NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

That's poor from them. They must know that one of the main reasons people order from them is their quick delivery.

Well, GAME hasn't even shipped my order of Special Edition, though they said they have started processing it a few days ago. I just don't think packing a shipment, even overseas, could take this long.

With ShopTo, I used to get games the day after they shipped. Recently, it has been two days after. It's worrying.

Again, if they pull this next week...

Just sold my GAME copy on eBay for £35 and bought one off Amazon with a proper box for £40, free delivery, will get it next week, oh well, at least you guys only have to wait another day.

Ok been playing the game for I think 2 hours now, enjoying it.

Man I missed the music in this game :D

I had issues with some things like the sailing (seriously when will the Fast Sail be available to me) and the triforce hunt at the end but WW for me has some of the best music in a Zelda game :D

Visually looks even more lovely than the original, doesn't look so much "cel-shaded" anymore, looks more like a CGI cartoon :D

One thing that is slightly annoying me and I didn't think of it till I played it, is teh lack of a Dash ability that we had in Skyward Sword :( I know I can use the roll to speed up foot travel but it looks silly rolling all the time :heh:

Anyway I just got the normal Sail but haven't ventured out yet. Doing the side quest to become Lenzo's assistant first (on the 2nd task...can't remember who I'm looking for :heh:)

Tried the Message in Bottle thing, sent a first tester message, I assume it would have my name on it if someone finds it washed up in their game let me know :D

Couldn't figure out how to attach a Picto-Box picture to it though? How do you do that? Or do I need an upgrade from later in the game maybe?

Took my first Link Selfie too, wanted to send it in a bottle message but as said couldn't figure out how to attach a pic :heh:

So I just tested the upload to browser feature added in the new update and uploaded it to my facebook :D

@Rummy I did get and play the original and loved it. I'm not getting the remake though.

Ah. Fair enough. What's your zelda journey? I.e order played?

Ah. Fair enough. What's your zelda journey? I.e order played?

Link to somewhere, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Shitty Wii One, Ocarina Of Time.

I had issues with some things like the sailing (seriously when will the Fast Sail be available to me)

After Dragon Roost Cavern I believe.

WW for me has some of the best music in a Zelda game :D

This, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. *nods*

With ShopTo, I used to get games the day after they shipped. Recently, it has been two days after. It's worrying.

Again, if they pull this next week...

Why? What comes out next week?

If you want it so bad, just go buy a copy and return the copy that arrives from ShopTo to GAME or whatever.

I've done this countless times.

Took my first Link Selfie too, wanted to send it in a bottle message but as said couldn't figure out how to attach a pic :heh:

Figured it out, you need to use the Pictio-Box as an item and not the "Message in Bottle" item

You use the Picto-box, then hold R (i think that was it? :heh:) to browse your pictures then on the one you want to send to miivsere in a bottle hold A and the Miiverse options opens with the picture attached.

Why couldn't they do it when you use the message in bottle item it should give you the option to attach a picture from your saved photos.... too obvious and simple an implimentation for Nintendo I guess :heh:

Anyway also got my Picto-box upgraded to Deluxe so now I can take colour pics :D

Well, GAME hasn't even shipped my order of Special Edition, though they said they have started processing it a few days ago. I just don't think packing a shipment, even overseas, could take this long.

Would you mind letting me know please if you do decide to sell it? As I would consider buying just the statue/dome/outer cardboard box off you - minus the game obviously - if the price is right, if you decide to keep it though, enjoy it as I think the statue looks fantastic. : peace:

Will do, I need to get as much money for it as possible though! :heh:

Beyond: Two Souls. I can't wait!

And RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 on Wii U!

So, how is everyone playing this. Via the WiiU Tablet pad, or the Pro Controller?.

Graphically, this looks stunning. The memories of this game are flooding back. I've also been taking some selfies as well, throwing them into the ocean. Already had 6 bottles, it's a great addition to the game.

Here's one i took earlier

zlCfzRJTHDIet9z0qN

And for those who want to know how i got it this large, copy it from the browser version of Miiverse.

Regarding Shopto, i suppose i was lucky and ordered in town. Normally i would have ordered with them, but they seem to have dropped the ball as it were. Sorry for those who haven't got the game yet. GAME forgot to take the £5 pre-order i had for this off the price, i reminded them and it was fine.

Edited by Jimbob

Forgot to mention that I'm playing on Hero Mode, thought I was doing well....till I reached the first dungeon :(

With only 3 hearts making the smallest of mistakes start to add up fast (kept falling in lava :heh:)

And then took a final hit off this stupid bird that seemed to get round my shield :mad:

zlCfzRJTjSE4VN_ToJ

That was the first.... a few more followed before I got to the boss, mainly silly "fall in lava" mistakes costing me hearts :mad:

Also I'm realising that I haven't played this game in AGES and have totally forgotten my way around the dungeons so YAY, kinda feels like a first play again :D

Anyway when I got to the boss, couldn't resist taking a Selfie :heh:

hhmmm...does this game still need spoiler tags? .... ah just in case...

zlCfzRJT1eYANcXhvG

LINK WAKE UP IT'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called it a night there, will pick up prolly Sunday (having a party tomorrow so prolly won't get to play)

One thing I was wondering though is I noticed my map isn't filling in? I thought it auto filled in as you sailed through the squares, but noticed the square before Dragon Roost Island and the square of Dragon Roost Island both are still blank?

Am I remembering something wrong?

One thing I was wondering though is I noticed my map isn't filling in? I thought it auto filled in as you sailed through the squares, but noticed the square before Dragon Roost Island and the square of Dragon Roost Island both are still blank?

Am I remembering something wrong?

Yeah, you have to feed those fish-men - the ones that say "Hoy, small fry!"

Yeah, you have to feed those fish-men - the ones that say "Hoy, small fry!"

They left that fish in the game, damn. Must remember bait.

Yeah I just remembered when I tried to sail away and the first fish appeared.

Went back to Windfall first to look for the fast sail.... found it but have no money left....ggggrrrrr

it in the night auctions. have to buy the piece of heart first then sail is next item

tired now though. will look for rupees next play session :-)

Forgot to mention that I'm playing on Hero Mode, thought I was doing well....till I reached the first dungeon :(

With only 3 hearts making the smallest of mistakes start to add up fast (kept falling in lava :heh:)

I forgot I selected Hero mode and wondered why no hearts were appearing. :woops:

Seems hero mode is a lot harder this time round, at least Skyward Sword had seats to recover your health. In WWHD seems you need to make sure to carry plenty of potions/fairies around with you at all times which isn't possible early on.

Just made it to Dragon Roost Island. Was mostly doing the sidequesty stuff on Windfall today.

You can swithc from hero mode to normal and back at any time. I did it earlier to see what happened .

Hero mode is great i actually fear every enemy now.

I have mine, but haven't started it yet! I've just got Need for Speed, Resident Evil, Ninja Gaiden then I picked this up at Tesco yesterday - it was the last copy as well.

Reading everyone's impressions makes me want to quit the other games and start today. I was saving it for a 'rainy' weekend when I was bored, but I am actually excited to play it!

Better bloody come in the post today...or Royal Mail and ShopTo have to answer to me

So, how is everyone playing this. Via the WiiU Tablet pad, or the Pro Controller?.

Graphically, this looks stunning. The memories of this game are flooding back. I've also been taking some selfies as well, throwing them into the ocean. Already had 6 bottles, it's a great addition to the game.

Here's one i took earlier

zlCfzRJTHDIet9z0qN

I dunno man, @Linkstagram kinda done it better...https://twitter.com/Linkstagram/status/382017087406759936/photo/1

zlCfzRJT1eYANcXhvG

LINK WAKE UP IT'S BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhGhDol.jpg

Ahhhh, feels sooooooo goooooooddd.

This remake is amazing! Everything feels so goooooddd!!! The music got a bigger overhaul than I had expected too!

Everything has been sped up ever so slightly, text moves faster, little bits of Link's animations are quicker. Rope swinging has changed too (you have much more control now and can change directions even while swinging - no more stop and re-position anymore! :) )

Gamepad is also used nicely, the always present map and inventory is a real god send! And tbe Miiverse features are already great fun!

Looks amazing too! Feels like an all new game :D

Edited by Dcubed