Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13153 topics in this forum

1. 5min speach 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 78 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 31 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. I don't understand this

• 6 replies
    • 14 replies
  3. E-Bay ownage

• 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. The Legend of Zorro

• 20 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 70 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 66 replies
    • 3.5k views
  5. Starving for the Xbox360 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 102 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
  6. 230 Volts = ?? Watts?

• 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 57 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Face transplants 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 2.9k views
  8. Pat Morita waxes off

• 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Cool equation

• 22 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. R-E kills my browser

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I was saying to my friends yesterday how Feige's star ceremony was weird in that it potentially spoiled some of the cameos for DP&W, and I was shocked at how few of the main Avengers were there. Well, I guess this explains why they wouldn't have had RDJ there – did everything they could to have kept that under wraps real well, didn't they?  LOL at that one guy correctly guessing RDJ though in the second clip What a pivot for the MCU, too. They needed someone to dig them out of the hole they'd been put in with the whole Majors/Kang situation and it seems so obvious a way to do it in retrospect, but I certainly didn't see anyone suggesting it – I figured they'd just do a variant Iron Man cameo (which I guess he could still do) in one of the Avengers films and leave it at that. But to keep the Tony Stark/Iron Man story well intact by having him play another character, and Doctor Doom no less? That's freaking awesome.  The real question (and I say this not having read into it deeper, so maybe they've touched on it already): do we assume he's playing a Tony Stark variant? I feel like that would be infinitely more interesting and a great way to pull the main Avengers cast back in, too – not wanting Tony's name besmirched by, well, kind of himself?  The Triple-Tap over the last week of the Russos returning for the next Avengers movies, Deadpool & Wolverine, and RDJ as Doctor Doom has me pretty freaking pumped for the future of the MCU now. We've still got to actually get there but, damn, you can't say Feige and co. haven't tried to call in all their favours to get this mess sorted. Got to imagine the package to get RDJ and the Russos back can't be cheap considering what they were getting paid by the end of Endgame, much less with the advantage of the MCU and Feige needing them. RDJ literally left the MCU, won an Oscar, and came back in the space of 5 years. Just let that sink in. 
    • Quite a lot announced as SDCC for Marvel last night but the main thing is the reveal of the actor who will be playing Dr Doom: The next two Avengers movies are ‘AVENGERS DOOMSDAY’ - May 2026  and ‘AVENGERS: SECRET WARS’ - May 2027. Russo Brothers are returning to direct them. Title and date for the Fantastic Four movie. Begins production on Tuesday. Hits theaters July 25, 2025:  
    • Section 31 looks terrible, I might just skip watching that altogether.
    • I watched the first season. It was fine but at that point I'd just gotten bored of the DC shows on TV so wasn't interested in sticking with it.
    • First things first. I was surprised how much time I still had left to work with here. 100% in less then 2 hours sounds really hard, but studious use of reloading your save if you mess up too much makes it more then do-able. Ironically, because I went back to a previous save a fair bit (Damn that Ridley Missile Tank where you have to race a chain of destructible blocks, even with all the upgrades, that one is hard, and don't even get me started on the last Energy Tank!), this took me longer then my previous playthrough. Gotta take it slow to go fast. Anyway, I'm attempting a 15% run now. Stuck on Mother Brain. Speaking of Mother Brain! Super Metorid Redux is a ROM Hack of classic SNES game, Super Metroid. It aims to bring the mechanics closer to how Metorid games on the GBA play, with heavier jump physics, as well as just general improvements seen in those games, plus a few other things. I love Super Metroid, but I do so despite the floaty jumps, awkward weapon switching, and Space Jump that decides to not work at random times. This mod fixes those issues. Jumping has that same snappiness from the GBA games. Missiles are fired by holding R, then firing. Power Bombs don't need to be selected, just morph ball, then fire a missile. X-Ray Scope has it's own dedicated button, which means you only need to use the select button to swap between three things (Missiles, Supers, and Grapple Beam). There's more small  It all comes together to elevate the original game even higher. Yes, it makes it easier, but if it means I don't randomly drop a Space Jump for the millionth time, I'm fine with that. BTW, my time for this was 2 hours, 37 minutes, 39 seconds, and I got 77%.  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m