Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

Toukiden heads to the PS4 ( & Vita ) this March!

@kav82, @Blade. Time to get our PS4 hunt on! :D

Here's a gameplay vid from the original Vita version.

I went and made a whole topic on this and you didn't remember to include me 😭

Seriously though I hope the gameplay is just alas tight as MH is

Okay, this has me questioning whether I should bother with MH on 3DS now. The whole online experience with us having to use other systems for different people (Mokong) just to talk to each other, I'm not looking forward to it.

March is better for me too, gives me more time to finish other games.

Okay, this has me questioning whether I should bother with MH on 3DS now. The whole online experience with us having to use other systems for different people (Mokong) just to talk to each other, I'm not looking forward to it.

March is better for me too, gives me more time to finish other games.

Monster Hunter is a big franchise, but in Japan mainly. You'll get more overall mileage for rpg on the PS4 or dedicated PC rpg in the west.

Scram Kitty heads to PS4 & Vita.

Scram Kitty DX is the new, enhanced version of last year's critical hit Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails, bringing the frenetic space-mouse shooting and chaotic cat-saving action of the original adventure to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita!

Featuring:

- An all new PlayStation-exclusive Challenge Mode! Take on each stage independently in a race to collect scores of floating cats in the fastest time possible.

- Global leaderboards! Aim to beat your best times, or jump online to compare with your friends.

- Fiendishly designed Trophies (so you can prove your elite Scram Kitty skills!)

- It's Cross-Buy! One purchase gets you both PS4 and Vita versions.

- It's Cross-Save! if you own both a PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita you can catch cats at home, synchronise your data, then keep fetching felines on the go.

Finally installed and updated the harddrive. Slotting it in was super easy. Getting the update was a bitch. Took me an hour to find the correct file, format, how to install and even finding the correct usb stick! The install page for a new harddrive is lacking a lot of information on this. It should have linked directly to the full system update, specified the format, how to install the file on a new harddrive(with safe modus) and that some sticks might not even work. Thankfully I had another one. I spent some time googling for help and reading old forum threads on the web to figure everything out. In the meantime scared out of my mind. At one point the screen was black for five minutes while the PS4 was working very hard with something that eventually nothing came out of it. Worst moment was when it told me that "a serious error has occured" when trying with the second usb and then shutting down. And this was in safe modus. Luckily turning it back on(but forgetting safe modus) it worked.

It's says there is 1.77 terrabyte available. What happened to the other 230 GB? The old harddrive certaintly didn't use that much.

Edited by Tales

Finally installed and updated the harddrive. Slotting it in was super easy. Getting the update was a bitch. Took me an hour to find the correct file, format, how to install and even finding the correct usb stick! The install page for a new harddrive is lacking a lot of information on this. It should have linked directly to the full system update, specified the format, how to install the file on a new harddrive(with safe modus) and that some sticks might not even work. Thankfully I had another one. I spent some time googling for help and reading old forum threads on the web to figure everything out. In the meantime scared out of my mind. At one point the screen was black for five minutes while the PS4 was working very hard with something that eventually nothing came out of it. Worst moment was when it told me that "a serious error has occured" when trying with the second usb and then shutting down. And this was in safe modus. Luckily turning it back on(but forgetting safe modus) it worked.

It's says there is 1.77 terrabyte available. What happened to the other 230 GB? The old harddrive certaintly didn't use that much.

I swapped mine over yesterday and found the experience to be the polar opposite of yours. With the exception of a slight panic thinking I didn't have the right screw-driver (I did, it was in the toolbox the whole time), it was easy. I wouldn't say that I am very technically aware, but the information here was fool-proof.

The only downside for me is that all of my capture footage/videos are on the old hdd and at some point I'm going to have to go through the hassle of transferring that over...Think I'll put the other drive back in at some point in the future and delete the files I don't need and just upload the rest to youtube.

Spotify heads to the PS4.

15763979424_11d12bbb1b_z.jpg

We know how important music is to our community of gamers, and this partnership combines the best in music with the best in gaming. PlayStation Network users will enjoy the convenience of linking your accounts to Spotify, making it easy to sign-up with your existing ID and subscribe to Spotify’s Premium service. You can also use Spotify while playing games on PS4, enabling you to soundtrack your gaming sessions with your favorite songs in the background. Want something heavy and rocking for an intense Destiny Raid? How about some old school hip hop while taking the field in Madden NFL? With more than 30 million songs and 1.5 billion playlists, Spotify on PlayStation Music has it covered. As we get closer to launch we look forward to telling you about some of the other great features that will be available exclusively through Spotify on PlayStation Music.

The new service will launch initially on PS4 and PS3, as well as Xperia smartphones and tablets. You’ll of course be able to listen to your favorite playlists – including existing playlists from current Spotify users as well as Spotify curated playlists – and enjoy the service on all of Spotify’s supported devices.

Prior to the launch of Spotify on PlayStation Music, the Music Unlimited service will close in all 19 countries on March 29, 2015. Nearly all of these countries will be among the 41 markets where PlayStation Music featuring Spotify will be available at launch, including the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. From February 28, 2015, Music Unlimited users with active subscriptions will receive free access to Music Unlimited through March 29, 2015.

Stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more details on PlayStation Music featuring Spotify, and in the meantime you can sign up for updates here.

Spotify on PS4? thats awesome i might play never gonna give you up during raids (and drown out @lostmario listening to Taylor Swift pfft)

PSn was dodgy for me last night (kept getting booted out of destiny, or it just said everyone was in orbit) which for me might be that two nearby BT substations flooded in the great blizzard of 2015, could that be something to consider? or is it just lizard squad now they've done with Taylor Swift