N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Retro_Link

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to get the CE but going from £36 to £60 isn't really something I'm willing to do. Hate that GAME have exclusivity on things again. Can nobody remember that as they were going bust they screwed over everyone with the ME3 CE?

Also... I'm not buying anything from GAME until they sort out my issue with a previous order!

I would love to get the CE but going from £36 to £60 isn't really something I'm willing to do. Hate that GAME have exclusivity on things again. Can nobody remember that as they were going bust they screwed over everyone with the ME3 CE?

Also... I'm not buying anything from GAME until they sort out my issue with a previous order!

its very difficult to forget, i had to get my CE of ME3 from Gamestop.IE who had a small quantity left of the 360 version

believe me if i had the option of other sellers i'd jump at the chance, i wish GAME would stop getting these exclusives

Shame that the collectors edition is GAME exclusive, one of the few UK websites that don't deduct VAT from foreign purchases.

Nintendo Australia, no limited editions, no Wii U price drop. It's great to be Australian.

But you have those hats with corks.

Can nobody remember that as they were going bust they screwed over everyone with the ME3 CE?

Yup. Although I ended up pre-ordering it from two sites after that, put the second up for auction and sold it for double the price, making the game free.

£40 would be expensive for a HD port, but this is a remake so it's more understandable
Could just be me, but a remake that arguably looks pretty similar.

I'm up and down on this. Some days I'm excited for it, others (like whilst watching that story trailer) I can't really see much difference and am unsure about the bloomy colour palette and shadows.

I'd probably pick it up again, but yeah I might wait until it hopefully gets a bit cheaper preferably.

£40 would be expensive for a HD port, but this is a remake so it's more understandable

£40 is the price of a brand new game...not a remake.

Most HD remakes are done in the same way as this these days. They've added only a fraction more content; it's mainly just the graphics.

£40 is the price of a brand new game...not a remake.

Most HD remakes are done in the same way as this these days. They've added only a fraction more content; it's mainly just the graphics.

£55 is the current common price of a new game, typically £50 if not

No it isn't. When is the last time you paid over £40 for a standard version of a new game? Regardless of whatever the RRP is, £40 is the cheapest I could find for this game, which is even more than a game like GTAV (£35 on preorder).

Edit: WW HD is even listed on Amazon for £50, so for all we know it's the same price as a new game.

Edited by Sheikah

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!