Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

I actually have the same problem when I use Safari (only use it in school, as Firefox doesn't work there; and Safari doesn't work at home but Firefox does) on my MacBook.

All it ever loads is the banner, and sometimes a bit on the left. But never loads the entire page.

If jay's natural manner is anything to go by, I can say it's probably meant to be a laughing matter rather than being mean :heh:

Oh and presumably a Mr T thing

thank you shorty...!

yeah i'm back..

...an' i'ma N00000ooo000B!!!! :yay:

Howdy hey :D

for some reason the header on the top of the forum the links arent working - like "home, chat, forum"

is this just me and my silly computer?

That's about the 5th time this has been mentioned in the last few pages but for the first time, I actually thought they were working properly on the new header, they are for me, at least :heh: do you have the latest flash installed?

That's about the 5th time this has been mentioned in the last few pages but for the first time, I actually thought they were working properly on the new header, they are for me, at least :heh: do you have the latest flash installed?

i assume i do. it told me when i installed something else to download the latest flash so i thought it had

and oops i didnt realise it had been asked b efore.. dont think ive ventured into this thread really before...

and they used to always work... like the last one did.. this one just doesnt

I believe this is the first time it has been asked about this header.

There does seem to be problems. Not entirely sure why. The HTML map still exists (in the past someone has gotten rid of it) but it just has decided to sleep or something. Its being looked into but nope, at present nada sorry.

I don't understand, from what I can tell the new header is made in flash, the buttons are hyperlinks made in flash, no imagemap required, they're just built into the embedded flash object, and they work fine for me as they should for anyone :/

I don't understand, from what I can tell the new header is made in flash, the buttons are hyperlinks made in flash, no imagemap required, they're just built into the embedded flash object, and they work fine for me as they should for anyone :/

They don't work for me and never have unfortunately. I never mentioned it cause I don't really use it, and didn't want to cause a hassle :smile: