Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Had a really really crap day at work (my train to and from was cancelled) but I got home, had some G&T and then made party invites with my housemate, delivered them and got all silly. We experimented the effects of microwaving on various food. Fun.

The first post I read today was

Day 1 Hi Im Dynastygal

Day 2 Im a vegan

Day 5 Did I mention Im a vegan

Day 7 I know whats going on completely, as Ive seen it on other forums

Day 10 Im like...the vegan god

Day 12 IM GONNA STAB YOU ALL! EATING ANIMALS FTL! Ima bomb you, you mod. Ban me plz.

Heh heh. She was a fucking idiot.

Best post ever.

HAHAHA! This forum is the shizzz!

Got up early to go for an early driving lesson. Went well.

Got to go into town and take university entrance exam for law. =] I hope I do well.

Then after I have my first job interview already, even though I only went out job hunting yesterday ^^. I hope I do even weller :p

I come home from the driving lesson, look at the forums and see dynastygal's and mcphees pms. Legendary. MCPHEE FTW!

"I'm a butcher" xD

Ditto, good luck Ell. :)

Yep, Dynastygal got owned with a p. I'm glad she's gone, half of the forum's arguments nowadays started with her, and as Rez so rightly and hilariously put it, she kept slipping the fact that she was vegan into all her posts.

Guest Stefkov

Where've people read the pms between phee and thingy girl?

My day, went to bus stop early, it was so dark I thought the clocks had been turned back. No-one was around.

Got to college to have one lesson, come home. Brilliant.

Watched a lovely little red squirrel scurring along the ground and up and around a tree yesterday. I watched for a good several minutes as it nibbled on acorns, before zipping up to a high branch after it spotted me. Those little guys sure can move.

I think we can conclude that, while being possibly evil and scumbags, us meat eaters at least have social skills. :heh:

WE DON'T THINK THAT CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Anyway, I'm just back from lectures, and I've still got a practical and a supervision today... somewhere I need to fit in my maths and chemistry questions and 2 biology essays. ...so a day of work methinks. At least this logo made me lol.

And on an unrelated note, it turns out me and fish were separated by a single friend on facebook.

Didn't post up any yesterday because...well because I didn't do anything. Just recooperating from my epic journey.

Today was more interesting. Had to walk to training today because I left my bike at my Masters, so I arrived a little late. Training's going well at the moment, i've learnt everything I know at the moment failry well, so i'm hoping i'll learn something new soon (SWORDS!!!).

Headed home and started cooking for tonight. I make a good pasta sauce and the ingrediants are farily easy to get over here so I made that. Whilst the water was cooking off I went to my Chinese lesson, which also went well. Some of these tones are just completely foreign too me.

So I get back home and the apartment smells of burning. Yep, the pasta sauce is now a rock hard piece of charcol. Must have forgotten something.

So bank girl turns up and I explain too her the culinery incident, and luckly she's bought some bits and bobs so we munch on those, then we get down to business, and that went smoothly.

You know I've got a new theory. I reckon you can tell the true nature of a girl by her response to you telling her that she's beautiful after sex. Has to be good sex mind you. Anyone else think this?

Anyway got her out the door and now i'm sitting here in an apartment that smells like smoke. End.

So far its been good. Scived off a lecture and slept in (needed me time). My Veronica Mars season three DVD arrived. Packed some stuff to go home with. Only thing I've not done is assignment work....

Oh and today is two years since I started game. Fact.

Flash exam went well I think, even though the program crashed at one point (luckily I had saved my file not too long before, so I didn't lose too much stuff).

Right now I'm in Art Philosophy and we finished our first hour... three more hours to go in this class and I'm not sure I'll survive. D:

Finished Enduring Love, quite great. Deciding whether to start on The Spire or be a lazy shit and play some Halo 3.

I heard that the film of Enduring Love is better than the book, what do you think?

Anyway, I'm reading Atonement at the moment, I'd like to finish it before seeing the film. Pity I get no time to read...

I heard that the film of Enduring Love is better than the book, what do you think?

Anyway, I'm reading Atonement at the moment, I'd like to finish it before seeing the film. Pity I get no time to read...

No, it's the other way round, the book is far better than the film. Have you read Enduring Love? The film isn't done very well, but I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't read it. It's a good read though, and you could get through it in a couple of days.

I've seen Atonement, haven't read it though, it's quite good actually. I haven't read the book yet, I guess there's less of an incentive now that I know the story though...