Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

there REALLY is NOTHING out in the cinema lately is there.. God the last worthwhile movie was Quantum of Solace and that was meh..

anything good at lately?

Now;

Role Models

Yes Man

Sex Drive

Slumdog Millionaire

soon ;

Seven Pounds

The Wrestler

Nick and Norahs infinite playlist

Have all had fair/amazing reviews.

Now;

Role Models

Yes Man

Sex Drive

Slumdog Millionaire

soon ;

Seven Pounds

The Wrestler

Nick and Norahs infinite playlist

Have all had fair/amazing reviews.

ahh yes man I should definatly go see that.

Thanks for the list I'll probably watch some of them on-line:)

something like the wrestler I will certainly see but it's not really the cinema type of film i don't think though i'll prob end up seeing it anyway.

watch some of them on-line:)

WAREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Lol.

Yeah I've decided I need to go to the cinema loadz this week. Definitely need to catch Slumdog and Sex Drive, at the very least. Possibly dragged to Bride Wars, though unlikely (just be a possible boner inducer for me) and possibly see Yes Man before it wanders off our screens. That might be a bit overboard though.

WAREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Lol.

Yeah I've decided I need to go to the cinema loadz this week. Definitely need to catch Slumdog and Sex Drive, at the very least. Possibly dragged to Bride Wars, though unlikely (just be a possible boner inducer for me) and possibly see Yes Man before it wanders off our screens. That might be a bit overboard though.

I reeeealy want to see Bride Wars - it actually looks rather enjoyable. Plus Hathaway is awesome in anything.

Plus, what the fudge is sex drive about? I know it had one of the girls from Final Destination 3 in. That's it.

Oh! Is anyone off to see My Bloody Valentine 3D? There's a trailer for FD4 attached to it.

Plus, what the fudge is sex drive about? I know it had one of the girls from Final Destination 3 in. That's it.

Oh! Is anyone off to see My Bloody Valentine 3D? There's a trailer for FD4 attached to it.

Sex Drive looks hilariously up my alley. Its got a few unknowns in which was apparently beneficial to it as theres some great new comedy talent in it (I've read) also cameos from the likes of James Freakin' Marsden and Seth Green. Couldn't ask for more tbh. Suprise suprise my local isn't showing it, but luckily its on at the one second nearest me.

Recommend direct link for High Quality option = http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=flQIoeR5VPA

Or for the lazy and low standards =

PS....theres a Final Destination 4? Yowza. Definitely going to catch 3 when its on....tomorrow is it? Mary Elizabeth Winstead....honestly...god...the things I'd do to her.

My bloody Valentine 3D looks AWESOME! I am totally getting a crew together to go see it. I don't think I'll have teh full effect, what with my dodgy eye, but still it's going to rock.

Yeah apparently it's a fun little movie. Obviously without the 3D, it would be nothing. Bit still, looks fun.

This is why I am hyped for Final Destination 4 (August). So much gore, in 3D. I love the movies to bits. Anyone seen the adverts for the 3rd on Channel 4 this saturday? They make it look beyond awesome.

Nick and Norah has the amazing Kat Dennings....oh boy!!

Never heard of them, but it does have Micheal Cera in it too.

Horror movies=meh

Horror Movies in 3D=mehx2

They just seem like there going to end up going the 80s route of poking things out the screen at you....over and over and over.

I'm gonna see My Bloody Valentine 3D with my uncle. I'd never heard of it when he suggested it.

A guy I trust the opinion of at school said Sex Drive was a worse version of Road Trip. Never seen that, not keen on this film either.

Bride Wars looks kinda shit.

I want to go see The Spirit, and any/all of this plethora of Oscar-bait ones, like The Reader and stuff.

I want to go see The Spirit,

don't its horrible. i have it down as 2009's worst film. i feel confident it wont be beat. i loved sin city, i loved 300, but this was like watching a bad attempt to recreate the feel of sin city. it was so utterly wank you stay waiting for them to give up the joke and show the real movie.

Of all the films being listed (excluding Slumdog which I've already seen) theres none I want to see as I'm not into comedy or horror (although i could do with scoring some 3d glasses as Chuck is going to have a 3d episode soon...). I wanna see Hansel & Gretel (okay so I may be into Korean horror :p) and Tokyo Sonata. Shame nowhere around here will play either.

Tekkonkinkreet

2nd viewing. I love how fully realised the city is. With all the different areas (shown, not just saying "oh we have this district") and they look and feel different. And the decorations too. Nice mix of Japanese and American stuff. And the relationship between Black and White of course, and White's hats.

Never heard of them, but it does have Micheal Cera in it too.

Horror movies=meh

Horror Movies in 3D=mehx2

They just seem like there going to end up going the 80s route of poking things out the screen at you....over and over and over.

Apparently, it's actually done very well. The adverts for it are obviously over the top. But 3D has changed since the terrible shit it was back in the 80's.

Apparently, it's actually done very well. The adverts for it are obviously over the top. But 3D has changed since the terrible shit it was back in the 80's.

I know, but even if 3D has changed, hell even Beowulf had those kinds of "pokey" scenes. I can just see a horror movie being like that but so much more.

Die Hard 4.0

About what I expected, enjoyed it but wouldn't be fussed about watching it again.

Didn't think it felt all that Die Hard right at the start, but then it did and I enjoyed most of it.

Ninja chick was aweful though, as was her naff relationship with the bad-guy!

The Truck vs Jet scene at the end was too much, but other than that all the other action scenes were pretty good.

7.0/10

Dead Man Shoes is so over rated. Cliched, unoriginal, bad script...great performance from Paddy but was completely under-whelmed by the film. Very predictable too, and a TERRIBLE ending!!

It has it's moments, like the one below, but overall, yes, a bit overrated. But Paddy and Toby are great in it. Toby is fantastic in pretty much everything, though.

A guy I trust the opinion of at school said Sex Drive was a worse version of Road Trip. Never seen that, not keen on this film either.

I want to go see The Spirit, and any/all of this plethora of Oscar-bait ones, like The Reader and stuff.

Road Trip is amazing,...so his comment could be taken many ways.

PS Apparently The Spirit is the worst film of the year. Universally bad reviews.