NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

3 Is NOT The Magic Number

I'm talking to ViPeR, so naturally, somewhere down the line, a thread would be the end product.

Apparantly, 3 is the number of pain. ViPeR's friend has been with his girlfriend for 3 years, but now they have split up.

I have had 3 girlfriends, all have caused me heartache. The last one I was with, I was with for 3 years before it ended.

This is some really freaking shit that is going on. What do you all think? Is 3 the number of heartache?

666, can be divided by 3... OMFG IT'S TEH SIIGN!!

the 3rd films in a series are more often than not huge disappointments or not up to the high standard of the first 2...which causes heartache to film fans up and down the country...

I actually had another mate who broke up with his gf after 3 years. That was his fault for moving in with her in less than a year though...

I actually had another mate who broke up with his gf after 3 years. That was his fault for moving in with her in less than a year though...

argh crap don't say that I moved in little over a year with my girlfriend! and now within the next few months we are moving in to a place on our own!

argh crap don't say that I moved in little over a year with my girlfriend! and now within the next few months we are moving in to a place on our own!

When the three year mark nears, take extra caution!

Seriously, be nice to her! I mean, extra nice, you must be treating her alright already.

This goes for everyone. Beware of the 3!

3 is the number of flavours of Ice Cream in Neopolitan.

3 is the number of members of Team Kakashi. for now

3 is the number of space-dimensions we live in

3 is the number of Indiana Jones, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings, Blade, Terminator and decent Star Wars movies

Threesomes are better

3 is how many Wii games I have

3 is the only whole number between e and Pi

3 is how many lives you started with on Super Mario Bros.

3 is "e" in l337.

3 seems like a good thing to me!

Although I have 3 exams next week that I am going to fail

the 3rd films in a series are more often than not huge disappointments or not up to the high standard of the first 2...which causes heartache to film fans up and down the country...

Thank god they didn't do that with the Terminator series.

That was a joke right? o_O T3 was a decent action flick, but it still ruined the whole series.

Yes, for the love of God, don't mention THAT film to ViPeR. He still gets touchy about it.

They call it "Phantom Menace Syndrome."

Shorty, your attempt is in vain. 3 is still the number for heartache.

Actually, the number is nineteen.

Speak it to Nort the weedeater if you dare him tell you all he has seen.

Ka and nineteen, the Eye of the Red King.

Lets not forget that old pain, our favourite suicidal mono: Blaine.

Threesomes are better

Mine was. Boo-yah!

Anyway. Yeah nothing I can really think of with three. Although I have two siblings (when im in a good mood anyway) which makes three kids and I think that was a mistake of my parent's. Other than that the number 3 doesn't really mean anything to be.

Terminator 3 is abit meh with me, at first I loved it..but there is little point in denying that it isn't a patch on T1 and T2...god knows what they are going to do with T4....

That was a joke right? o_O T3 was a decent action flick, but it still ruined the whole series.

Yes, for the love of God, don't mention THAT film to ViPeR. He still gets touchy about it.

They call it "Phantom Menace Syndrome."

Shorty, your attempt is in vain. 3 is still the number for heartache.

I get touchy for a reason man, I have wiped that movie from my mind. That's all I have to say on the matter.

;436646"]Mine was. Boo-yah!

Anyway. Yeah nothing I can really think of with three. Although I have two siblings (when im in a good mood anyway) which makes three kids and I think that was a mistake of my parent's. Other than that the number 3 doesn't really mean anything to be.

Tell us about this 3some, Ashdude.

Well, I think that's enough! I have 2 brothers, but was originally meant to have a sister, but she died. Guess what, she would have been the third born, as in she would have been born after me and my brother.

This is freaky.

Tell us about this 3some, Ashdude.

I'm sure most people wouldn't actually wish to hear about it. Its like a more advanced "devil's threesome" (to quote JD).

Three is the amount of seasons Veronica Mars is looking to have :( and the amount of seasons Arrested Development had :(

Hey man, I was born on the 3rd.

So it's not all bad, right?

Why does anyone even buy Neapolitan ice cream? Chocolate is the only one anyone ever eats.
I think that's a psychological thing. People have convinced themself chocolate is better, but the others taste great too really.