Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coooooolness someone from the Veronicas was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks last week and I thought of you.

In a friendly way of course :p

I saw that! :D really? Wow. That is definately a new person to be compared to! I'll take it as a compliment. :heart:

I bought:

Stranglehold

stranglehold-xbox360.jpg

Too Human

too_human.jpg

This is what I call gaming on a budget! :)

This is what I call torture on a budget.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Too Human, if you approach it on its own terms. I get annoyed at everyone who constantly berates the game for not being this behemoth of a title that it theoretically should have been given the 10 year development period. But was it ever going to be great/amazing? No. Give someone 10 years to develop and game and they'll get so delusioned over that period of time that the end result will be nothing in comparison to the idea written down on paper. [/rant]

I enjoyed it for what it was anyway. Enjoy it Coolness. You'll be dying quite a lot :santa:.

I'd rather watch Mamma Mia, which so far I have avoided like the plague, than that LG episode again ;):heart:

I'd rather watch X-Factor while gouging my eyes out than having to endure watching Mamma Mia again.

Anywho, this weeks cheap as chips purchases.

accidental_fr.jpg

SeeNoEvil.jpg

Both came to £8.50

SeeNoEvil.jpg

I was gonna ask just how awful that is. But I saw some youtube clips and wow! lol

No offence though if it was cheap sure it will be good for a laugh.

I got this today!

Mario-Galaxy-FP2025.jpg

As in the game not a poster (just posted this as its more awesome than the boxart.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!