Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon

Retro_Link

This looks great, I'd even go as far to say that it looks the best thing shown in all conferences! I just hope they give it voice-chat as this would need it!

It does look incredible, just didn't expect you to think so.

Do you know what I like? The idea that the paint allows freedom of movement. The tactical genius of painting certain routes for swift movement or to disrupt enemy movement is genius.

It's almost like military supply lines but on a smaller scale. It could be the interesting twist on FPS gameplay that the genre needs.

Also, the focus seems to be on the online.

Best thing to have come out of Nintendo that I've seen so far for E3. It seriously needs to have both a good online infrastructure and voicechat imo though. Looks to be very fun and fresh, only two questions for me are - how much will it be, and how long will it last?

Hmm.. defintely not feeling as positive as the rest of you about this :eek: I was genuinely bored watching it in the Digital Event and the Treehouse hasn't sold me either..

It's their reactions and passion for the game that's good too. It looks like the ultimate accessible shooter. I've wanted Nintendo to do a paintball game for years. They've really nailed it here. : peace: lovely arena too. Tight design and the concept is just slick as hell. It's cute/messy/tactical but looks so accessible.

Gotta be a winner! And the new IP! : peace:

Game of the show imo. Watching it on the Treehouse and it looks amazing.

Is this 2014?

IS this treehouse stuff catchupable somewhere? Namely this? Very interested to see more, spesh a bit of actual gameplay stuff.