Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love them, they're going to get stolen by the end of the month.

I'm thinking taint them in acid. Thieves are such cowardly bastards...some stuff was stolen from our house the other day, including my phone. Kinda sucks!

It would be bloody amazing to attach GPS devices to valuable things, turn up to the thieves' houses (read: collapsing points) and bitch slap them into submission.

I'm thinking taint them in acid. Thieves are such cowardly bastards...some stuff was stolen from our house the other day, including my phone. Kinda sucks!

It would be bloody amazing to attach GPS devices to valuable things, turn up to the thieves' houses (read: collapsing points) and bitch slap them into submission.

You can get tracking devices you can insert into phones and stuff but I'd imagine they're hella expensive.

Mackies.jpg

I love when its on offer at the co-op :D

Ew, white.

That's a damn nice car! Although it'd be a lot better in black, or red. *Is biased to cars being those colours. :heh:*

The colour certainly divides people, I absolutely love the white, especially with the black detail.

Nice car, really nice... Im gonn come steal it!

Will take a lot of washing lol.

It needs a good washing already - please don't steal it!

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

My sources tell me that he's 25 and that he's a business analyst.

Yep thats me, however did you find it out? :wink:

marshmallow-fluff-ENTERT0406-de.jpg

Certainly the most interesting thing I picked up on my ASDA food shop yesterday! This stuff is amazing! :D

Wowza ASDA? Crazy. My sis bought me some for my birthday (strawberry) the only real use I see for it is making rice crispie cakes....I mean squares...but yeah thats still an awesome use.

Ashleys is ....basically melted marshmallows.

I'll go check if it does now...one sec!

Nope, it doesn't. Only the ingredients listed on the label up there actually, and vanilla flavouring.

Basically, you know those chocolate teacake things, with the jam and the biscuit and the marshmallow lining? It's the marshmellowy bit from inside those. It spread surprisingly well, though, which was a nice treat. Very nice on toast. My flatmates seem happy just eating it with a spoon though :heh:

ReZ, it was in the foreign food section, hidden away though. In the bit with the Polish food, on the top right of a shelf. Last jar, looked really out of place! Think it was just under £2.

Edited by Dyson

Will have to have a look for that Marshmallow stuff when I go to Asda tomorrow although the ASDA near me has recently had a refurbishment and is now bigger than it was (they built like another warehouse onto it) so it'll be hard to find but if I can find it, I'm so buying it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!