NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

Smash Fox is voiced by the Starfox 64 voice actor!

Seriously, he is! Go check it out if you don't believe me.

(Not 100% about Falco though, I think he was the only one who didn't get his original actor in Starfox 64 3D)

He's clearly had a kick in the nuts.

He's clearly had a kick in the nuts.

Only by time.

That's just what happens with voice actors over almost 20 years.

Fox's kinda nerdy voice has grown on me though. It's definitely more memorable than his N64 voice. Even if it's for the wrong reasons.

Metroid: Rubber Party

Well they're half way there with Zero Suit Samus.

Mario Body Building HD

Just imagining Wario in Muscle March now...

Metroid: Proposed

For those that didn't get enough naff melodrama with Other M.

GameTrailers

I used to enjoy watching Bonus Round, especially in the run up to E3 every year, but everyone seems to have so little enthusiasm for Nintendo these days that they have become so depressing to watch :hmm:

GameTrailers

I used to enjoy watching Bonus Round, especially in the run up to E3 every year, but everyone seems to have so little enthusiasm for Nintendo these days that they have become so depressing to watch :hmm:

To be fair, their Microsoft and Sony ones weren't great either. Good to see its not just me who isn't feeling the hype for E3 this year. Saying that, the thread on Gaf showing all the banners going up ( Dat Uncharted 4 banner! ) has piqued my interest a little.

To be fair, their Microsoft and Sony ones weren't great either..

I haven't watched those yet, though I feel like I'll have to make an effort to see what they're both doing at E3 this year as I genuinely only find myself interested in what Nintendo have in store!

Watching Sony and Microsoft's conferences usually make me extremely thankful that Nintendo are still in business and providing some great games to satisfy my own personal needs :smile:

I've actually asked to have 16th June off work now so I'm almost inevitably going to be disappointed now :heh:

Personally I'm very very hyped for E3 this year. And not just for Nintendo stuff, hoping to see Inside (sequel to Limbo), Rime, No Man's Sky, Mass Effect 4 and fingers crossed a ME Trilogy remaster.

I haven't watched those yet, though I feel like I'll have to make an effort to see what they're both doing at E3 this year as I genuinely only find myself interested in what Nintendo have in store!

Watching Sony and Microsoft's conferences usually make me extremely thankful that Nintendo are still in business and providing some great games to satisfy my own personal needs :smile:

I've actually asked to have 16th June off work now so I'm almost inevitably going to be disappointed now :heh:

I'm thankful all 3 are in the gaming business. Each of them have brought something new to the table in their gaming lifespan and have offered a greater diversity and choice of games for the gamer. The memories each of these have given me, whether it's exploring Hyrule, having a laugh with friends over Live or waging war on the Gods and Titans, will remain for years to come.

Plenty of new Zelda titles, none of them even remotely usable, but still worthy of a chuckle... :heh:

The Legend of Zelda: Respectable Railway

The Legend of Zelda: The End of Helicopter

The Legend of Zelda: Manual Kevin

The Legend of Zelda: Chronic Sailboat

The Legend of Zelda: Baritone of Comparison

The Legend of Zelda: The Mad Granddaughter

The Legend of Zelda: Okra of Transport

The Legend of Zelda: Unusual Clam

The Legend of Zelda: Smiling Encyclopedia

Although in retrospect, some of the titles are quite apt...

Long awaited new instalments in the Metroid series...

Metroid: Bobcat 3D

Metroid: Cold HD

Metroid: Dugout

Metroid: Depressed

Metroid: Legal

Metroid: Pancreas

Metroid: Profound

Metroid: Relieved

Metroid: Absent

And of course let us not forget the original new IP's!

Warm Breakfast

Wii Dredger U

Wii Waiter U

Hard Men

Ultimate Vietnam Bean U

Vivacious Windchime

Although I actually sort of want...

Chibi Robo Collection

Nintendo Kid Icarus HD

Paper Ice Climbers Party

Ice Climbers 2

3D F-Zero HD

Mario Karate Pro

New Super Rhythm Heaven Life

Donkey Kong Country South America

Metroid: Bowling

Worthy of mention...

Star Fox Friction

Mario Cheerleading 2

:p

Metroid: Absent

Oddly fitting considering Metroid's current state.

Same here, last year's Sony and Microsoft conferences nearly put me to sleep by the hour and a half mark. All the shooters and action rpgs started merging into one. But yes, it is great to have the diversity.

That GT Bo us round is so painfully bad... They chat about Nintendo for 8 mins then the last 5 is back to sony and Ms. In nintendos bonus round.... They don't even mention star fox... So so bad! They didn't seem particularly negative. Just inept.

Mario Body Building 3DS for the... Wii U. That would be confusing.

Wii Uzbekistan U is the stand out new franchise, Metroid: Otter puts the marine back into space marine, but best of all is the closing NX reveal featuring none other than the Legend of Zelda: Spicy Spot as Nintendo try to win back the 18+ audience.

I'm mostly excited for a No Man's Sky release date/more info but am still excited to see what Nintendo might surprise us with.

At the moment I'm just interested to see what Nintendo will be showing but not at all excited.

GameTrailers

They didn't mention any of the games we know are going to be there, mentioned Splatoon, implied they would only have 3 games and commented on Zelda's delay, then spent half of it talking about MS and Sony. Seriously?

This is why we have Nintendo Directs now. Nintendo got fed up with the gaming media being this:

A3BZfec.gif

I'm intrigued to see what they have done with Starfox. I want a solid, single player campaign, with the option to play it in a 4 player online co-op mode. Yeah, I ain't getting what I want. :D

I'm intrigued to see what they have done with Starfox. I want a solid, single player campaign, with the option to play it in a 4 player online co-op mode. Yeah, I ain't getting what I want. :D

With 32 player dogfighting

We can dream, man. We can dream.