Nintendo vs Marvel vs Capcom!

Samus vs IronMan vs Megaman :bowdown:

Nintendo vs Marvel vs Capcom!

Samus vs IronMan vs Megaman :bowdown:

Donkey Kong vs Hulk vs Zangief

Mario vs Cpt. America vs Ryu

Bowser vs Thanos vs Bison

:yay:

So....Anything exciting set for Nintendo at E3? Currently underwhelmed.

Smash Bros Direct on Sunday

Pre-Nintendo World Championships Treehouse show

Nintendo World Championships

Digital Event on Tuesday

All day Treehouse Live streams on Tues, Wed and Thurs.

Yep, very underwhelming. Clearly they've given up on E3

That's the thing with Nintendo. We never know until it happens

Same. Just not feeling E3 at all this year.

Probably a good thing, can only be pleasantly surprised.

I'm sort of the same, I'm not expecting much, but always excited by it and by the possibility of surprise. Im expecting star fox to be disappointing and if there is a game this year, a big one, I'm expecting animal crossing, which I don't care about.

But in a way. I'm fine with that. Mario maker, fatal frame, even a disappointing star fox, batman, battlefront, huge backlog and probably loads of kart/smash/splatoon. More than enough!

Every E3 I hope that a new Zelda will be shown, or (if one has been announced) a new trailer for it. With the announcement that Zelda will not be part of the show, this is probably the first one I'm not excited about.

This year I'm just treating the Direct as something to enjoy whilst it's on, and to discuss with the people on here. It's nice to not have expectations, really.

Apart from...

Metroid Prime 4

Metroid V

F-Zero U

Twilight Princess HD

Still not gonna completely rule out a Zelda trailer.

I agree with @dazzybee though in that I'm not expecting StarFox to deliver, what we all hope for at least. Not excited for what [gimmick] Miyamoto might have planned for that franchise. Unless Platinum are behind it.

Still, with so much out pre-E3 I'm excited to see what surprises are in store. I just hope they're some different surprises in terms of franchises

_________

Edited by Retro_Link

Just because they won't show anything regarding Zelda U, doesn't mean they won't announce a 3DS Zelda.

Pikachu vs Rocket needs to happen :D

You mean Fox McCloud vs Rocket, right? ;)

Digital Event on Tuesday

He never said they had given up on E3?

You mean Fox McCloud vs Rocket, right? ;)
Ha, yeah I couldn't decide which, but I figured Pikachu and Rocket were both rodents... but Fox and Rocket are the closest match.

Pikachu vs Thor vs Blanka :p

Digital Event on Tuesday

Thats amusing... I don't care for events and 'Treehouses' when theres no soul grabbing games to spasm about and anticipate.

What a desperate post.

Probably a good thing, can only be pleasantly surprised.

I'm sort of the same, I'm not expecting much, but always excited by it and by the possibility of surprise. Im expecting star fox to be disappointing and if there is a game this year, a big one, I'm expecting animal crossing, which I don't care about.

But in a way. I'm fine with that. Mario maker, fatal frame, even a disappointing star fox, batman, battlefront, huge backlog and probably loads of kart/smash/splatoon. More than enough!

Thats pretty much the premise for every previous E3 I can remember. Sure we dont get what we want... But there is always SOMETHING... new and exciting.

E3 2015 - I cant see a thing that at the very least has me wanting to discuss something. Very strange, but mostly disappointing - not sure if its a sign of the state of the gaming industry today or me just growing out of it... But i still can't see the games.

Hate to echo this, but Zelda Wii U would have been the game chnager - just that. Very bad decision to omit it.

Pretty sure they did it last year too

====================

[tweet]608307402312679424[/tweet]

Hmmm...

Just watching IGN's NVC and Brian joked this game will be another DKC starring Diggy Kong :laughing:

Just watching IGN's NVC and Brian joked this game will be another DKC starring Diggy Kong :laughing:

It's clearly a Wrestling game...

Seriously though, my money is on Retro developing a new Mother title, as well as a 2D Metroid :)

It's clearly a Wrestling game...

Seriously though, my money is on Retro developing a new Mother title, as well as a 2D Metroid :)

Ahhh memories man.

Speaking of wrestling, whats happened to that genre? i remember back in the day we had Def Jam Vendetta AND Def Jam Fight 4 NY on the same system. And the '64 had some solid wretsling games by THQ IIRC.

Man, NVC's idea of the Nintendo Direct starting off on the Platinum logo [or the logo of a different developer] and then hearing voices from StarFox has me hyped.

Ahhh memories man.

Speaking of wrestling, whats happened to that genre? i remember back in the day we had Def Jam Vendetta AND Def Jam Fight 4 NY on the same system. And the '64 had some solid wretsling games by THQ IIRC.

All I want is another fire pro wrestling. I would import a Japanese wii u or 3ds if either platform had fire pro. Best wrestling game franchise by far!!!!

Edited by liger05

Same. Just not feeling E3 at all this year.

No one is; it hasn't started yet! <_<

That's the thing with Nintendo; E3 doesn't start until, well E3 starts. The others leak basically everything, while Nintendo waits until the day. They aren't aways "good" surprises, but you can always count on one.

Admittedly, I too was waiting for more Zelda U. Wouldn't surprise me if they DID show a Zelda game, though. Something they could quicly knock out, like say...Four Swords U. I can only imagine thetension of a crowd hearing the Zelda tune/graphics, thinking "YES!! ZELDA U!!" then the crippling disappointment when it's Four Swords U.

The only thing that frustrates me though, is I'm a handheld man myself. Only having access to the HD big TV that's for TV shows, with internet that is throttled and randomly cut off (despite having pricey fibre-optic) has basically destroyed modern home console gaming for me. I either have to stay up well late or get up super early for any time on it console wise. Oh right...the frustrating part is I'm 100% portable nearly nowadays because of that and I'm pretty sure Hyrule Warriors port is the "big one" for 3DS at E3. Not that there's anything wrong with it and I've holded off playing it, but it'll just feel like a cut down version. I was hoping for something...I don't know. I get 3DS is Nintendo's background console now new game wise, but I want more! Mario Galaxy 3DS? (NEW enhanced...not a port) Zelda, based on Zelda 2, with stats/action/battle system, special overworld exploration/archeology system.

Oh, and Yokai Watch 1/2/3/Burst.

Oh, and MH Story, X, and the cat thing.

Oh, and Dragon Quest Monsters 1 and 2, DQ 7/8/X.

Oh and The Legend of Legacy.

Basically RPGs.

Oh, and for them to be PHYSICAL COPIES, so after finising I can sell them on and afford other new games once in forever!

All I want is another fire pro wrestling. I would import a Japanese wii u or 3ds if either platform had fire pro. Best wrestling game franchise by far!!!!

Oh man, I borrowed this off a friend in comprehensive school! For the SNES. Good laugh, though my memory is fuzzy, I seem to remember some spit (or puke?) move.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

That's the thing with Nintendo; E3 doesn't start until, well E3 starts. The others leak basically everything, while Nintendo waits until the day. They aren't aways "good" surprises, but you can always count on one.

This is a major thing. Most of the big "reveals" for the other platforms have come ahead of time, while Nintendo doesn't roll that way which can cause people to not feel "hype". The ridiculous now-standard of developers revealing things ahead of E3 has caused people, and annoyingly gaming news sites, to have the view that Nintendo doesn't have much to show, despite them having a Direct last week and have had sporadic reveals of things, all of which won't be in their Digital Event. It's ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if it's started yet. The hype train usually starts well before E3 but it just hasn't been the same this year. The whole thing just kinda feels flat and this goes for all of the big players.

I also don't care for all these announcements happening before E3 either. All of the companies have shown or announced stuff a week or two before E3, with some even saying certain games won't even be there, such as Zelda and FFXV.

My expectations are stupidly low this year but, as @dazzybee said, hopefully this will leave me pleasantly surprised.

I would be very surprised if there isn't a Zelda Wii U trailer in the Digital Event.

FgkBtQu.gif