NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

Mentioned in the hyrule warriors ads thread, but Im worried nintendo are going to fuck this all up. Chubby Robo, pokemon, Devil's third, hyrule warriors, lucas coming out, smash dlc video.... these are all semi decent NEW things to pad out their direct.... They better not have absolutely shot their load!

This stuff, aside from Hyrule Warriors, are things that won't be in the Direct. Relax, seriously.

Dunno whether this is E3 related or not but...
What I would do for a Retro made Diddy Kong Racing on NX.

It seems unlikely for Wii U because Nintendo are making Mario Kart go the distance, but with Retro having experience of helping with Mario Kart and now knowing the DK franchise inside out... Oh man!

Chubby Robo

:laughing::bowdown:

Pretty sure there will still be plenty of surprises, don't worry.

I think we'll see Metroid again with another unexpected partnership or perhaps Namco Bandai is involved.

Come to think of it, is Sakurai still working on Smash DLC and all that or does he have something else going too?

My absolute wet dream for Metroid would be NINTENDO partnering up with VanillaWare and bring us a Metroid in a gorgeous art-style.

Haha. Sequel confirmed then :)

Who's the guy he's retweeting? A random or a co-worker?

Sequel confirmed or just one big troll tweet... :heh:

...only time will tell. ;)

AMAZING @RedShell!!!!!!! Thanks so much

As for the Wonderful 102, surely it's confirmed. He wouldn't be that cruel right??

As for the Wonderful 102, surely it's confirmed. He wouldn't be that cruel right??

It's Kamiya. He's a massive troll/idiot when it comes to twitter. Dude is bald and made Resident Evil 2 though, so he gets my respect. :D

Any suggestions or requests for what to feature in the remaining countdown numbers? :)

Am I supposed to see something special in your posts @RedShell? :D

It's just empty...:blank:

Edit: Nevermind everything appeared. :laughing:

Speaking of countdowns: Anybody up for making a thread in the General Gaming Discussion with countdowns to all the E3 conferences? Or separate threads for each conference in the respective boards? I have now idea how to make countdowns work in a post, so...anybody? :p

Edited by drahkon

I'm sure he was already planning on using that brilliant Iwata one

Am I supposed to see something special in your posts @RedShell? :D

It's just empty...:blank:

Edit: Nevermind everything appeared. :laughing:

Speaking of countdowns: Anybody up for making a thread in the General Gaming Discussion with countdowns to all the E3 conferences? Or separate threads for each conference in the respective boards? I have now idea how to make countdowns work in a post, so...anybody? :p

I can't recall how at all myself, but I know Smeagol has recently used them in his current mafia and I believe Shiekah was the one who suggested the feature(for Mafias) so go peep them!

Here you go:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57450

Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3.png

It shouldn't be cool but somehow it is!

I want a new Luigi's Mansion game for fun like this:

Haha.. I posted that picture yesterday, @Dog\-amoto :grin: I just didn't realise I had posted in the wrong thread until now.. :red:

I've just had it confirmed that I'm working 6 days next week.. but I have Tuesday OFF :yay:

18j583ucgsfctgif.gif

I have to go now, though. The hype train has just pulled up at my front door station.. and it's BOUNCIN' :bouncy:

Interesting!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/12/nintendo-announcing-third-party-partnerships-for-3ds-wii-u-at-e3

Nintendo Announcing Third-Party Partnerships for 3DS, Wii U at E3

Nintendo will announce more "big" partnerships with third parties during this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, according to Nintendo of Canada general manager Pierre-Paul Trepanier.

"We still have those great, big third-party partners like Ubisoft who continue to invest in our platforms," Trepanier told Alphabeatic. "In the next few weeks at E3 you’ll be hearing about more big third-party partnerships."

The Nintendo boss went on to discuss how the company is pursing licensing deals with other companies, both within the realm of video games and through external partnerships like its forthcoming Universal theme park.

"You’ll hear in a few weeks about some interesting partnerships. We’ve already over the past year opened up and aggressively sought licensing deals in lots of different areas," he continued. "In the video game space you’ve seen Nintendo characters appear in other game worlds. It’s also happening outside the game world, with the Universal Studios partnership that will bring Nintendo to fans and families through theme parks."