Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Make that two. And my reason is because she looks empty as fuck.

She just looks so utterly dense, in all her movies. It's like, if I knew someone like that in real life who was both completely ditzy yet utterly sweet I would :heart: them. I can see why you think she looks empty though.

Smoking Aces

I've seen it before, but I just caught the end of it on satellite. Fantastic movie, good action, a decent story, good set pieces and effects. Even though I've seen it like 3-4 times I still don't fully understand the story, but I like what I do understand.

9/10

Quick idea here, what does everyone think about a "Rate the last book you read." thread, it'd go good with the Film and TVshow threads that are already in effect.

Quick idea here, what does everyone think about a "Rate the last book you read." thread.

I think it's a good idea.

Four Christmases

I liked it, I thought it was quite entertaining. I wasn't expecting it to be funny but it actually was, definitely going to be part of my DVD collection when it's released

8/10

Peter Pan (not the Disney version, the live-action one)

Was great, I really liked it. I loved the book as a kid and I still do, I thought it was very well done

8/10

Are you scared?

A low-budget horror which was surprisingly good. It's a bit like Saw but a little different, it's not a bad movie.

6/10

Just Friends

Great concept, that isn't quite pulled off. Again, Anna Faris manges to make a completely average film damn watchable. The bit where she's drugged, and eating toothpaste going "Bluuuuuuuuberry!" is hilarious.

Her gig in the metal bar was also brilliant. "BET YOU'RE SORRY NOW, BITCH!"

God, I need a like a boxset of all the comedy films she's been in.

Anna Faris is awful :shakehead

I actually make a point of avoiding her films. Her voice, her facial expressions, her... just her. Urgh. Terrible 'actress' if you can call her that.

Sorry to those who like her, but it seems you only fancy her, not her acting. Personally i think she's ugly.

SHe's alright looking but pissed me off greatly in Lost in Translation. She was just so cheesy and annoying in that (the karaoke bit really made me want to blow my head off (and no that's not a euphamisim(sp?))).

Anyways, Naked Gun 2 1/2

The producers of Men and Black 2 should take note: THIS is how you make a sequel (although the 3rd one is pretty awful). It's just brilliant and nonsensical. Always good for a laugh. Best one liner in a movie is probably the line from the first one but this is just as good: 'She had a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room'. I still find the bit when the assassin guy starts singing along with Jane in the bathroom brilliant, as well as when he tries to get off the boat to begin the swim but lands on the deck before ending up in sewage.

A classic film, from a classic series. They really don't make 'em like this anymore.

SHe's alright looking but pissed me off greatly in Lost in Translation. She was just so cheesy and annoying in that (the karaoke bit really made me want to blow my head off (and no that's not a euphamisim(sp?))).

Anna Faris is in Lost In Translation?

Yeah, but Steve Guttenburg is rumoured to be involved in the remake, therefore making the remake an interesting prospect. He's also rumoured to be involved with a reboot of the Police Academy franchise, which could also be interesting.

Though clearly neither will be better than the originals.