Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that site seems to good to be true, sopranos box set for £48. Giv an update once you'v received yours and ill order mine xD

I agree ^^

But I'm not afraid of ordering things with paypal :P

I'll send you a PM to tell you if they are legit and what quality it has.

The site is redonkulously cheap.

They do, I don't regret buying my GHDs, takes like 5 secs to heat up, and no need for doing the same spot twice, quick and easy, love them :heart:

i freakin love my ghds. i went down the "cheap" route and bought some 20 pound ones but my hair is so freakin thick and curly that they didnt straighten my hair!

but yeh:heart: them

Smallville Season 1-7

file_5_2.jpg

100$ and free shipping :D

You realise that's as bootlegged as it gets right? There's no way smallville would come out in a compilation boxset one season before the show probably ends altogether, with the Superman Returns logo on it.

You realise that's as bootlegged as it gets right? There's no way smallville would come out in a compilation boxset one season before the show probably ends altogether, with the Superman Returns logo on it.

http://boxsetforyou.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_4_7.jpg

It looks fairly well made. And TV shows can get stupid box sets like that. Battlestar Galactica is available as a box set that contains three and a half seasons of a 4 season show.

I have seen a boxset out for smallville (series 1-7)but it doesn't have the same box art.

51I%2BfvCnOeL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I have seen this one on play.com and amazon for £85

Guest Captain Falcon

51M7PHX1C0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I wanted to get this for a while but never got round to ordering it and though I'm not normally into this kind of music, I've been listening to it a lot recently - the full album can be heard on their website.

Shipping was unbelievably quick too - 3 days from Austria to my front door certainly impressed me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!