N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also managed to order this at the misprice of £24.49, its doubtful Amazon will honour the price but I can always hope:

51V4IdlOfvL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Had a cancellation email for this today telling me that the supplier had informed them that its been discontinued. Be nice if they just admitted they mispriced it

Had a cancellation email for this today telling me that the supplier had informed them that its been discontinued. Be nice if they just admitted they mispriced it

i feel for you man, they realy should of just honoured the price.

Eevil... if you've never played Super Mario Land 1 / 2 then you are in for a treat :) the graphics on the first especially might not be up to much but for a first generation Gameboy game they are pretty good, above all though it's a huge amount of fun to play, even if it can be completed rather quickly if you're pro at it. ;)

Yeah Mario Land 1 is good, doesn't have a save feature but then again you probably shouldn't need it.

Anyway to me it looks like you've been ripped at that price. Good games though, not played that DK game however.

Anyway to me it looks like you've been ripped at that price. Good games though, not played that DK game however.

Nah about £8-£10 is right for each of those, they are quite hard to find in as good a condition as those are.

Super Mario Land is well difficult.

Word... the feeling of completing it though is immense! :D

£35 off lostmario. I hope Donkey Kong is as pr0 as memory serves. Plus I've never played the Mario Land games, so would be good to get some history in.

PDRM1524.jpg

SWEET buy!!

As other have said, the satisfaction of completing Super Mario Land 1 is great!... at the time (might find it easier now) it was quite some achievment!!

Super Mario Land 2 is great.

And I absolutely love SML3: Wario Land.

I also decided to buy the hat and keep it, since I think it'll make a pretty nifty keepsake.
Or a dorito holder/conversation piece!