Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Star Fox Zero

Cube

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so torn towards this game. I really want it but then again, I have lots of games I haven't played and want to play more than this, but on the other hand, this looks good (now) and will be a nice "pick up and play" game due to it's arcade-like qualities. And it's Star Fox, previews have been generous!

I don't care much for Guard, though.

I'm so torn towards this game. I really want it but then again, I have lots of games I haven't played and want to play more than this, but on the other hand, this looks good (now) and will be a nice "pick up and play" game due to it's arcade-like qualities. And it's Star Fox, previews have been generous!

I don't care much for Guard, though.

I'm actually thinking I'm going to end up spending more time on Guard than Zero. That's why I opted for the download code for it, rather than disc

It's not that I don't want to try Guard, it's just that I don't think I have the time for it anyway.

There is no discount on Guard if you get the disc version of Zero, right?

I think there's a £3 discount - there's a link in game, a bit like the mk8 dlc from what I understand....

Both have shipped :D

I got my email from Nintendo this morning to say it was on its way :grin:

EXCITING :yay:

Arwing has left the base, repeat; Arwing has left the base!

(my copy has shipped too)

tumblr_lpvfln5GWy1qk26dzo1_500.gif

"Let's rock and roll!"

:cool:

Game seem to have taken the money from my account and I got an email saying they've started processing orders. I wasn't too concerned about getting it on launch day, but now I really hope it comes on Friday!!

Getting exciting!

EDIT: And it's shipped! Come on Star Fox!

Edited by killthenet

Going back to the UK next week for a holiday so I'm going to let the dust settle before I go out and buy it. Looking forward to hearing all of your opinions on it, particularly Dcubed's review. Been playing the 3DS version in anticipation and it's still such a great game.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!