equal to men in the UK", because, as I'm sure you are aware, Sharia is stupidly sexist. Wilders has gotten annoyed with this kind of thing happening in the Netherlands, but that fact that the flag Islam flies changes on the fly makes you a criminal to speak out against it. Because he's a public figure speaking in a major, accusative way, the shit has hit the fan.

Anyway, talking of sexist things, if anyone here has been following my Facebook, check it out again - Cpt. Twat is back!

I need to get a licence.. Its gotten to a point where I cant really depend on anything or anyone else. I used to walk to most places, but my arthritis takes a beating for it. Buses are non-existance and a nuisance.

And my family have had a bit of a bust up regarding my mother doing a lot for us... So I feel like I don't want to depend on her for too much anymore. It's a bit complicated, my da said things he shouldn't have, my mum got upset... etc.

Thus I'm starting driving lessons, wahey. I dunno how I'm gonna cope on my first lesson, in the rush hour traffic..... D:

So serious budgeting ahoy. I'm getting 2 lessons a week - looking to be preeetty expensive.

Mehh. Life sucks. Its always such an effort :heh:

I need to get a licence.. Its gotten to a point where I cant really depend on anything or anyone else. I used to walk to most places, but my arthritis takes a beating for it. Buses are non-existance and a nuisance.

And my family have had a bit of a bust up regarding my mother doing a lot for us... So I feel like I don't want to depend on her for too much anymore. It's a bit complicated, my da said things he shouldn't have, my mum got upset... etc.

Thus I'm starting driving lessons, wahey. I dunno how I'm gonna cope on my first lesson, in the rush hour traffic..... D:

So serious budgeting ahoy. I'm getting 2 lessons a week - looking to be preeetty expensive.

Mehh. Life sucks. Its always such an effort :heh:

ill drive u anywhere you want! (over the summer... when i pass my test

My day was alright today. I've had an evening in on my own with the kids so that was a bit mental scary.

The day was made well better when I came home from work and saw these photos on the table. Heart melted and all that jazz. My girl goes to a Tumble Tots class where they do gym-sporty-kinda things and they have a photographer occasionally. The samples are enough for us; we're cheapskates.

scan0001at9.jpg

scan0002zn2.jpg

scan0003pt7.jpg

scan0004sy1.jpg

Kids have turned me into a massive softy. :(

Aww she's gorgeous Oddies! ^_^

Been a good couple of days, managed to get my head sorted out, only to leap straight back in again over my mum, having her ring done for me is making me question alot of things and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to deal with it all. It creeps up on me when I least at expect it, what am I to say, I look exactly like a dead woman, but to me she's so much prettier, more beautiful and happier than I'll ever seem to be. She even has the same smile, the same colour hair, even the eyes..gah. All I have is one wedding photo and a quick look in a mirror..hmmf, sometimes I envy my sister, I'd love to ask her what she remembers, I've always felt a few extra years beats never knowning her at all, crying and hurting about a woman I never truly knew and never will again, she's gone and thats all there is too it...

Gym and nando's tomorrow, my two favourite things, yay! Out sunday night too, will keep me occupied at the very least.

Aww she has your smile.

Lecture was okay. Then afterwards I ended up getting involved in someone's disseration. Second year was asking our lecturer about doing Studio Ghibli and folklore and lecturer said "Ashley has just written an A+ paper on folklore in Spirited Away" so I emailed her some stuff...she hasn't replied. Bitch! :p

Not done much this afternoon. I work best alone but with my housemate's boyfriend alone she won't leave me alone (one of those annoying types that can't be alone). We agreed to go to our rooms for about an hour to do work so im cranking out a review.