Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Miitomo

Hero-of-Time

Hahaha! Already managed to crash this by messing around with the options in Miifoto so much! :laughing:

Anyway, it's a fun little app. :)

Really weird having a Nintendo title on mobile though, can't get my head around that just yet. :hehe:

Yeah, same. It's just so surreal... And I'm not just talking about how surreal the app itself is!

Think I'm gonna have to mute notifications for this. That sneezing Mii sound has made me jump more than a few times today already! :laughing:

Can you seriously not add your Nintendo fried list?

Well that's crap, how will I add anyone to mine now?

Nope.

You have to setup a twitter or facebook account for it. But you can pretty much just add 1 person, and then add others via the mutual friend feature of the app itself. ;)

I just started playing with it and it looks really snazzy! But. it. is... slow..... Everything I click on takes a couple of minutes to load (with the 3 loading dots in the middle), and every time my screen blacks out it needs to load again with the loading splash screen.

I just started playing with it and it looks really snazzy! But. it. is... slow..... Everything I click on takes a couple of minutes to load (with the 3 loading dots in the middle), and every time my screen blacks out it needs to load again with the loading splash screen.

Really? It's lightening quick and smooth for me... You got an old phone?!

Really enjoying it, don't know how long it will last though. Needs a community on there. Friended people, I presume on here, but hard to say who's who as names are different, but that's a common problem I guess

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!