N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 33 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 39 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    • 36 replies
    • 2.7k views
  1. Sleep Deprevation 1 2

• 38 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Readybooosstt

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Torrents.

• 22 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. MP3 compression

• 2 replies
  5. HELLO 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Help my brother! 1 2

• 43 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Womens Sports 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 35 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Cheap RAM

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 95 replies
    • 5.5k views
  9. New PC

• 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Confirmed for PC, coming October 29th:  
    • So... remember that guy who posted humongous retrospectives on both Castlevania and Metroid? The mad lad moved on to... X-Men videogames. You know, just in case you have some 6 hours to spare or something (Of note, it doesn't seem to cover more general Marvel titles, like MvC or Marvel Ultimate Alliance)
    • I've been having fun crushing enemies with the Platboom, especially in water. But it still feels like combat was done as an afterthought. More effort has gone into this smoothie bollocks, with most chests containing a couple of ingredients, or money to buy more ingredients. Then they just went "oooh she woman she weak" and decided this was sufficient. It's sucking the need to explore or just travel because I know instead of being able to handle myself, I'm going to be fannying about in menus. So quick warps all the way.  
    • Holy Moses, the DLC crept up on me. Did not realise Vessel of Hatred is out today. I really shouldn't buy it, given my limited time and other future game releases but man...I do love me some Diablo 4 and the DLC seems to be substantial and fun.
    • Nah, I won't After 24 hours, I think I'm done with the demo. Got all currently available Archetypes maxed out, got lots of money, lots of items, lots of fun. I won't touch the demo until the full game is released and then I'll leave the dungeon, deal with items/equipment/etc. and truly begin what seems to be great JRPG adventure. Can't wait. Haven't been this excited for a release since Astro Bot
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m